#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Mother's Day! Pouring rain here but very good for my veggies that I planted yesterday.

Went out to dinner last night, so I will probably have to cook something today; not sure what yet.

1 Day until Leno!

5 Days until The Climmel/Rachael Ray!

9 Days until Craig Ferguson!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

QUOTE(keepingfaith @ May 10 2008, 09:54 PM) *

I can't believe I haven't read anything yet about MOAM on the QVC bonus -- or else I missed it. I almost ran off the road listening to that sexy acoustic version today. WOW! It sounds like he took three songs he loved from MOAM and did them HIS way. It's such a treasure to have this.

WINY is absolutely stunning - and I love the guitar -- but it fades out too soon for me, I want more, MORE MORE of that VOICE! I'm not spoiled much, huh? Really the song gives me those yummy chills that run down your body and back up again.

Which song is WINY?

WINY -- When I Need You, which is one of the bonus tracks on the QVC version of OMWH. Supposedly, this was recorded for MOAM but never put on. (At that time, WAY back in 2003, bonus tracks were kind of unheard of, or I believe it probably would have been a bonus track for that album.)

Lots of good discussion here overnight, but when it gets into the "touring to support the album" stuff, I usually bow out about now. Why? Because this, to me, is about the time when some get so invested in what he should or shouldn't do that it seems to turn into "fact." Again, only my opinion. I honestly don't know what TC (claytonic, that's "Team Clay" *g*) has in mind, and would just as soon not speculate. I like the idea of surprise as far as what comes down the pike. Sure, I hope for things to happen, and know what I would like to happen...but if things that I want to happen did, all of us at FCA would have magical tickets to the next three TV appearances for Clay, plus front row seats at most of his shows. *g* I'm just programmed to keep some realism in my life, I guess.

OTOH, I have to agree with Ansa that there has to be some faith and hope involved regarding the success of this album, and I also agree with play that there are some things "we" can do. I'm not giving up on anything quite yet, and probably won't for a long time either.

OK, gotta run. Time to visit Mom today. Hubby got to hear the album yesterday in bits and pieces as we were driving around town; today he gets to hear it straight through a few times. *g*

I do believe in positive thinking and good Karma. I think if we start believing that this CD will touch non fans as it touched us...I believe it will.

Now that's the best strategy I've heard! I also believe in positive thinking and sending positive energy into the universe. I'm on board, Ansa!

I really enjoyed the CD Listening Party this weekend. I love to think and talk about all types of music, especially Clay's. It was fun to hear the different perspectives, the things that grabbed individuals' attention, the things people gravitated to, favorites and least favored songs. Great discussion!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm post-whoring this morning.....

There are however some groups that built their fanbase through touring. I believe this is how Dave Matthews became big...because he tours University campuses so in his case it did sell CDs better than radio.

Same for Maroon Five. They toured college campuses for a long time (2 years, maybe) before Songs About Jane became well known. I don't think the college route would work for Clay, though.

Another band whose building sales is impressive is The Fray. I don't know how their album How to Save a Life debuted, but I'm thinking low. They were selling small numbers for months and then the numbers began to increase dramatically. I have the numbers somewhere because I was so curious that I researched it a bit. Their break came from prime time placement of one of their songs (Gray's Anatomy, I think). Now that is a vehicle that could work for Clay, a song in a prominent TV show. That's not a novel idea by any means, of course.

Lots of good discussion here overnight, but when it gets into the "touring to support the album" stuff, I usually bow out about now. Why? Because this, to me, is about the time when some get so invested in what he should or shouldn't do that it seems to turn into "fact." Again, only my opinion.

Mine too. And reading about "what is wrong", "what should have been done differently", "what TC better do or else they are idots", etc, is just not the way my own personal fanship :-) works, so I skip a LOT of stuff.

I prolly cannot describe accurately the extent to which I am not remotely interested in any other fan's version of Clay. I just want to see what Actual Clay does, it is fascinating.

Crap - quoting ins not working for me again.

I quoted Ansa and her "it is out of our hands"

I disagree. here are the following things we can do

1) Buy albums, but we can only buy so many, I try and make my friends buy their own. Much cheaper and it gets them in the habit.

2) Buy the current download - on Itunes, Amazon and the other download places, but multiples do not count, unless they are gifted to someone else. I think only two or 3 itunes count, after that, they think it is a mistake, but take your money anyways. Someone needs to check and come back with real facts.

3) sign up for your local AC - it is too soon for hot AC. Must be local - Canadian for our Canadians, and other countries, ditto. Stream any song, album or video, sign up for listner stuff and get free things while you are at it, mine emails me free stuff and contests all the time, I never win anything though.

4) sign up for rate the music and rate it for local AC

5) promosquad and do the fame rates and win prizes - I have many points, I need to start doing it again, I want to actually cash in on something.

6) Request from your local station if you can, not too often.

This is the usual street team stuff, but apparently AC is less welcoming to street teams than top 40.

Oooh, I am going to steal from Rose violet at the OFC, I am sure she would approve

Those who have blogs can post any positive articles and reviews. Be sure to link back to the original article. The title of the blog should indicate if it is an album review.

Any fan reviews, whether in blogs or reviews on iTunes or Amazon, should spell out rationally why we like the album. Leave off cutesy terms and fan-centric language.

In addition to requesting at your local radio stations, you can also consider requesting on internet radio stations. For instance, you can go to Live365.com, search for stations that already play Clay and request that they play OMWH.

Sign up with Last.fm. Make playlists. And the software from that site tracks whatever you listen to on your iTunes. If enough of us do that, the song would show up on their charts and possible gain him more exposure with the members there.

I will have 5 more pepsi points for someone who wants to buy OMHW for free from Amazon, just post it here and I will send them to first person. Fear has some as well. It is a pain to set up, but then it will work for the second single or more when they are released as well,. but it is easier to spend the 99 cents.

Rate comments on all sties that have comments - Amazon, Itunes are the big ones, I need to hunt down others, but need to go planting tomorrow.

Stream videos on AOl, Youtube, Yahoo, myspace and where ever, current single first. Yes, it is nice it is in our hot little ipods, but it doesn't count there. Something to listen to while on the computer.

Well I think I also said that you can help by talking about it to others and requesting. BUT to me...when there is this list of things I HAVE to do...it starts to seem like a job. I have a problem with this mindset because it leads to fans thinking they do have a say in clay;s career...and that we are part of TC and that we should be telling them what to do...and it leads to the kind of situation like the other night when Clay had to step in and post some hard truths to the fandom.

IMO...the best way to be is just be excited about this CD and be positive about it and that energy will spread. That means if you want to hear it on the radio...request. If you hear it on line and are happy with what you heard..make positive comments. If you have people to give it to...share the love. But I really wish that the fans get rid of the idea that they have to do something to push Clay up that success ladder. The guy can do it on his own merits IMO. If its not with this CD then with other projects. I agree with CG, that this CD should be heard more. I like that attitude better rather than Clay needs to sell more. I want to focus on the music and our enjoyment of it...

OK, the eHP is gonna be hitting Cali next weekend -bracketing TV shows, highs in the 70's and 80's, a convertible (not a Miata because no matter WHAT Scarlett says, we will NOT all fit in a Miata), running up and down the California coast...so of course I made mix CDs!

Did y'all realize that if you picked just one example of everything song Clay has done spans a little over 6 and a half freakin' CDs? Or to put it another way, eight hours and 14 minutes? Every song of which I recognize? (of course, my set of mix CDs went to 9 because for many songs I had to put in both my favorite live and CD versions).

My extended OMWH mix:

1) On My Way Here

2) Ashes

3) Everything I Don't Need

4) Something About Us

5) Falling

6) Where I Draw The Line

7) The Real Me

8) Weight of the World

9) As Long As We're Here

10) Sacrificial Love

11) Grace of God

12) Lover All Alone

13) It's In Everyone of Us

14) Forget I Ever Knew You

15) When I Need You

16) As Long as We're Here

17) Everything I Do

18) Broken Wings

19) Where The Street Have No Names

20) Rosanna

My street battle mix is totally kicking too!

I didn't worry about ATDW - I see no reason to worry about OMWH - the man has managed to put together a solid entertainment career - and in the last 5 years, no real fuck ups and some MAJOR coups. His resume right now reads like a frickin' dream. I am totally in line with Ansa!

KAndre...ldyJ and I were planning a playlist challenge...20 songs professionally recorded...Although I told her that I already plan to cheat cos I just have to put TRD in there...so we will officially put this up when the promo is done and clay is officially on vacation.

But right now my current on the go playlist is....

all of OMWH

IIEOU

FIEKY

LNM

EIH

TRD

The Prayer (with Hannah)

Rachel Ray is in there somewhere too.

So eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just found a day of mail that had somehow escpaed me. BOTTLE, thanks for the Sir Robin Pin. When I gave Cindilu my last pin, which I had promised her, (but the person I stayed with in NYC loved the pin so I had given her mine) I was hoping an angel would come through for me. eeeeeee

But also, if there are any fans of the old TV show Homefront, someone sent me the DVDs of 40 of the 42 episodes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I know I havve the other two eppies on tape..just need to figure out how to get it off the tape and onto a DVD..but if you want a copy let me know. It may take me a bit but I'll get it to you. This is my favorite TV show ever. You laugh. You cry. You laugh some more.

Oooooooooh!!! Another Homefront fan here! I *LOVE* that show. Don't worry about paying me back for shipping your shoes, just please make & sned me copies of those DVDs when you get chance, Couchie. Thanks!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I missed most of the CD listening party last night :( but while running around with my mom yesterday, we had OMWH on in the car. What's funny to me is how I find different songs running through my head. Yesterday it was Falling.

Joining in with the positive thinking and energy for this album. It's seriously GOOD and really deserves a chance to be heard. I'm so freaking proud of Clay Aiken! :clap:

Happy Mother's Day to all the FCA moms - including those, like moi, with furry little 4 legged children! :giveflowers:

Polly Positive here...have been since day 1 and always will be....

So, the other day I posted about The Real Me and how the song is not connecting with me...blah, blah, blah...so what song has been running through my head all morning...you guessed it. Clay is going to make me love this song whether I want to or not...darn him.

Kim

My "in the brain" song this morning is FIEKY and I keep hearing this urgent voice singing:

Gonna live life with no regret

'Cause the best hasn't happened yet

Over and over it goes and I really don't want it to go away!

I need a discussion about the QVC bonus, because I read what you wrote LdyJ about WINY being recorded for MOAM -- and there's no MOAM studio sound to these tracks. To my ears it's a Clay Right Now sound. I hear songs recently recorded with a band in the studio. My first thought was when Kipper mentioned bringing in a band to record with Clay during the NY sessions. I assumed that was for Everything I Don't Need, but now I'm thinking that the bonus songs were part of this live band recording process.

Clay mentioned before that he'd like to re-record parts of MCWL, and I'm assuming this is what he's done with three of the MOAM songs that he particularly loves and plans to sing forever.

But .... I really have no idea. I always hesitate to go out on a limb with ya'll since there are big gaps in my Clay knowledge, pre-June 2006. I'm always prepared to stand corrected.

Don't know about WINY and haven't heard it yet--well besides knowing that it was recorded for MOAM--but the other tracks are from AOL Sessions. (You can see those identified, and dated, on your CD itself. I saw it on the QVC order page.) You can find the AOL Sessions, with video (slurp) in the vaults, and also at AOL somewhere. He was really pissy that day about something, and there's also an interview that goes with those--two versions, one of which has him making a pissy remark at the end. Basically, one of those probing for sexual secrets deals, I think, is what made him angry. This was back in early 2004, so I don't remember too well.

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/Online..._Sessions/wmvs/

Sessions video can be seen here:

http://music.aol.com/video-hub/artist/clay-aiken/559598

WINY was on several preliminary track lists until we got the final - and I vaguely remember Clay doing some separate recording in 2003 in Florida (I wanna say in the Bee Gees studio) that didn't make MOAM - I guess I'm assuming the WINY cut came from that session. It does have that slick quality / professional poppy quality I associate with MOAM - but it sounds clearly derived from the acoustic segments in his Independent Tour (or those segments are derived from this - because I think this came first).

I have to agree with Ansa that a list does become like a chore, but I do like to see tham as it reminds me of a few things that I might do when I have time. Right now I'll probably listen to the music on demand from my local station as it is easy to do while I am paying bills or goofing off. They also took off their email addresses from the site and don't have a request hour so I won't be contacting them about the single. It was nice to see him in their rotating banner at top and another add at the bottom of their homepage.

I noticed no Clay in the flyers today. I hope the prices haven't gone up because I planned on getting some for friends. I'll have to get out my clothespin for my nose as I like the Walmart version and it's pretty cover best. Of course I have to wait until 1:00 pm to buy wine at Costco while I am out.

Well I think I also said that you can help by talking about it to others and requesting. BUT to me...when there is this list of things I HAVE to do...it starts to seem like a job. I have a problem with this mindset because it leads to fans thinking they do have a say in clay;s career...and that we are part of TC and that we should be telling them what to do...and it leads to the kind of situation like the other night when Clay had to step in and post some hard truths to the fandom.

IMO...the best way to be is just be excited about this CD and be positive about it and that energy will spread. That means if you want to hear it on the radio...request. If you hear it on line and are happy with what you heard..make positive comments. If you have people to give it to...share the love. But I really wish that the fans get rid of the idea that they have to do something to push Clay up that success ladder. The guy can do it on his own merits IMO. If its not with this CD then with other projects. I agree with CG, that this CD should be heard more. I like that attitude better rather than Clay needs to sell more. I want to focus on the music and our enjoyment of it...

I agree excitement helps, but the list was not a requirement you do everything,it is a list of things you can chose from, if you wish to do so. Some people are spendinga ton on buying new albums, when they might be better off just buying a single, other people have kids who want to make soe stuff, you can slowly but surely work toward stuff on promosquad (heck, I do e-rewards and work hard for my 25 dollars off coupons), I think streaming is another way of hearing music in the backgrounds and does not take too much time or effort fro thiose without speakers.

This is just the usual encouraged fan things, nothing more. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. I just think it is better playing a song from streaming than from a personal flie on a hard drive, that is the least painful and justa habit kind of thing. Embeddig the music in myspace is a 5 second thing, embedding videos is done all the time, why not this song.

People making montages on youtube is also great, but that is a major effort and I would not want to ask that of anyone. montagers are artists in their own right and need their own muse.

AIKIM - you forgot Climmel!!!! And what is the actual date of Rachel Ray?

I also have TRM on the brain.......mostly "cuz you seeeeeeeeeeeeee, the reeeeeeeeeal meeee!" And "what a mess I've made of my existence....."

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to the FCA Moms.

Great discussion in here this morning about OMWH. I know I'm prejudiced but I think every time I hear this CD it gets better. I had a boombox type set-up here at the mountain house when I was using it as a vacation place. I FINALLY (after a year) got my good sound system here and now I can't set the dang thing up - too many cables, didn't watch my son take everything apart, yada! yada! :cry4: So I have to go for a drive to hear the CD until I can find someone who can untangle all this crap. (I need a houseboy!)

On the back cover of the bonus CD/DVD cover from QVC there are astericks besides Invisible, MOAM and I Will Carry You and if you look beneath the track listing it says:

* From Sessions AOL recorded live November 2003 and December, 2004.

There is no asterick next to When I Need You so anybody's guess as to when it was recorded.

Kim

ah d101 is now the new DUH...

I think it's more like.....DOY!!! ....picture someone slapping their forehead...

<snip>But I also don't think Clay is the only one in this position. Since the sale of CDs are down overall, the artist has to take that extra step (and not to the barbecue on the patio) to get the word out!!!

I still maintain that there are ALOT of people who don't listen to the radio. So you have to reach them in some other manner. It seems like TC is trying to do that with the internet blitz. But that probably won't be enough. <snip>

I suspect we might be seeing even more of Clay on TV in some way, shape, form. He has said he is a creation of TV, and feels at least some of his success comes from his appearances there.

Team RCA (TC don't do promo for CDs) just need some time, now that the CD is actually out, to arrange that.

I attended the Toronto CD release party (organized through the CB) yesterday. It was a lot of fun and I got to chat with a few people I haven't seen in a while. I'm not sure of the exact head count but probably around 40? And Reiner of Toronto JBT fame was there again, hee. We had Pala video, we had OMWH playing, good food, goody bags, and a cake with Clay's picture on it as a surprise at the end. Lots of Chinese auction items including a Sir Robin bear and a Brother Maynard bear (which everyone wanted soooooo badly!). Our auctioneer was none other than FCA's own FromClaygary and she did an awesome job. Also, goldarngirl's niece sold some really cool Clay stuff, with some of the proceeds going to BAF. I'll let FromClaygary give the final tally but overall it was a v.v. successful day.

I think so too! I'm thrilled for two reasons....one, because I was the lucky Brother Maynard bear winner!!

And two, because....I haven't received a final tally yet, but I think we should come in just short of $400 donated to BAF from this party....of 41 people!!

I'll read the Listening Party tomorrow meanwhile I am really enjoying listening to the CD and yes I want to support it so can someone tell me...if I buy OMWH on Itunes in Canada will it count towards his sales?

This was a hot topic of discussion yesterday too. Many Canadians are trying to buy at least a few copies from the US to help with those sales, since they are what really counts. But then again, we want to represent him here as well. Buying from iTunes with a Canadian IP address will count towards Canadian sales. There is no way around that unfortunately. But ordering from amazon.com or QVC is a way to count towards US sales. Heh, so is driving across the border (has anyone seen cindilu2 lately? :lol:) Personally, I've split my purchases between US and Canadian stores. It's frustrating being Canadian sometimes......I really would love to be able to download mp3's from Amazon and things like that to help.

Ditto that!! I've split my sales as well, with the majority being purchased in the US this time. As time goes on, I'll probably purchase more in Canada.

I was pleased to see, though, that in my little (125,000) Canadian town, in ONE of two Walmarts, 32/43 Walmart CDs were gone by Wednesday. As far as I know, there is only one other fan here in town, and I've verified that she did NOT purchase her CDs there.

I'm waiting until the store is open, and then I MAY head down to Niagara to go to the Kmart there...I want to call before I make the 3-hr trip and see if they have the poster/CDs left.

So I'm sitting here freezing my ass off in my mother's basement, on her antique computer that won't play videos or sounds. She seems to think it's a good idea to turn her furnace off when it's freaking cold out. She has her windows open too. Yikes! We are going to the Manadarin (Chinese restaurant) for lunch when my kids arrive later this morning. Tried and true! Good luck with your meal couchie. :F_05BL17blowkiss: I will have to catch up on new interviews and the listening thread tonight when I get home. After I cut my lawn which was about 3 feet tall when I left yesterday. Eeep! I need a weekend to stay home and get things done soon!

Oooohhh!! The Mandarin! Best chinese buffet ENNYWHERE, folks! Can I come too??? :lol:

post-1461-1210518539_thumb.jpg

Thanks jmh! One of the great things about being a "late bloomer" in this fandom is that I learn something new every day.

What do you all think about the recent song choices Clay texted for "song we want to hear him sing." I think WAMLAW won that contest, and I'm wondering if he's already putting together the framework of an OMWH tour.

Also, when I read the comment about maybe taking off the rest of the year, I didn't think for a minute that Clay would be sitting on his patio for the rest of the year. I took that comment to read that he has other irons in the fire and his schedule will depend on the opportunities and choices of the next few weeks/months. I'll bet Broadway offers intensify after Spamalot, and he said he had lots of offers prior to Spamalot, so I think he'll be a hot property in NY.

The man is full of surprises -- always.

For now, I have to listen to WINY again. It's so beautiful!

Well, the words to everything except maybe "Everything I Don't Need." You guys CMSU with what you were writing about "Last of a dying breed" last night. Clay told us what it means ..... whatever you THINK it means! I read a sports headline the other day that said, "Kobe and Yao -- Last of a Dying Breed," with a subline of "Last two power centers in the NBA." I think the "singer" here is frustrated at being attracted to someone who's not good for him and he knows the relationship is doomed, but he still wants it because he can't help himself. He wants her to leave and put him out of his misery, but she keeps coming back and he can't end it. They said goodnight last night, he went to bed alone, but she invades his morning light and "rings his bell" -- so the damned phone can just ring away, dammit. I think he's talking about a physical magnetic attraction with someone about whom he says:

Cause I've tried so hard to get who you are

But there's no way I understand what you do

He tried, he tried hard, but he knows it ain't gonna work for him.

You fill my head

You block my view

It's killing me

Says it all.

My favorite line:

If it's all I do

I'll get free

Cause you've taken everything

Everything I don't need.

He's getting free already, because he's defining everything she took from him as things he doesn't need back. Now if he could just wrap his mind around it and accept it .....

Again, who is the last of the dying breed here? Maybe both of them? Maybe this type of relationship in his life? Maybe whatever it means to the listener?

That makes for great lyrics in my book. I think this is my favorite song because of the lyrics and the crescendo of frustration that he expresses with that growly voice. This is also a song that improves with age ... the more you listen, the better it gets ... and the chorus beginning with "what would I want from you" is right up there with the best of Elton John's catchiest melodies.

I completely love this one. It gets an A+ from me.

Five blinking stars.

keeping... thanks for this great analysis of EIDN. I just love the song, but this will help me understand the lyrics better. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Crap - quoting ins not working for me again.

I quoted Ansa and her "it is out of our hands"

I disagree. here are the following things we can do

1) Buy albums, but we can only buy so many, I try and make my friends buy their own. Much cheaper and it gets them in the habit.

2) Buy the current download - on Itunes, Amazon and the other download places, but multiples do not count, unless they are gifted to someone else. I think only two or 3 itunes count, after that, they think it is a mistake, but take your money anyways. Someone needs to check and come back with real facts.

3) sign up for your local AC - it is too soon for hot AC. Must be local - Canadian for our Canadians, and other countries, ditto. Stream any song, album or video, sign up for listner stuff and get free things while you are at it, mine emails me free stuff and contests all the time, I never win anything though.

4) sign up for rate the music and rate it for local AC

5) promosquad and do the fame rates and win prizes - I have many points, I need to start doing it again, I want to actually cash in on something.

6) Request from your local station if you can, not too often.

This is the usual street team stuff, but apparently AC is less welcoming to street teams than top 40.

Oooh, I am going to steal from Rose violet at the OFC, I am sure she would approve

Those who have blogs can post any positive articles and reviews. Be sure to link back to the original article. The title of the blog should indicate if it is an album review.

Any fan reviews, whether in blogs or reviews on iTunes or Amazon, should spell out rationally why we like the album. Leave off cutesy terms and fan-centric language.

In addition to requesting at your local radio stations, you can also consider requesting on internet radio stations. For instance, you can go to Live365.com, search for stations that already play Clay and request that they play OMWH.

Sign up with Last.fm. Make playlists. And the software from that site tracks whatever you listen to on your iTunes. If enough of us do that, the song would show up on their charts and possible gain him more exposure with the members there.

I will have 5 more pepsi points for someone who wants to buy OMHW for free from Amazon, just post it here and I will send them to first person. Fear has some as well. It is a pain to set up, but then it will work for the second single or more when they are released as well,. but it is easier to spend the 99 cents.

Rate comments on all sties that have comments - Amazon, Itunes are the big ones, I need to hunt down others, but need to go planting tomorrow.

Stream videos on AOl, Youtube, Yahoo, myspace and where ever, current single first. Yes, it is nice it is in our hot little ipods, but it doesn't count there. Something to listen to while on the computer.

Ansa... if for you, it starts feeling like a job, then you are right to not do it. I read in some music industry article that someone linked to that playlists are made up from downloads and plays online and from focus groups. We can't do anything about focus groups, but we can download the single and and we can certainly play the single from various Clear Channel radio websites every chance we get. Playing the single from Amazon and itunes and anywhere else it is featured doesn't cost anything but the time and effort to find them.

To me, that's what a fanbase is for... to do what they can to support their artist. Only what feels good and right, tho, not letting it become an obsession or a "job". I have bought all the cds I can afford, but I can buy a few more single downloads and send them to friends and I can play the single from radio sites at work all day. That indicates interest and I am very interested! JMHO!

Can I post-ho to add one more FUN thing to your "joblist"?

It's SUMMER, folks!!

ROLL those windows down and BLAST that CD you might just have playing on your car CD player as you drive around town.

Summer + car CD player + Clay = instant "radio" :cryingwlaughter:

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Mother's Day! Pouring rain here but very good for my veggies that I planted yesterday.

Went out to dinner last night, so I will probably have to cook something today; not sure what yet.

1 Day until Leno!

5 Days until The Climmel/Rachael Ray!

9 Days until Craig Ferguson!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Iseeme Look again, it is there! Rachael Ray and Kimmel are on the same day, May 16th. Climmel = Clay + Kimmel.

Kim

Happy Mother's Day. I don't know how ya'll do it and stay sane.

I like to see the lists and be reminded of what can be done. And then maybe I can see one or two things I can do. Streaming it somewhere is something I can do... just as simply as listening to it on my ipod when I'm at home.

Lotus..congrats on the cruise! I love cruising.... where are you going?

FromClaygary, I'm so jealous. What a cute, cute bear!!!

Keepingfaith, you need to watch the Sessions videos--especially MOAM. Deliciousness personified.

I want to hear WINY. :cry4: My QVC album hasn't come yet.