#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

I'm still feeling rotten, and have a headache to boot, hence my attitude today. Eh? Ever now and then isn't everybody entitled to a crappy attitude? If not, then I've fucked up again.

You're allowed, at least from my POV. Totally. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So, nobody's excited about Clay and Jaymes having a baby?

WHOA!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'll tell you, that is one prolific baby daddy.

Now will album sales pick up??

KAndre is on her at her office, rolling around like a bug that's been sprayed with Raid...

:naughtywag:

:lmaosmiley-1:

:getaroom:

Oh wait! I guess they did!

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

BWAH!!!! getinline.gif

Sooooo....ETOnline has 'confirmed' the story:

ET confirms that CLAY AIKEN is going to be a daddy! The singer is expecting his first child with JAYMES FOSTER, a music producer and sister of DAVID FOSTER. The baby is due in August.

Keep checking back here for further details on this breaking story...

At least they don't include anything about artificial insemination... :rolleyes:

I'm getting the feeling that problem isn't really that it may be true or not, but that Clay has been teetering on that pedestal for sometime and just may be about to fall off...about damn time if you ask me.

Kim

Ok, when will one, or both, of them show up reading threads at the OFC? Has this been announced on the front page over there? :lilredani:

damn, now I have to go watch the OFC.

I guess some foster fanatasy people must be reveling in thier whatever.

heh, people wanted Clay to "get some" this summer. They should have specified just what "Some" was.

:ohthedrama:

:voll:

(except for Jaymes, she can't have any....) *g*

annabear, from what I've read, the OFC doesn't report ANY gossip sites. They may be talking about it now, just because it's hit ET, Insider, and Access Hollywood, though.

annabear, from what I've read, the OFC doesn't report ANY gossip sites. They may be talking about it now, just because it's hit ET, Insider, and Access Hollywood, though.

Um yeah, I understand that too, but from what I've seen before, I don't think the OFC understands! :lol:

Nope, Butterflyshine says they are keeping Clay's "private life private" until he shares with us.

Will he be sharing his privates in person with us, or just cyber-ly?

Wait, that's not what you meant, was it? :whistling-1:

well now, ET online is confirming the story now Not to the degree of TMZ though.

I wonder who or what their basis for this 'confirmation' is? If it's not Clay or Jaymes, I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt. But if some or all of this turns out to be true, I'd be happy for everyone involved. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm with ansa, if there is a kernel of truth to any of this, we'll hear from Clay. If there isn't, I don't expect that he'll comment at all.

Nope, Butterflyshine says they are keeping Clay's "private life private" until he shares with us.

Will he be sharing his privates in person with us, or just cyber-ly?

Wait, that's not what you meant, was it? :whistling-1:

Well, depending on whom you ask, his cyber sharing is quite potent, too. Especially via texting. :whistling-1:

I'm getting the feeling that problem isn't really that it may be true or not, but that Clay has been teetering on that pedestal for sometime and just may be about to fall off...about damn time if you ask me.

Kim

Yup...I have a feeling that things are going to get...uh...very interesting.

You guys are CMSU today. :cryingwlaughter: My allergies are giving me fits and I really have to clean house to get ready for some overnight guests, but I'd rather cruise the boards. I haven't been anywhere else but here yet today. Which brings me to Playbiller's post...I don't have time to quote it but I lurked here for months before I got the nerve to join. Never once did I get the vibe that this board thought it was "better" than any other board. That's why I liked it. I liked the diversity and differing opinions. Now, that I'm here I want to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome. Most people say things so much better than I could, but it's so refreshing to be able to post here and not be ignored. Thank You. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Off to clean... :chores012:

Yeah, it's all over alright... I've now received several IM's and 2 people have actually come up to my desk here at work... <_< Have I mentioned before that I work with a bunch of asshats who think TMZ is THE "news" outlet?