#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

WOW talk about BUZZ...that sure spread pretty fast!!!

King of controversy indeed.

I know I said he probably won't say anything about it...but now that its on "legitimate" entertainment news...I don't think he can ignore this.

Pass the popcorn please!!!

WOW talk about BUZZ...that sure spread pretty fast!!!

King of controversy indeed.

I know I said he probably won't say anything about it...but now that its on "legitimate" entertainment news...I don't think he can ignore this.

Pass the popcorn please!!!

:POP:

This viral spreading of a story is reminding me a bit too much of a similar phenomenon two years ago. The difference, of course, is that the story being spread then was vile---this story, if true, is not.

However, the initial source's reliability (this year--TMZ; two years ago what? the Enquirer? PH? I've forgotten) is eerily and frustratingly similar.

ZILCH

Two years ago and ever since, Team Clay refused to comment--no matter how pervasive the 'news' coverage got. Will they follow the same path this time, too?

You know, pregnancy is one of those things that is either true or it ain't, so one way or the other we'll know soon enough if Jaymes IS pregnant. The element of the father's identity or the way in which the baby was conceived is really up to the parties involved to share, imo.

Gotta say, though...that this time around, I'm hoping for SOME word from said parties who know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth---even if it's a terse, "False Alarm, guys!" or "I wanted to tell y'all first, but..."

But that's just me perhaps. :fca:

Maybe this is what Faye meant by something fun and exciting this summer! :cryingwlaughter:

CG... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

In fact all of you are seriously CMSU around this gossip. :cryingwlaughter:

Ya' know, if there is even a kernal of truth in this, I could see Clay not giving a damn about what anyone else thinks about it. He really wants to be a father and this way he gets to be one without having the pressure of finding a relationship he thinks will last. He knows this one will.

She calls him Clayton, so there is love there.

What I can't figure out is why the heck they would go public with it?????

I guess we'll find out when he, himself, says something one way or another. Until then, I'm over here licking. I grew up on a farm and those salt licks are BIG! This could take awhile. :cryingwlaughter:

this makes all the lyrics of OMWH (the album) take on all new meanings!!

BTW - AOL Sessions - SAU is up over 10,100 plays now!!

Also the rush for a Mother's Day release - subliminal message?? :whistling-1:

Insider says a Foster rep is confirming it and that the new mom is glowing and then goes on to say that her and Clay have been good friends for years.

Oh good lord - now people who have already gone home for the day are calling me to tell me the "news"!

From CV

What do you think the Knights of Ni will say?

:cryingwlaughter:

As you can see I'm not getting anything done..

ET confirms? Is this more reputable than TMZ?

ET confirms that CLAY AIKEN is going to be a daddy! The singer is expecting his first child with JAYMES FOSTER, a music producer and sister of DAVID FOSTER. The baby is due in August.

A rep for Foster says, "By the way she looks great, glowing and very happy. she and clay have been good friends for a long time."

You have got to be kidding me BWAH.

I'm still gonna wait for Clay to verify but hey I'm sure he thought long and hard about it. And I hope he gets to play a part in the child's life. That's all I'll say about the "what if it's true."

Ah, so those curious little curliques on the Spamalot posters might have been significant after all?

I'm glad 'we' can find some humor in the situation, whether it's true or not. It really is amazing, isn't it, how Clay Aiken IS news? He just is. I love him. I want him to be happy. That's the bottom line for me, always.

Heh. Couchie said "long and hard"!

What can I say - push comes to shove, I don't really care. Still falls under "none of my business" even if he never blogs about it. If he's happy, I'm estatic.

Someone just stuck their head in my door to ask me if I knew that Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. I asked, 'Where did you hear that?" and was told that "it's all over the internet and everybody's talking about it."

Everybody's talking about it? Could this be Phase II promotion? :cryingwlaughter:

I am thrilled to death for Clay...He is going to be an amazing Daddy; that child will be very loved.

Kim

Two years ago the vile story was spread by an unsavory character that was looking for attention from Clay. The story also never made it to the entertainment news like ET...it stayed a tabloid story...so Clay and TC was right in not giving that any kind of attention.

This story is very different. It involves a very good friend of Clay and is all over internet news. I think Clay would want to make a statement about this to protect Jaymes.

Someone just stuck their head in my door to ask me if I knew that Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. I asked, 'Where did you hear that?" and was told that "it's all over the internet and everybody's talking about it."

Everybody's talking about it? Could this be Phase II promotion? :cryingwlaughter:

I just knew there was a promo plan!!! LOL

So that is why no tour plans...hee

I just knew there was a promo plan!!! LOL

So that is why no tour plans...hee

heee .... can you imagine the presents that baby is going to get?

Two years ago the vile story was spread by an unsavory character that was looking for attention from Clay. The story also never made it to the entertainment news like ET...it stayed a tabloid story...so Clay and TC was right in not giving that any kind of attention.

This story is very different. It involves a very good friend of Clay and is all over internet news. I think Clay would want to make a statement about this to protect Jaymes.

If this story is true, then I think Jaymes is the one to speak of it whenever she's ready --- preferably with Clay standing next to her and looking proud as a peacock. But I don't think Clay should preempt her news -- if it's true. Why would she need protection?

If this story is true, then I think Jaymes is the one to speak of it whenever she's ready --- preferably with Clay standing next to her and looking proud as a peacock. But I don't think Clay should preempt her news -- if it's true. Why would she need protection?

Well if we could believe ET then the Foster camp has confirmed it. Protection...not in any physical sense but from fans that would be saying she is using him and such. This fandom can be very tough to the women in his life.

I can't imagine anything he could have done -- including Idol -- that would have garnered more buzz than this!

Next to consider -- if it's true -- where will the baby be born?

LA?

Raleigh?

Vancouver?

Could he be expecting his very own little Claynadian Princess?

Of course he'll name her Carolina.

Here's hoping its true if that's what Clay wants. With all that money between the two of them there is no reason the child couldn't go on tour and live on both coasts. Lucky kid. :7:

I'm kind of shocked that some people think that it's disgraceful. Whatever the facts, that's one lucky kid. They must be so excited. I hope they'll share baby pics and give us progress reports. :clap:

I think were gonna need some baby buggy emoticons.