#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

So far on this journey, of all the WTF moments, for me this the WTF'iest.

Hee, for sure, not many of us saw this coming! Although it is kind of eerie that we were having the "Clay said he wants to be a father" discussion just yesterday or the day before......

cue twilight zone music

Reading that bit from the Foster family again - it TOTALLY and COMPLETELY makes a point of them having a PLATONIC relationship. That is one reason why its so weird to me!

I cannot inderstand this. I think it has been mishandled by both camps. ITS WEIRD!

Perhaps it was only mentioned because of Jayme's age...I would think it would be a bigger issue if she were 25 and it was phrased like that.

Kim

Reading that bit from the Foster family again - it TOTALLY and COMPLETELY makes a point of them having a PLATONIC relationship. That is one reason why its so weird to me!

Maybe they do? Why would that be weird? Maybe they both just decided they wanted a baby and came to this decision. I'm certainly not going to judge them for it, if so. There are all kinds of families.

So far on this journey, of all the WTF moments, for me this the WTF'iest.

Hee, for sure, not many of us saw this coming! Although it is kind of eerie that we were having the "Clay said he wants to be a father" discussion just yesterday or the day before......

cue twilight zone music

Well damn! Clay & Mo may have been on to something with the whole same cycles thing, only I don't think they - or any of us - were thinking it might pertain to psychic ability!

I need some time to process this one!! Shocking news!!!

I bet there is more to the story - heck they could even be married ( I think someone upthread already mentioned this, but not 100% sure since I'm board hopping all over the place)

ETA: IF this latest news is true.

I am now turning my computer off here at work (like any of that was getting done anyway...) and heading home. If one more person calls me on my cell to tell me the breaking news.... Thank goodness it's only a 10 minute drive! Maybe we'll have more details by the time I get there. Why am I now thinking about that little break he took from the tour right after it started last summer?? Wasn't that supposedly to attend a wedding???

I am now turning my computer off here at work (like any of that was getting done anyway...) and heading home. If one more person calls me on my cell to tell me the breaking news.... Thank goodness it's only a 10 minute drive! Maybe we'll have more details by the time I get there. Why am I now thinking about that little break he took from the tour right after it started last summer?? Wasn't that supposedly to attend a wedding???

He is NOT married to her. I am sure if the Foster camp saw fit to confirm the artificial insemination and that they're good friends part they sure as hell would have confirmed a marriage if they were married!

Oh come on! They don't mind others announcing a pregnancy, and how it was done but they want to wait to announce they are married?

Yup. That makes sense. But none of this makes any sense to me.

My phone just rang. It was Muski. I answered the phone and started to giggle.

Anyway, it doesn't really need to make sense to me. The one thing I'm sure of is that Clay didn't go into this with his eyes shut. It was planned by the both of them. And it was something he wanted. Whether it's because he's in a committed relationship and it was the only way, or it's because he wanted to help a friend, or because he wanted to be a dad - he had his reasons. It tells me that he is very close to this woman because they are now connected for life.

I bet baby mama is steamed. Just look at all the pub she could have gotten heh. Wonder how fake clay will spin this one. bwah.

ETA: all disclaimers about IF apply until confirmed by Clay.

heeeeee.....".Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

Soooo, what's happening in Clay World today?

Ms Tomato said:

Anyway, it doesn't really need to make sense to me. The one thing I'm sure of is that Clay didn't go into this with his eyes shut. It was planned by the both of them. And it was something he wanted. Whether it's because he's in a committed relationship and it was the only way, or it's because he wanted to help a friend, or because he wanted to be a dad - he had his reasons. It tells me that he is very close to this woman because they are now connected for life.

Yup. Doesn't need to make sense to me either! If I had a dollar for everybody who has insisted to me that they just NEED to understand something I have done when it did not involve them, I would not be looking for a job. (Those people are all told that no, they don't need to understand. Period.)

If I'd only known Clay was passing out sperm.......

Another opportunity missed.

Yeah, I am startiong the series of entertainment news shows now. Extra, then inside edition, then TMZ, then the insider/ E news. then ET/access hollywood/ the daily 10, Then real TV.

Good thing I don't have a cable box and my viewing in not tracked or someone would think there are no braincells in the house.

Very important the artificial insemination to this story. Last time Artificial insemination was a big story was with David Crosby. I just think it would be weird to do something like this with a co-worker.

Since I can say what I want here, just like everybody seems to do, I'm shocked that anybody has the audacity to be shocked, shunned, or whatever they're doing because if this is true, and it appears to be, then this was PLANNED.

PLANNED, people.

Clay had to make this happen.

Jaymes had to make this happen.

I doubt either of them give a rats ass about anybody else's crappy opinions, or what the tabloids will say, or what the church ladies will say, or what the late night comics will say, or what the haters will say, or what the fans will say ... and maybe that's why Clay and Jaymes haven't mentioned it. I'm sure they are blissfully happy about this ... and if you aren't, whoever you are ... well, you can allow the tabloids to jerk your chain, but I won't. Sometimes I think people never let anything he says soak in. He doesn't care what they say. Why do you?

I've always thought this relationship was much deeper than just best friends or close buddies since I read what Clay wrote in the liner notes of ATDW. He loves her. And I remember thinking back in 2006 when he closed out JnaT in North Carolina the day before Christmas Eve when Jaymes joined him -- even walked the bus line -- that she must be spending Christmas with Clay at his home that weekend. Then this album he says ALAWH is his and Jaymes' song because it brought them together. And she's the one who got him to write the LAA lyrics.

My understanding from what he's said before, they met in early 2005.

No way in the world she's a "co-worker." She's his partner. Maybe now we know who "we" is, huh?

You know what tickles me? How relatively little hard info is out on the 'net re: James...

Yep, I'm another one for whom making sense in personal relationships other than mine is not necessary...

And now for something completely different

Q&A: Chikezie

Q: Of the first six years, who was your favorite Idol?

A: As far as taking this show and making something of it, even when nobody else would believe that you could do it, Jennifer Hudson is an amazing example. As far as singers and enjoying performances, Clay Aiken. He's an amazing vocalist.

Given Jaymes age there is a good possiblity of a high risk pregnancy and perhaps they were waiting until the baby were born and all is well before making an announcement. How TMZ got the info, I have no idea...somebody at the fertility clinic?

Kim