#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

All joking aside, HUGS all around. :thbighug-1:

This whole story is a lot to take in and process, and we're all going to have different reactions to the news. There'll be as many opinions as there are posters and lurkers.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hope we get the due date soon so I can add it to the countdown! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

:cryingwlaughter: Good one, Kim!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

And congrats to Clay and Jaymes! If they're happy, then so am I!

First Clay cusses on stage (as a character). Now he's supposedly gotten an older woman, his executive producer, pregnant via turkey baster. What next?

Can't wait to find out...

Well...I'm not gonna buy baby presents just yet...confirmation from someone in David's camp is sorta werid if you ask me. But it could be true and it would neither shock or surprise me if it was

But...a big part me of hopes he just says....

Nope...sorry...not talking about my private life... :tongue09:

Clay has millions.

It seems completely reasonable to me that he would give one to a friend.

In today's world, it just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

First Clay cusses on stage (as a character). Now he's supposedly gotten an older woman, his executive producer, pregnant via turkey baster. What next?

Can't wait to find out...

Maybe he'll take over for Clive.

And clayandr is now reading the thread at the OFC.....

On a slightly different subject.......I gave a CD of "On My Way Here" to a good friend of mine. He is in his late 40s and listens almost exclusively to Garth Brooks. I asked him to listen and give me an opinion. Today he called me back and said he loved the CD! He listened to it 5 times in a row. Said Clay has an amazing voice and it was just beautiful. I said to please not kid about it. He knows of my Clay love and I thought maybe he was having fun with me. He said he was being truthful. If he didn't like it he wouldn't have finished listening to it once let alone 5 times!

I know that's not as exciting as today's little tidbit but hey I was pleased.

OMG People are actually thinking of leaving the fandom over this.....it's a sin don't you know!

Ya know, in just the way Jaymes seems to handle herself at the OFC tells me a little of why Clay is so fond of her - as far as I can see, the major women in his life - Faye, Jaymes, Angela, Quiana, Jamie - seem to be able to shrug off the worst of the shit that the fandom throws at me - just keep on keeping on...the fact that Jaymes continues to lurk/post as she sees fit at the OFC...I admire the woman for that. And Lord knows she much nicer than I could ever dream of being...

Those leaving over this...

buh-bye!

Poor Jaymes...there are a couple of people at the OFC that I would just love to take down a notch or two. I won't mention names, but geeeeeeez.

I posted something positive...nothing earth shatteringly profound, but just to show my support.

Oh...couchie, I did recently take up crocheting again...hee.

Someone in that thread reminded people there was a show on E dedicated to punking the media. Now if we can identify this "spokesperson" in David Foster's camp and figure out if David had a fight with his sister recently........

I'm with Couchie...just grinnin' to myself.

Yup can;t help this big ol grin on my face. I think this comes from all kinds of things. ONE is that clay always manages to surprise me. Yup I wouldn't have thought this rumor could be true so that was a HUGE surprise. I;m smiling because it really explains a lot of his decision with regards to this CD...and MOST of all...I know Clay would be a great dad and I know he wants a family so I am just sooo happy for him.

I really think that Clay and Jaymes have a special bond and I don;t care how this happened its none of my business....but I think that baby will be very very lucky...

heeeeee.....".Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

Soooo, what's happening in Clay World today?

Ms Tomato said:

Anyway, it doesn't really need to make sense to me. The one thing I'm sure of is that Clay didn't go into this with his eyes shut. It was planned by the both of them. And it was something he wanted. Whether it's because he's in a committed relationship and it was the only way, or it's because he wanted to help a friend, or because he wanted to be a dad - he had his reasons. It tells me that he is very close to this woman because they are now connected for life.

Yup. Doesn't need to make sense to me either! If I had a dollar for everybody who has insisted to me that they just NEED to understand something I have done when it did not involve them, I would not be looking for a job. (Those people are all told that no, they don't need to understand. Period.)

TOTAL WORD on this. We really do not need to understand or even approve of any of it. I just hope that in the end we can all accept and be happy for them.

I hope we get the due date soon so I can add it to the countdown! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

BWAH

And clayandr is now reading the thread at the OFC.....

NNNNOOOOOO!!! RUN AWAY!!!! :bolt:

Oy!

Yeah. There are a few over there that truly scare me. :unsure:

I don't understand why this is upsetting to some people. If its true, I'm really happy for Clay and Jaymes, however the baby was conceived, although I'm hoping it was the normal way becuz I really want Clay to be getting some. And if it's not true, it's a lot of exciting publicity.

I really hope Clay blogs though, partly because I want real news, not the fake stuff the media gives us all the time. But also because I miss him.

I don't understand why this is upsetting to some people. If its true, I'm really happy for Clay and Jaymes, however the baby was conceived, although I'm hoping it was the normal way becuz I really want Clay to be getting some. And if it's not true, it's a lot of exciting publicity.

I really hope Clay blogs though, partly because I want real news, not the fake stuff the media gives us all the time. But also because I miss him.

As Bottle said, people are going to take it in different ways but certainly they haven't bought a stake in Clay's private life so I really pray that the OFC doesn't allow debate on this for long and I hope respect is the name of the game in that thread at the OFC.

Heathen at prayer:

Please let those self-righteous judgemental assholes leave the fandom.

Amen

Heathen at prayer:

Please let those self-righteous judgemental assholes leave the fandom.

Amen

Lapsed Catholic will join you in that prayer.

Kim

I just went over and posted my congrats... crack up if it's not even true. And now I am out as who the fuck cares about PR and spin and how the announcement \will make the fan's life hard. HUH. I can understand being shellshocked a bit, I can. I don't understand why this should affect MY life in the least little bit.