#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

My local news station just reported that Clay Aiken, currently starring in Spamalot on Broadway, is expected to be a father - but they had to spend a minute thinking about it and then said it was because it was through Art I. Nice touch assholes. I am so glad they check their facts.

My local news station just reported taht Clay Aiken, currently starring in Spamalot on Broadway, is expected to be a father - but they had to spend a minute thinking about it and then said it was because it was through Art I. Nice touch assholes. I am so glad they check their facts.

well maybe that is a fact. Who knows.

My local news station just reported taht Clay Aiken, currently starring in Spamalot on Broadway, is expected to be a father - but they had to spend a minute thinking about it and then said it was because it was through Art I. Nice touch assholes. I am so glad they check their facts.

well maybe that is a fact. Who knows.

WHAT?!?! First Clay is having a baby, and now he's starring in Spamalot again? Man, he holds so much back from us.

Sorry I had to post those INFLAMMATORY tidbits and then disappear---was off to watch Carrie's drama class Harry Potter play (She was Ron Weasley! :cryingwlaughter: )..

I saw those things as I zipped through the thread on OFC...I think the 'It's a boy' was something someone said she saw on Claywatch? (never heard of it)...then the other stuff about the David Foster rep backpedaling (allegedly--again, this was third hand) came from some rag type online site that was bitching about the Foster 'camp' denying this when they tried to confirm what People mag said...

or something.

Actually, I'm still :cryingwlaughter: over the fact that I wrote 'third hand' up there, considering the most recent discussions....

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Anyhoo...know what I was thinking while I was waiting for the school play to start? I was thinking...What if this is all a big hoax? Started by Clay! What if they're playing a big joke on the media and all the asshats! What if this is another AI5 surprise 'screw you'---like someone said upthread about 'punk the media'...Who better than Clay to orchestrate such a thing! What a lesson. He 'lets' some 'sooperseekrit info' leak to the rag, TMZ and then just watches it bear its babies all over the internet and seep to the REAL news outlets and tv and waits to hear what all his 'friends' at the various shows (talk shows, etc) do with the info, etc.

I was remembering what he told us before: Don't believe anything until you hear it from me. Well, he hasn't talked yet...In fact, we still haven't heard anything from Clay's "people", Clay or Jaymes' "people" (Does she HAVE 'people'?) Yeah, we have 'confirmation' from an alleged representative of Jaymes' brother...but....why? Why them?

Oh...I'm just blabbing...thinking out loud. If it is NOT true, I'm gonna laugh my ass off! Great CD promotion and a giant FU at the same time!

If it's true--in whatever variation on the them it might be---then I say, "You go, big boy! Do yore thang! I'm still here..."

ETA: Ah HA! I just saw that article from the Canadian site! BWAH!

anybody else on sensory overload?

With a side order of whiplash.

I love this one--it's from the Toronto JNT. Hee!!!

There was a JNT in Toronto?

ETA: *runs to squish Gibby* Thanks!!!

Oops - my brain said JBT but my fingers got it wrong.

Muski, you are in my head. It certainly would be a great object lesson to the media. Who knows? Lucky for me I enjoy the surprise and the mystery of the guy. :cryingwlaughter:

I agree, Muski and Couchie - we just need to wait and see if it's true or not. Am I'm okay either way. But, if it's not true, what an absolutely hilarious hoax!!

Yeah, particularly since CH posted this contradictory story.

Whew! Can't keep up, y'all!

NOOOO!!!!

oh well...now I have to stop getting all schmoopie with every Clay and baby picture just in case its not true.

KAndre's legs are weakly but steadily waving around in the air...

This has had to have been one of the most amusing days in my Clay fandom...true or not...either way, I bet Clay is chortling happily to himself and saying out loud, "Just because they wanna, doesn't mean they need to know...not like it's gonna kill 'em, right, Jaymes?" And Jaymes is contemplating killing him because he can still see his feet.

This has had to have been one of the most amusing days in my Clay fandom...true or not...either way, I bet Clay is chortling happily to himself and saying out loud, "Just because they wanna, doesn't mean they need to know...not like it's gonna kill 'em, right, Jaymes?" And Jaymes is contemplating killing him because he can still see his feet.

BWAH!!!! this has been one of the most amusing days of my Clay fandom...

With a side order of whiplash.

Ain't that the truth!!!

I'm afraid if I go to bed that I'll miss something! I'm going to be really tired tomorrow! :cryingwlaughter:

This has had to have been one of the most amusing days in my Clay fandom...

I haven't been this shocked or excited since AI5. I have to get up early tomorrow but I can't break away.

NOOOO!!!!

oh well...now I have to stop getting all schmoopie with every Clay and baby picture just in case its not true.

BWAH!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!!!! this has been one of the most amusing days of my Clay fandom...

Without a doubt. I laughed when the story first came out, and I'll laugh even harder if it turns out that someone punked the "news" outlets.

I'm afraid if I go to bed that I'll miss something! I'm going to be really tired tomorrow! :cryingwlaughter:

Me too. :ninja: At least it's Friday!

Still ranking up there as the WTF'iest day in my Clay fandom so far. And I think KAndre's little scenario may not be too far from the truth - whatever that is!