#33: Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

FCA Thread Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• So, how about that Clay Aiken?
    • The guy is just endlessly fascinating, isn't he?
    • Artificial insemination, well at least we know he had a hand in it.
    • If you claim he's got titanium balls, why not let him use them?
    • I'm happy to let Clay do whatever he wants.
    • I have ears and a brain and a heart, and I like what OMWH does to them.
    • Magical Mercurial Music Maker!
    • Clay--still the one.
    • In general, his voice just DOES something good to me. It makes things seem...better, somehow.

Random stream of thought here...wonder what clayandr is supposed to mean? clay and r? Who's r?

:shrug:

Maybe they're naming the baby Randolph?? :shrug:

KIDDING!!!

Her main job as the CD producer, according to those in the know, of which I am not one. is A & R...Artist and Repertoire....so, Clay and R

Clayandr = Clay and Raleigh.

It doesn't have to be Jaymes, could be Clay using her screenname.

Kim

ETA; Apparently I was wrong on my definition, but I swear I saw it posted somewhere!

121121852_Nq6mA-L.jpg

Oh my...

THUDHUGE-2.gif

(Yes, I'm doing selective quoting and post-whoring cuz I wanna be a body guard, lol.)

canfly.gif

I wasn't sure if you guys liked purdy pitchurs in your main linear thread or not but I guess so?

I gots lotz of purdy pitchurs...

planecrazy.gif

shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm lurking ! :whistling-1:

I'm lurking too but my question is why the hell would "clayandr" WANT to go read there and if she does, why wouldn't she make herself/himself invisible?

And I thought "clayandr" meant Clay A & R, as in Artists and Repertoire.

***Back to lurking....***

Oh Good LORD &TAYLOR - I just got back from 4 days at Lake Tahoe without a computer - came home to a bazillion emails.

Is it true? Dare I ask?

I don't even know what to say.

HEE....oh and Tijala...hope you don't lurk for long...

I have to say that there hasn;t been anything Clay has done that pissed me off. There were times that I was worried about him, specially when he always seem to be sick or having trouble with his voice...some performance that I didn;t like and lots of pictures that just don't do it for me. But none of it really bothered me enough to rant about it. This is not because I think he is perfect or that I have him on a pedestal. I think its because I do recognize that the guy is imperfect ...is apt to make tons of mistake and is only human. I really dislike perfect people or people that think they have to be perfect. I like people that are willing to make fools of themselves...and are brave enough to take risks and make mistakes.

I'm lurking too but my question is why the hell would "clayandr" WANT to go read there and if she does, why wouldn't she make herself/himself invisible?

***Back to lurking....***

Hee...glad to see you...

I think its possible its not actually her thats reading. I always thought that this SN was all purpose for TC.

If its her...well I remember when I was pregnant I was not always very smart about whats good for me. Those hormones y'know.

I think that is one thing that worries me about this whole situation...Jaymes health.

I really dislike perfect people

:imgtongue: Dang it! Bye see ya! :imgtongue:

BWAH!!! you do have that accent that makes you lovable...

Oh Good LORD &TAYLOR - I just got back from 4 days at Lake Tahoe without a computer - came home to a bazillion emails.

Is it true? Dare I ask?

I don't even know what to say.

Thats what we all would like to know I guess...sigh

Random stream of thought here...wonder what clayandr is supposed to mean? clay and r? Who's r?

:shrug:

Maybe they're naming the baby Randolph?? :shrug:

KIDDING!!!

Her main job as the CD producer, according to those in the know, of which I am not one. is A & R...Artist and Repertoire....so, Clay and R

Huh? I.don.gets.it Clay and Repetoire? WTF? :shrug:

Clayandr = Clay and Raleigh.

It doesn't have to be Jaymes, could be Clay using her screenname.

Ok, Clay and Raleigh I understand, lol. But what about Durham? Somebody else wanna walk him? He's annoying.

True that it could be Clay using her login. I'm sure they know each others.

Oh and I forgot to answer you Gibby cuz we were so busy ignoring you and all...

I was flying about 3 weeks ago. I didn't go this weekend cuz I'm supposed to be working on Report Cards.

I'm doing such a good job of procrastinating though huh?

I have to say, I'm feeling decidedly not ignored, lol. Lotza peoples answering my posts. :clap:

Mind, you've I'm been sorta post-whoring today, lol.

:sickyet:

Actually, I really DO have to get back to Report Cards. Ugh.

planecrazy.gif

PB...pretties...

th_291796671_q4X27-L.jpg

th_291796903_rAXqd-L.jpg

th_291797773_uUFMt-L.jpg

th_291800611_Hs6vD-L.jpg

th_291803814_3bEVc-L.jpg

th_291804681_nwwxZ-L.jpg

I have NO idea what he's doing but I'd like to help...

th_IMG_9008_filtered.jpg

OK, so I'm not gone yet...

OK, so that makes a little sense but wouldn't it need one more "a"?

Or else it would be:

clay artist nd repetoire.

What?

Right. You're sick of me arentcha? Right.

planecrazy.gif

I really dislike perfect people or people that think they have to be perfect. I like people that are willing to make fools of themselves...and are brave enough to take risks and make mistakes.

Yes! :clap: I think I jumped in my seat when I read this, Ansa. I don't think I've ever put my finger on it before, but this is it, one of the big reasons I like this guy. Clay Aiken is a risk taker. He's the 'I think I'll try out for The Amazing Race,' or 'Go ahead, haul me up on the bungee cord and drop me.' kind of guy. I happen to be a chicken shit, myself...really...but I married me a risk taker. (my husband tried out for Survivor)

I know I love Clay's voice with a passion, and I admire his heart as well, but yeah, this is the intrinsic factor that draws me in even more.

ETA...

OK, so that makes a little sense but wouldn't it need one more "a"?

Or else it would be:

clay artist nd repetoire.

What?

Right. You're sick of me arentcha? Right.

It's supposed to rhyme canfly, A & R and Clay & R

Well, since y'all have chatted for approximately 30 pages since last I was here - are we discussing this? Sharing our thoughts? Ignoring it and waiting until August or whatever?

I think when I left on Thursday I said I hoped nothing happened in Clay land. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it! Talk about being gob-smacked.

ClayHannah3.jpg

I just watched "The Prayer" duet on the Easter Bonnet DVD I borrowed from laughn. :wub: It's lovely.

If this whole Jaymes thing doesn't pan out, can I go back to my Clannah daydreams? I just think she's fabulous and funny and she has very good taste. :imgtongue:

th_OSUHannah.jpg

Well, since y'all have chatted for approximately 30 pages since last I was here - are we discussing this? Sharing our thoughts? Ignoring it and waiting until August or whatever?

I think when I left on Thursday I said I hoped nothing happened in Clay land. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it! Talk about being gob-smacked.

yup we are discussing it...although now its a bit more about the boards..but you can certainly share your thoughts...

I don;t think I can wait till august to say something...hee

ClayHannah3.jpg

I just watched "The Prayer" duet on the Easter Bonnet DVD I borrowed from laughn. :wub: It's lovely.

If this whole Jaymes thing doesn't pan out, can I go back to my Clannah daydreams? I just think she's fabulous and funny and she has very good taste. :imgtongue:

th_OSUHannah.jpg

oh yeah...so IF this is true...no more shipping???

sigh...what about the Clyra?

....and......

Just had a report that Clay was on Access Hollywood....was asked about being a Daddy and just laughed.

Can't confirm a thing as I didn't see it.

REALLY??? interesting...that can't be it?

....and......

Just had a report that Clay was on Access Hollywood....was asked about being a Daddy and just laughed.

Okey dokey. I would think someone will cap this.

I hope the Easter Bonnet DVD is still available someday when I've got money to spend again! Such pretty pics. :flirtysmile3:

....and......

Okey dokey.

I would think someone will cap this.

I hope so! I checked my timeshifting but don't have it at all on a Sunday.

To whomever( whoever...whatever :cocktail: ) reads this....I'm decloaking for one sec...pretend you don't see me and that you actually thought up this question on your own...K?

I've become aware of conflicting reports about the number of rings on the Jaymes stump......50 seems quite popular but there are those inferring that the count is flawed and that there are in actuality 44 rings.Who has the resources to find the answer so that there is at least ONE fact right or even authenticated in this kerfluffel.

Where did the idea come from that Clay is not in the country?( I found that in my lurkdom somewhere...)I have so many thoughts, guesses , hunches and suppositions hurling through my addled brain, that I may never know the truth. As long as the voice and the body are intact I'll be fine.(Clay's not mine...thought I'd best clarify that..hmmm)

I'm gone .... :F_05BL17blowkiss: ......POOF.... ahhhhhhhh that's better..hmmm

....and......

Now see... he's laughing.

:cryingwlaughter:

My orginal gut reaction was to laugh at it cuz I thought that it was totally ridiculous (cuz there's no way he'd ever be a part-time father and I never saw any body language between them that suggested anything more than friends) but the huge amount of angsting over it got me to consider that it might be true but still I was pretty sure that Clay wasn't the sperminator, lol.

Just did a quick scan of Starchoice and didn't see any AH listings. Crap. Wish that I had a PVR, lol.

ETA; Apparently I was wrong on my definition, but I swear I saw it posted somewhere!

Nope. IIRC Clay explained during the Greenville JBT Concert when he "outed" her from stage. It would be in the Clack from that show.

I was there. :wub:

---

Have a drink Iseeme. You'll probably need it. :cocktail:

I think it's the nature of messageboards (ALL of them) that when one person posts an opinion, people take that as a signal to post their own. I don't think it's a matter of being "piled on" when you just happen to have an opinion at odds with the majority. Otherwise, your opinion is affirmed.

Unless you're ALWAYS at odds with the majority, it should all wash out in the end.

Interesting conversations going on in here the last couple of days.

:cryingwlaughter:

Anyway, I have nothing to add.

Stop clapping.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Hee! I love me some KAndre! Thinking back to a line of conversation on the board a few weeks back about you not having the sentimental gene and not knowing what to do with it if you did have it - I seem to have an abundance of sentimentality, but am missing the bling and bitch genes. My point? We're all different, so we all sort of balance each other out..... Kumbiyah.gif

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Wait.

Did Gibby say something? :huh:

Which one is she?

There are just some things that I just cannot let go such as one sNOflake pic! I think I will dislike that pic as long as I live! :cry4:

It's funny how people get on your radar. It's different for each person. And although Merrieee and I have been traveling around the same circles for years..I swear it was this whole sNOflake pic that crystallized it for me. I love her sense of humor about it and I love teasing the hell out of her. And of course that sweet voice on the cellcerts always makes me smile.

ETA: you move on to bodyguard at 50 posts.