#34: So, how about that Clay Aiken?

Ansamcw

Thread Title  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• You mean, it?s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?
    • But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • Tulibu dibu douchou
    • Until he starts singing with it though, it's a non-issue for me.
    • I guess I'll stay a Clay fan as imperfect as he is just because I'm imperfect too and he sings so good.
    • IF IF IF IF IF
    • IF IF IF IF IF uh
    • Clay is not just marching to a different drummer, he has a whole new fabulous marching band!
    • I'd still be a fan of anything else he may sprinkle his magic on.

Where is everyone?

Am I lost in a new thread?

Is it a dark and very expen$ive thread?

Swimming Pool Pictures????

casablanca3wp.jpg

casablanca2wp2.jpg

bringing this from the other thread......

I've been trying to catch up since yesterday morning! Then I had to run off and meet my daughters and help someone move. Then they came home with me and we had one of those staying up all night reminiscing kind of night. I just got up from my nap and I'm about 15 pages behind! (even tho I was checking in from my new phone yesterday afternoon, till the battery died!)

Iseeme sums up the whole frustrating mess in this paragraph:

My only issue right now is that nothing is being officially stated. Like I said, there's a little baby involved here that has to be born into this world. Please speak out Clay or Jaymes and do some damage control. And from what I've seen from Google alerts (which I thought I had stopped) he IS being crucified and made the butt of many, many jokes. That pisses me off. Big time.

WORD!

This post brought to you by the word "bewildered." :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I made it. I got to say though that now I'm going to be disappointed if he's not going to be a daddy. I want to see a little Clay baby. Still hoping that even if they had to go the AI route, they are doing the nasty.

Where is everyone?

Is it a dark and very expen$ive thread?

Where is everyone?

a new thread, or perhaps a very expensive forest.

oooh, I like yours better, annabear!) :cryingwlaughter:

y'all using one brain...LOL

I made it. I got to say though that now I'm going to be disappointed if he's not going to be a daddy. I want to see a little Clay baby. Still hoping that even if they had to go the AI route, they are doing the nasty.

BWAH...

Well - a big thanks to all who tried to help bring me up to date in my bewildered state.

First page? Woooeeee.

And I still love the guy big time but......a press release would be much appreciated!!!! NOT that he owes it to moi......but I think they both owe it to that little kiddle that's due in August!!!! No sense in being born with a big monkey on your back.

(but can you imagine the talent genes in that collaboration????)

Oh, by the way, I'm going away again next weekend. Kinda scarey thinking what might come out this time....

Well, HELL! I've been catching up for a few decades now, folks!Holy moly! And I actually copied something from a post --oh about 30 mins ago---it's still copied but I now have no frickin' idea what it is! This is going to be fun...ready? I'm gonna paste it now...wonder what it will say? Who will be the author of it?

drumrolll please.....

I've met a fair number of those on the this board...colorful and funny and interesting describes most of them.

:huh:

Oh.

Well, that was anticlimactic. I remember now why I copied this---I was going to make some semi-funny comment that insinuates that the author was obviously trying to make me feel bad...but crap...that's not funny any more and I don't even know who said this.

Timing IS everything, ain't it? :cryingwlaughter:

LOVE that article about the process (or lack thereof) that a rumor takes to become news! Classic, for sure.

I've giggled and snorted while reading the past five pages or so, frowned and rolled my eyes, cussed and felt schmoopie---so I guess we're all doing our jobs here... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Only one thing missing...but now that I'm back from my day watching softball, I can fix that:

ClayAiken-Houston-7-6-07-u.jpg

lovelyshot.jpg

adjustment.jpg

research.jpg

dcwaldo.jpg

bigdarienlake.jpg

SLC_YGAF.jpg

My work here is done. (for now)

I don't know WHY those stupid dishes and clothes aren't washing themselves today. Darn it, I had to go and do some dreaded housework.

But I'm back with some pretties for the new thread:

clay-aiken-iphone-01.jpg

OMWH_Yahoo_02_t.jpg

OMWHhires1crop1.jpg

ETA: Muski, IIRC, that quote was from the one and only KAndre. :)

KAndre uses a finger (guess which one - heh) to pull up an eyebrow in a very Spockian manner...

People need to make notes when they quote moi...hmph!

Somebody bring those green eyes over here...

Ooooh Gibby! Good girl!

Me, too!! I'm hoping they tried like crazy and when it couldn't be done naturally, they went for invitro.

That's assuming it's true and that they are a couple.

Clay and I have a con.nec.tion! We both have the most gorgeous green eyes! Well Ok his are gorgeous and mine are just green but I can dream can't I?

Oh and Kandre that gibby is turning out to be quite a minion!

Well - a big thanks to all who tried to help bring me up to date in my bewildered state.

First page? Woooeeee.

And I still love the guy big time but......a press release would be much appreciated!!!! NOT that he owes it to moi......but I think they both owe it to that little kiddle that's due in August!!!! No sense in being born with a big monkey on your back.

Oh, by the way, I'm going away again next weekend. Kinda scarey thinking what might come out this time....

First page? Woooeeee.

I think by the time the kid's able to read the tabloids, it will be OLD news and no one will care, so I wouldn't worry too much for the child's sake.