#35: You mean, it’s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?

Thread title poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I know, I know
    • Clay?s the balm, dog.
    • He's Clay Aiken, the one and only, for God's sake!
    • He's got energy, he's got soul, he's got it all, that voice pours out of him.
    • What can I say, he's addictive.
    • I'm of the "don't die til the bullet hits you school."
    • He can turn my world on with his smile!
    • Daddy now or later or never, Clay is a gift and I'd love to unwrap it.
    • Clay Aiken: Promoting Friskiness Since 2003.
    • It ain't my life, just my passion!
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores.
    • CiSNOs from FCA who tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • The man has done so many songs that you never know when he will just pop into your mind as you go about your day.
    • The man has perfectly perfect pipes and a perfectly perfect profile presenting the perfect potion of masculine pulchritude!
    • What the man did with a minute and a half with a limited choice of material, a backing track and three idiots staring at him was nothing short of art.

Well, the Scottish regiment might do a little dressing up and dancing.

I like to dance!

And I'm Scottish... :P

I feel happy! And while I'm not yet dead, I am tired. Good night all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Good to see you, 00lsee!

The thread title is something I said. Wheeeeeeeeee!! That's so exciting. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

heee yep...I think I only have 2 somethings I said be thread titles and the first one doesn't count cuz it was our first first thread and there was no vote :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

breakdancing out!

^^^^^^^

Tasapio really did take wonderful pictures. Whatever happened to her? Is she still around?

I love all the pretties being posted...makes me all schmoopie for our bf.

Gulp. That picture. With his eyes closed like that. I can imagine just lying around with him in the afternoon...just cuddling, maybe watching a movie and I'm just tracing my fingers over his hand....just moving the copper hairs around over the skin...creeping along the tops of his long fingers, stopping to slide the hairs under my fingertips...and then hearing a murmur, a low hum of contentment from him. I look up and see him like this---his eyes closed at the soothing touch, the comfort it brings him.

sigh

eyelashes-1.jpg

Something to dream about for all you early-to-beds!!!

Scarlettttttt.......one E, darlin! - one E.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

That's such a gorgeous picture. I just came from the workout gym, where I watched Clay sing ICMYLM on my pocket pc while I was on the elliptical. He looked exactly like that picture. In fact, she probably took the picture while he was singing that song.

So, it's not all dressing up and dancing at FCA? What about singing and dancing? Even at the same time?

"Ladies Who Lunch" - that's pretty cool! I'd never heard of it, but it was a really good song!! I guess Elaine Stritch did it on Broadway in the original cast of "Company"? I couldn't help but click on the Carol Burnett version that came up after I watched the one that was posted by jazzgirl. Carol has always been a favorite of mine!!

Thanks jazzgirl! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok, I have been laughing my head off catching up on the last few pages! You guys are hystericallier tonight than last night... and you're even drinking less. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hesitate to expose my lack, but I have never even seen cheese doodles, much less tasted them. We don't have them there stuff out here on the left coast, at least the southern part.

I think this is one of my favorite thread titles... let's talk slow!

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about.....

Just thought we needed a little change of pace around here.

Wanda, you are so musical, have you ever considered trying out for American Idol? It will change your life.

Play... BWAH!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm thinking Ashes.

Stage is dark.

All goes quiet in anticipation.

Opening licks and percussion.

The the voice . . .

"Someone told me . . ."

Still no Clay. Just the band silhouetted black against a yellow orange backdrop.

Then on the words, "up in flames" the backdrop becomes a huge fire, flames licking the top of the scrim and Clay's silhoutte appears in front of the flames.

On "rise up from the ashes", he rises from the the floor of a raised platform high above the band in full red and orange spotlights with flame-like lighting effects flitting over him.

On "send it up in flames, let it light the sky" the whole stage lights up and we go ka-razy@!!!

Hey, think the tour could subcontract Tim the Enchanter to do the pyro? :onFire: "B'low me!"

bottle.... (bolding mine) good one!!! :cryingwlaughter:

lordjesus.gif

"Lord Jesus! Those FCA gals are tulibu dibu douchou'ing again tonight!"

Okay, why does this sound like it has something to do with feminine hygiene?

Kim

aikim... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

"Lord Jesus! Those FCA gals are tulibu dibu douchou'ing again tonight!"

:lmaosmiley-1:

And that picture......I think all I could say was " oh honey, come here, let me help you with that zipper!" (in my wildest dreams, anyway!) Hooooold still, will ya? I'm NOT going to pinch you. HEY, stop that hokey pokeying.....I almost have it. Well shoot, now there isn't any room."

Iseeme... is it hot in here??? :hubbahubba:

Cheese Doodles - one of the 5 food groups.

Is it time for the new thread yet???

GMAfunnyface.jpg

Here's another pretty for you. Remember the first time we heard Suspicious Minds????? :Thud:

Iseeme... the eyes... the eyes... OMG! I right-clicked-and-saved so fast my head is spinning!

Gulp. That picture. With his eyes closed like that. I can imagine just lying around with him in the afternoon...just cuddling, maybe watching a movie and I'm just tracing my fingers over his hand....just moving the copper hairs around over the skin...creeping along the tops of his long fingers, stopping to slide the hairs under my fingertips...and then hearing a murmur, a low hum of contentment from him. I look up and see him like this---his eyes closed at the soothing touch, the comfort it brings him.

sigh

muski... WOW! just WOW!!! You are good, woman! Real good!!!

"Ladies Who Lunch" - that's pretty cool! I'd never heard of it, but it was a really good song!! I guess Elaine Stritch did it on Broadway in the original cast of "Company"? I couldn't help but click on the Carol Burnett version that came up after I watched the one that was posted by jazzgirl. Carol has always been a favorite of mine!!

I loved it too. Thanks Jazzgirl. It's really good to see you too!!

Tasapio really did take wonderful pictures. Whatever happened to her? Is she still around?

I love all the pretties being posted...makes me all schmoopie for our bf.

She is still around but RL has taken over. She saw one of the DCAT shows, the one in her hometown. I miss her so! *sighs*

We spent most of the summer of '05 together -- Darien Lake to Borgatta.

eyelashes-1.jpg

Something to dream about for all you early-to-beds!!!

Scarlettttttt.......one E, darlin! - one E.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh! I'm very sorry, Isem dear! :giveflowers:

I promise to remember next time. *have I earned a spanking yet? anything but the lines, please!!!*

I completely ::heart:: your pictures!

ETA: I'm still here, Gibby! Thanks for the drinks!!!

Okay, I've recovered from my workout, and I'm ready to partay! Is anybody still here? Or am I all alone? I brought some drinks for those who are still here!

PFO2936.jpg

Heeee, Scarlett, you're very naughty! But very lovable, too!

I love Clay Aiken.

Eccentricities and all.

I just wanted that on the first page.

I'll make sure it's on the second too. :word:

Okay, I've recovered from my workout, and I'm ready to partay! Is anybody still here? Or am I all alone? I brought some drinks for those who are still here!

I'm here, but fading fast. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm still here and I'll have one of those white wines please....thank ya' verra much!!!

Scarlett - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm leaving y'all with one more picture and then toodling off to bed.

The sweetsingerman has one of THEEEEEE most beautimous profiles ever to be seen on a mortal man!

And with that - goodnight all. Taking my wine and heading to bed. It's been fun.