#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

Thanks for the link to the gallery, ldyj! I'm embarrased to admit that I had no idea where to look for it, and was coming back to beg for help!

Lovely pictures, TimeTravelerPax! I'm not sure which is more enjoyable- looking at Clay, or listening to him! Guess that's why I go to so many concerts- so I can do both at once! :wub:

great album TimeTravelerPax....I'm glad you are using the gallery.

This is a great way to let people know of that feature of this site. You can enter your picutres on your album through My controls.

The clay fan video is too sweet, play, loved it! At first I thought she was the same young girl I sat next to at one of the Spam performances I attended until she mentioned her sister. Nope, not the same girl but similar and I loved the fangirly squeeing :)

Couchie, it's too bad BBQ is out because Everett & Jones is one of my all time favorites in the bay area for BBQ and soul food. Let us know where you end up taking them.

Ok, off to stream & cream... :whistling-1:

We have a Clay sighting! From CV:

QUOTE(andee1960 @ Jul 20 2008, 03:33 PM) *

EEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a sighting!!!!

From the blogosphere:

http://thewyatttimes.blogspot.com/2008/07/alright.html

After church, we went to Smithfields BBQ, and guess who was there? Clay Aiken. He was sitting outside in the shade with a couple people, not drawing any attention to himself. It was kind of fun to see someone famous, even if it was just an American Idol guy.

That was cool to read. thanks, aikim!

So that was posted today and now we know he is home & relaxing. EEEEEEEEE

But this? -

even if it was just an American Idol guy
I don't care if she is on baby watch, someone needs to slap her upside the head :hysterical:

That was cool to read. thanks, aikim!

So that was posted today and now we know he is home & relaxing. EEEEEEEEE

But this? -

even if it was just an American Idol guy
I don't care if she is on baby watch, someone needs to slap her upside the head :hysterical:

Indeed!.....and how many people do you suppose will add comments to ask who he was with and what he was wearing? :hysterical:

Sure, I wanna know.....but I don't wanna ask! :lol:

We have a Clay sighting! From CV:

QUOTE(andee1960 @ Jul 20 2008, 03:33 PM) *

EEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a sighting!!!!

From the blogosphere:

http://thewyatttimes.blogspot.com/2008/07/alright.html

After church, we went to Smithfields BBQ, and guess who was there? Clay Aiken. He was sitting outside in the shade with a couple people, not drawing any attention to himself. It was kind of fun to see someone famous, even if it was just an American Idol guy.

That does it. As soon as I get my degree I'm moving down to NC and eat all my meals at either BBQ places, McD's or Benihana's.

Anyone see this How I met Clay Aiken or did I miss when it was posted?

That was adorable! I like how she was sooooooo excited to wear her Sir Robin shirt when she went back to school. :)

Imagine that - Clay at a BBQ place! :cryingwlaughter:

Love your gallery, TimeTravelerPax! Thanks for letting us know about it.

Well I'm home..and the eHP is off sharing their magic in San Francisco. Treenuts I aksed them about bbq and of course I had Evertt & Jones in mind but KAndre just scoffed at that thought of eating bbq in California :hysterical: We ended up in Jack London Square at the Chicken & Waffles place. Thumbs up on the mac and cheese from KAndre but they all refused the green cuz they made them with smoked turkey rather than hamhocks. Don't blame them on that one. Oh and the cake was more like Costco than made from scratch, a definitely nono. We then went to the famer's market in JLSq...it was 30 minutes to closing so got some great deals. Although I still can't figure out what they are going t do wiht 8 pounds of fruit between now and tomorrow evening. They also had crafts and food booths. Hope to catch up with them tomorrow evening for one last harrah.

TimesTravelerPax, yay someone is using the gallery!! :hysterical::hysterical: I love it too. Thanks for letting us know and I'll keep an eye on it.

Yay for Clay being home. I hope he is well.

Although I still can't figure out what they are going t do wiht 8 pounds of fruit between now and tomorrow evening.

Let's just hope they aren't having to share ONE bathroom! :tongue70:

holy shit, I'm a postho' lately

It was kind of fun to see someone famous, even if it was just an American Idol guy.

And that is how I believe the majority of people in this country who could recognize him or have ever heard of him think of him - that American Idol guy!

But hey. At least they recognized him! And at least they said he was famous! And at least there was no mention of the Maybe Baby!

But they could have at least described his hair! :naughtywag:

Hi back Scarlett - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I used to work at the BofA at the intersection of Green, Columbus and Stockton. We would go to a bakery in Chinatown every Friday morning for their sweet rolls. North Beach used to be a separate community but Chinatown is encroaching on it now. Fun place. You eHP'ers are really covering some ground!!!

Worked all day, sore feet, tan is a shade darker. At least it wasn't as hot as it's been and we actually had a few dozen rain drops. It's still overcast and we're hoping for more - as long as they don't bring lightning!!!

Clay was having barbecue! Good for him! I hope he's hanging out at home, laying around, sleeping late, playing with his dogs, lining up his milk bottles and PLANNING when we're going to see him again!

I was in the Tennessee Thee-Ater (Knoxville pronunciation) this evening and it reminded me of last summer and the Asheville/Knoxville twofer. :::sigh::: I usually don’t whine, but I have to say I do miss the boy.

And I just watched Shakespeare on the Square. I LOVE that. Specially after BEER.

couchie!!! can't wait till you get here at 6am tomorrow/jk. we were giggling at the conversation today where you kept starting out to ask "so what time... er... so where... uh... but when..." and finally said "oh, forget it. I'll show up at your hotel when I show up". Don't you just love the way we live by our guidelines?!! This afternoon, we decided that a Sunset Cruise was too snooty for our tastes and instead took the local ferry to Tiburon and Sausalito. At Sausalito, we found a neat Farmer's Market with the sweetest fruit around -- KAndre and I bought bags of plums and blackberries, even with the knowledge that we'd have to lug them around for the rest of the evening (see pics in the member area). There was a cute toy&game shop in Sausalito where KAndre and I co-bought a game called "Dirty Minds". We're all going to play it tomorrow! We then had sushi in a little place over there called Sushi Ran -- the grilled Shiitake mushrooms were yummy. Solo was v. tired since she flew in after midnight and so she was knocking glasses off the table, ending up drenching PerusingOne's pants with KAndre's Bellini. We boarded the ferry back to SF just at sunset so we ended up having a "Sunset Cruise" at a special price (see pic in the member area). I closed the day with an ice cream cone from the Pier and we're now in our hotel room with our respective laptops, catching up with FCA. Missing you!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I meant to mention the other day and forgot – there is a great dim sum place called Yank Sing (or at least there was a few years ago) just around/outside of Chinatown. We loved it, went with a friend who lived in SF. And if you go to Napa, be sure to stop at Gloria Ferrar Winery and drink champagne. Yum.

I'm beginning to think that snark is overdone. It's delicious as a side dish, but as a main course it can cause indigestion and acid reflux.

True snark has been dead for years. Literally. At least two, I would say.

and so far Scarlett has only been in front of window dancing mostly nekkid once!

A new record. <g> When I slept in a room with her it seemed like she was nekkid in front of the window every five minutes.

Hummingbirds – I have, on average, six fighting over my two feeders. During Katrina, I had 10 to 12 hummers fighting over my feeders. I have two feeders hung on my balcony, so that’s a lot of hummers. And they are vicious little dudes – the fights they have! They often slam into the walls of the balcony, or the windows. One was stunned on the floor from a fight and I had to watch over him/her until he shook it off and took off.

Okay.....anyone bored stiff? My son just had us watch an on line mini-movie starring Neil Patrick Harris...it was really kinda cool/funny/cute, in a warped kinda way. It's called Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog. You can access it at

DRHORRIBLE.com

But only until midnight (we are thinking west coast time). It is in 3 parts with the first two parts 10 mins each and the last part 15 mins. After that it will be pulled and only be available on DVD.

Not much info I know.....but it's all I've got right now.

Neil Patrick has a nice voice ya'll!

Oh...and it starts out kinda slow.

True snark has been dead for years. Literally. At least two, I would say.

I agree with this sadly. Well not dead but on life support. And you know I think maybe it's those snarking and those receiving it. Things could be perfectly innocent yet I categorize so much stuff as swipes at Clay and those around him, especially his mom. I love it when I can let my guard down and just laugh at stuff. I like that IIU or maybe baby (good one CG) brought some humor (although I'm sure many don't want to enjoy or laugh about it)... Wonder if Chappel Hill will come early :cryingwlaughter:

It's funny, even though I'm not spending on Clay right now...I'm still preparing and getting things in order so I'll be ready for a tour. What's the boy's address...I want to mail him a few blank checks :hysterical:

ahhh really cute! Is that a repost or something recently found. I don't remember seeing it before.

Couchie - if you're asking about the mascot picture - Rainlover at CV posted it. I don't think I've ever seen it before either and not sure how long she's had it in her PB account (which is amazing....)

Hi again, eHP checking in from our hotel room -- Couchie we picked up even more fruit in Chinatown. Remember how I was searching for Ranier cherries? We found some in Chinatown and some lychees in season (well, in season in July in Southeast Asia). Come and help us work through these 12 lbs of fruit by tomorrow night!

Hi back Scarlett - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I used to work at the BofA at the intersection of Green, Columbus and Stockton. We would go to a bakery in Chinatown every Friday morning for their sweet rolls. North Beach used to be a separate community but Chinatown is encroaching on it now. Fun place. You eHP'ers are really covering some ground!!!

Worked all day, sore feet, tan is a shade darker. At least it wasn't as hot as it's been and we actually had a few dozen rain drops. It's still overcast and we're hoping for more - as long as they don't bring lightning!!!

Yes, we've been covering a lot of ground. We didn't have time to do North Beach so after having dinner in Chinatown we just headed to the Palace of Fine Arts (v. pretty location, pics will be up soon).

I know you need the rain but I hope we don't see much of it tomorrow, our last day here.

I meant to mention the other day and forgot – there is a great dim sum place called Yank Sing (or at least there was a few years ago) just around/outside of Chinatown. We loved it, went with a friend who lived in SF. And if you go to Napa, be sure to stop at Gloria Ferrar Winery and drink champagne. Yum.

Aww, we had dinner in Chinatown today so no dimsum planned. I did pick up a barbeque pork bun at one of the stalls so that'll have to be my token dimsum. Thanks for the tip and we'll remember for next time -- I think we'll be back, especially if Clay's singing.

Saw this at another board.....wasn't he adorable?

Mascot_clay_01.jpg

Such a cute picture!!!

*waves to artquest* Hi! I see you on the list below. My copy of your Mandarin book arrived and I even took it with me on the flight but haven't opened it since. When can we start?

*waves to artquest* Hi! I see you on the list below. My copy of your Mandarin book arrived and I even took it with me on the flight but haven't opened it since. When can we start?

Considering all that fruit you guys have picked up, this might be the place to start:

Qingwen, xi shou jian zai nar?

May I ask where the bathroom is?