#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

Wonderful montage. Heartbreaking. I like how she listed several organizations at the end, including UNICEF. Thanks, Perma.

I've been trying to choose my favorite Clay look, and I just can't. I truly love all of them. If I were forced to pick, I'd go for Roller Coaster Clay, at least I think that's the day E was taken.

As for Clay touring to the same 3000 people, or 2000 people, or even 1000 people dot dot dot it's fine with me as long as I'm one of them. Was it KAndre who painted the picture of Clay playing a small club? I'm so there.

I believe you're correct, ducky, I think the blue shirt is roller coster Clay. I loved how natural and easy he looked in those pictures. And hott.

I would dearly love a fall tour but I know it's not realistic. It seems to me that we've run out of time. If there were a fall tour, surely we would have heard something by now...leaked information from venues or something? I know we'll probably have a Christmas tour, which I love, but I'd really like to see rockin' hawt Clay again. I just don't see how he could work in a fall tour and a Christmas tour.

Why doesn't he just get a daily talk/variety show so that I can get my fix every single day?

ETA: oh for pity sake, how many typos can a 9 sentence post contain?

ETA2: oh shit. Even my edit line had a typo.

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics, everyone! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Counting down the minutes till I can see that sexy guy on my teevee! I don't imagine we'll be seeing a lot of him tonight (more's the pity!) but I'm thirsting for every little bit I can get right about now!

OMWH Ain't Dead Yet!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: I am looking forward to see him on my tv in just over 10 minutes!

Also interested in seeing the show. I saw a "teaser" (it seems disrespectful of the people to use that term) about an Iraqi woman and her children. So hard to see what some people have to do to barely survive. She was very greatful for UNICEF and what they have provided her and her family. Allowing her to retrieve three of her children from the orphanage she'd placed them in due to no food!

Ahhh, Houston!

I was there! Barely, but there!

Did get many good shots - the spotlight just bled him out. I wasn't close.

But I got a couple . . . :)

th_2444Sepia.jpg

th_HoustonClay.jpg

th_HoustonPOdClose.jpg

th_IMG_2431copy.jpg

th_IMG_2431tag.jpg

th_IMG_2444tag.jpg

selfish bitch alert:

Well, I think it's great for the children and all blahblahblah but I have a need to see him for more than a 60 second snippet demmit! Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm sooo going to hell!!!

Well no Clay yet, jmh, and they'll rerun it several times, so you'll still have a chance if your cable continues to play mind games throughout this hour. :therethere:

It *is* heartwrenching, isn't it Bookwhore? :(

Very hard to watch, but also very hopeful.

Kim

Is it just me or does the whole "who will next UNICEF Ambassador be" come across as sort of crass...too reality show like? Just seems out of place to me. Why promote it...just announce at the end of the show.

Kim

Okay, I must be suffering from sunstroke. I work all day in 101 degree heat, come home, and FCA is speaking Chinese or something. :cryingwlaughter:

Tried to catch up. Have a few thoughts (of course!)

It would be verra verra nice if the success of a CD was based on how wonderful it is - unfortunately, it's based on sales! And OMWH isn't selling. From that perspective, I would say its "not dead yet" but it's seriously ailing. And I honestly think part of the reason for that is lack of promotion....from Clay! Not sure it is always the wisest thing to put out a CD and then go on a vacation 2-3 weeks later. It's hard for me to think that alot of people would NOT want to buy this CD after hearing it!!! It really does have something for a wide range of musical tastes. Maybe he should have delayed the release until the promo could be put in place and whatever he was doing or not doing this summer was finished. Just a thought!!! Just one more curious item.

If people have left the fandom because of Babygate - adios muchachas. However, that doesn't mean that the people who have stuck around are accepting of it or happy about it in the face of alot of tabloid and non-tabloid publicity and no statement from either camp! I've been trying to find Clay's appearance on Ryan Seacrest's show when he was asked about having a family. I do believe he said he really wanted to be married and have a family - but didn't have time at that moment! I think alot of people took him at his word - as there were also other mentions of having a family. Obviously assumptions were made as to just what that meant. You all know I'm not happy about it and hope it isn't true.....but there's no way in hell I would leave. And as I keep saying, IIT I'll get used to it.

Perma - those pictures are awesome. Really, really good. There was one though where people mentioned his eyes and his eyelashes.....I ummmm.....didn't notice either in that picture. :whistling-1:

For me, the worst part in the show was the part about the water supply. I had heard about the poor water supply but actually getting visual images of it was something else. We take so much for granted here.

Now the shallow part of me wanted to see more Clay, especially his Somalia trip. And I really want to see a picture of him back in the US just so I can see for myself, at least through a picture, that he is safe and healthy.

Oops. read about the wrong person, I wonder if that TV series guy was the previous new ambassador.

Water is an issue world wide, the big thing is to not let unregulated companies get a hand on the water in this country,. It was a water riot that over threw the government in Venezuala, I think.

The picture of Clay shown seemend to be from Uganda.

Is it just me or does the whole "who will next UNICEF Ambassador be" come across as sort of crass...too reality show like? Just seems out of place to me. Why promote it...just announce at the end of the show.

Kim

Not just you.

his shirt doesn't look quite so pink today!!

Nope - it's actually quite patriotic!

And yes, perspective this definitely does give. I will try to remember this every time I gripe about having to do laundry - at least I have water, electricity, clothes to wash and a place to wash them.

That little boy that they talked about towards the beginning, who was abandoned because his mother was HIV positive and was afraid he would be too... there just are no words. :cry4:

Kim

It's not just you. I think our whole society must be suffering from reality show syndrome. Lord I hope it ends soon.

Iseeme, I did have to respond to the vacation bit. If Clay has been on vacation then it has been one crappy vacation. I can think of much better places to go than Somalia. I just believe that Clay has different priorities than selling a million cds. That doesn't mean that I think he is planning on letting this cd sink. I really believe that he has other plans that we know nothing about, but even if he didn't, I don't think he would forgo going on a Unicef trip or even postpone it so that he could pimp himself out for more sales.