#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

Wow, y'all are having discussions. Anyone else aimlessly waiting for the next thread like me?

Maybe it's time to repeat my plea for information about Maine? I'm planning a trip there the last week in August....any must-sees from anyone who is there, or has visited?

Before spending the Summer of '05 following the JBT with me, Tasapio spent a few days in York, Maine and these are her gorgeous-as-always pictures.

Hope the eHPers make it home safefully...........and glad they had a great time in California.

Honey, I'm home! Flight was delayed but it gave me an extra hour to sleep. All is well!

ETA: Yes, aren't they beautiful, FromClaygary? I miss her so much.

Thanks Heidi, that's pretty much what I'm planning too....right at the moment, it looks like Bangor - Belfast - Bath - Freeport/Portland - back to Bangor and then back to New Brunswick.

I'm hoping to do the ocean road as well.

ETA: Ho-Lee Crap!! Scarlett....those pics look A-mazing! I HAVE to get some sleep, but I'm going to drool tomorrow. Thanks for posting those!

Wow, y'all are having discussions. Anyone else aimlessly waiting for the next thread like me?

Maybe it's time to repeat my plea for information about Maine? I'm planning a trip there the last week in August....any must-sees from anyone who is there, or has visited?

Before spending the Summer of '05 following the JBT with me, Tasapio spent a few days in York, Maine and these are her gorgeous-as-always pictures.

Hope the eHPers make it home safefully...........and glad they had a great time in California.

Honey, I'm home! Flight was delayed but it gave me an extra hour to sleep. All is well!

Glad you're home safe & sound, Scarlett! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: Ho-Lee Crap!! Scarlett....those pics look A-mazing! I HAVE to get some sleep, but I'm going to drool tomorrow. Thanks for posting those!

Those are A-mazing! I wanna see everything through the lens of her camera! Beautiful. Just beautiful.

That certainly stinks, Play. Any reasoning given for the hefty increase?

:F_05BL17blowkiss: My sweet babbooo has arrived. All is well.

OMG Tasapio is a camera genius. Those are beeeeoooooteeous. She certainly has a real skill.

Play - can they just up your property taxes $1000/yr. without some measurement being voted on and passed or something? Was it just arbitrary?

***wavesmadlytoFCA***

Well, now . . .

I got the primer coat done.

Yay me!

Well, almost.

Sheesh. Finished. Closed the paint cans. Put the brush and roller in water, walked back in the room and saw a section I missed above the window! :huh:

Crap!

Oh well. I'll do it first tomorrow and it'll be dry by the time I get back around!

Have a hair appt at 10:30, so that's going to delay my start and cut into my work time. Unless I get up with the chickens and start early. :cryingwlaughter:

I kept the TV on Food Network all day. All three tv's! LOL

That way if I left the Craft Room I could still watch/listen to whatever was going on. Kept me entertained while I worked.

I didn't work all that hard. Took frequent breaks and read a bit during lunch and breakfast. When I was all done and showered and relaxing, I tried to find something to watch.

TV is Crap right now! I gave AGT another chance, but I just couldn't take it. I don't get their choices on who they let through and who they kick. I really didn't like some of the acts they've let through. Some of it just makes me cringe. :wacko:

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS! (Liney, I can't remember who else) Nice to open and see them. And thanks for the heads up on the UNICEF blog. No mention of $$ raised. I hope it's not too small to mention! I really want him to keep being able to do this. I have to get my account 'hooked up' with PayPal so I can make a second gift!

FromClaygary, SIL and BIL live in Cumberland outside of Portland. SIL has a counseling practice in Portland. I had the best lobster I've ever had in my life there, but I can't remember the name of the restaurant. It was in "the square", I know that much. :)

Yup - if you like to shop, head to Freeport - LLBean outlet and lots of other shops.

My dream venue for Clay?

Selfishly, I want him to PLAY THE PALACE!!!

Broadway at the Beach - The Palace Theater

I can't find any images of the interior. But there really isn't a bad seat in the house. And it's at the Beach! Only 50 minutes from me. :)

annabear, the only thing that could have made this trip better was if you had been there. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Can't wait to meet up with you sometime soon (preferably at a Clay Aiken concert of course!)

*fans Cotton* Rest a little. Here, have a nice drink. :cocktail:

Wow great pics Scarlett!

I'm off to NY City and Boston next week with my daughter, to do a literary tour, but I will not take any photos worth showing. Trust me I take the worlds worst pics. I was in Nigeria on vacation and came home with some wonderful pics of lizard's tails!!

My Daughter wants to see some plays in NY but said she will not go to Spamalot with me! What would make her think I want to see Spamalot? Hee Hee!

WELL, WELL

Good Evening FCA!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am very far behind.....I am on vacation this wk and have very limited internet..so.....

the fartherest I have been to see Clay was NYC in Spamalot

CALGARY Never been to Maine but I hear it is beautiful :em0100:

Venue I would love to see Clay perform..ANYWHERE!!!! I miss him!!! :cry4:

I do enjoy all the gorgeous pics of BF :Thud: Keep em comimg!!!

I'm off to NY City and Boston next week with my daughter, to do a literary tour, but I will not take any photos worth showing. Trust me I take the worlds worst pics. I was in Nigeria on vacation and came home with some wonderful pics of lizard's tails!!

But you do such wonderful cellcerts!!! How about saving some commentary on an audio file so that we can travel along with you?!!! (Hope you're just as excited about authors' homes as a concert, though! Hee!)

annabear, the only thing that could have made this trip better was if you had been there. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Can't wait to meet up with you sometime soon (preferably at a Clay Aiken concert of course!)

Aww! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Flattery would get you anything, if I had any power! :cryingwlaughter:

But yes, a Clay concert *soon* would be a good meeting place!

:club0:

Whew!! Caught up!!

I'll try to be topical here.

chach I loved those mosaics!! So many great memories...thanks for bringing them over. Plus, they used a number of my pictures, and that's always fun for me, and it IS all about me, after all.

Dream venue for Clay? My dream venue for Clay was the Greek Theatre in L.A., so my dream came true last summer. I wish we could have filled it for him, but still. It's such a lovely location up there above Griffith Park, and the acoustics are just stellar. I've been to so many concerts there over the years, and it's really a big deal here. I'm so grateful to have been able to see him there. It was a dream come true, for sure.

There have been a few places that were new to me where I traveled to see Clay. I hadn't been to Charlotte and Raleigh before. I had the chance to drive around a bit. I preferred Charlotte to Raleigh, and HATES the beltways. My cousin & her husband have lived in Charlotte for years, and my college roommate lived there for a number of years as well. They all loved it.

I'd never been to NH or VT before. couchie has mentioned her dislike of that drive before, but nicegurrrrl and I loved it. We thought the scenery was spectacular....so different from our area here in SoCal. I really liked the Meadowbrook venue as well. So glad I missed the bugs this past summer.

I don't think I'd been to any of the 4 Florida cities from last summer, but the heat & humidity killed me, so my appreciation was limited!! My DH & I did go to the BAF Gala in Ft. Lauderdale, though, and that was wonderful. We had such a great room on a beautiful beach, and we loved taking the water taxi all over and eating at some amazing restaurants. Great fun.

My favorite city to see Clay is probably Washington, DC, because I LOVE Washington DC and have been able to do some museum hopping, and other fun stuff both times I've been there to see him for the JBT & for CITH. I love that whole area, love the Chesapeake Bay area, Baltimore's Inner Harbor and Annapolis. Now I'm hungry for Crab Imperial!! Yum!!

My favorite place outside the country is probably Ireland. SO beautiful.

Neck pictures, you say? I love this one:

42379895_YUdzV-L.jpg

Aww! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Flattery would get you anything, if I had any power! :cryingwlaughter:

But yes, a Clay concert *soon* would be a good meeting place!

:club0:

Would it get me a pretty picture or two from your treasure trove of gorgeousness???

Oh and thanks for the reminder, merrieeee. Me too!!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

ETA:

*my post for the next thread has been on my clipboard and is ready to paste. how about yours?*