#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

Good Morning Everyone,

We were supposed to be leaving on vacation this morning; but due to some RL stuff we had to cancel it; really bummed me out because I was looking forward to getting away with hubby for a few days...so instead I will be home probably cleaning my house which really needs it. Such is life; I start feeling sorry for myself and then think about the things Clay has seen on his UNICEF trips and that really snaps me out of it...in the great scheme of things a missed vacation is not really a big deal.

The wedding invitations have gone out; I am looking forward to getting mine in the mail since I have not seen them yet. The only thing I know is that the parents' names are not on them...apparently this is a new thing to do, which kind of disappointed me.

The cat is clamoring for her breakfast and I need to get my butt moving and get outside for my walk.

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Hee Scarlett I was in The Wooldlands Mall yesterday and the guy in B-A-B was holding the T-Rex, It is cute. My DD has two bears one of whom is dressed in black leather and she calls it her gay one. Her birthday is the same as B-A-B and they used to send her a certficate for a free bear whch ended up costing a whole lot of money for all the clothes etc.

OK so where is our little buddy? I really miss news of him. I'll take anything just throw us a bone will ya'.

Oh play thanks for the invite to the beach but we are not in NY that long and have a lot to do. I have your number so if I get a chance I will call you. Now I know something is going to happen so I booked rooms at 2 hotels that have free wi-fi! If I am paying $300 dollars a night for a room they had better have something free!!! My DD I are both taking our laptops or we would be fighting for airtime (TM CHA).

"Layers and layers of decadent goodness."

So who'd like to peel those layers? :whistling-1:

Oh yeah the baby's name is Maggie and thanks for asking.

It's KA's birthday! How come I didn't know????

A happy day to both Kandre and Crazy For Clay

awww Scarlett, love your bear.

Cotton, yay for finishing the job. Boy, you folks really can accomplish a lot on a weekend.

Scarlett?! No red painted toenails on that critter??!!!

Wazzup widdat???

Couchie?! Weekend? Weekend??!!

Girl, I started this room the day after DH left for Vegas! Last Saturday!!!

Well, in my defense, before I could even think about painting, I had to pull all the crap out of the room. I'm talking - piled up since we moved May a year ago Crap! I sorted some of it. Carted some to the new storage barn in the backyard. Actually TOSSED some of it! OMG! Shock! Moved my Clayaphernalia from an open basket to a big plastic tub. Bought some rolling plastic drawer units to transfer some family photos, letters, and various other junk I can't throw away. At least in the drawers I can get to it! (That stuff was all in a bunch of different plastic boxes, tubs and whatnot all piled on top of each other! Impossible to get to.

Then - vacuumed, washed down the walls with vinegar and taped the trim.

THEN I could actually start to paint!!!

Silly me thinking I could actually get both the Craft Room (remember, DH calls it the Crap Room!) AND the master bath painted while he was gone!

I'm sitting in my pretty, new, Clean room right now.

My PowerBook in my lap. Watching the Food Network while I catch up here.

DH stopped in Durham and went to the Apple Store to get a new battery for my 'puter!!

Yay! I can actually stay unplugged for more than 6.2 minutes!!!

Hope everybody has a great day!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

and

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Good morning. Day 4 of 4 and my poor ol' body is just crying. As I said - Aleve is my friend! Bus never showed up yesterday so there was alot of standing around. I think I "deadheaded" the roses about 3 times! Poor things.

Scarlett - I LOVE the silver flip flops! I do believe that makes the outfit!

Happy Birthday KAndre and CrazyForClay. May you both have happy, healthy and successful years ahead of you.

bdaymickey.gif

Clay content?

thudaliciousclayby.jpg

Cotton - I'm impressed. For me to clean my sewing room out would take a loooooong time - just hauling all the fabric stash alone. Isn't it true that she who dies with most fabric wins???? I think I'm ahead at this point......hee!

Scarlett, the t-rex is cute and hilarious, all at once!

Congrats on getting your craft room finished, Cotton! Wow, what an accomplishment. My big goal around my house this year is to de-junk it, a little at a time. I'm just giving or throwing something away every weekend, even if it's just something small. I've donated quite a bit of stuff that I don't need, and someone else may find useful. It feels good to have less clutter! I'm dreading the day when I'm done on the upper two levels, though. The basement is the repository for things we don't know where to to put, so there's lots more junk down there. Eeeeeek!

So sorry about your missed vacation, Aikim. I hope you can find something fun to do these next few days!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KANDRE and CRAZYFORCLAY!!

:7252:

Hi, Scarlett! My granddaughter has that build-a-bear, named Rhianna. She has another dino build-a-bear named Rexy. She's addicted to build-a-bear, I think.

YES! for the DSIAFCD Clearwater baybay. Maybe that's the magic word for Clay, as in first thing he ever sang on AI in Always and Forever: Baybay I'll always love you ... forever.

Have to quickly jump in on Clearwater baybay. I was in the audience that night and you could audibly hear the women thud. I think even my husband realized what happened. BUT go to one of the videos (I have no clue which one OR our best of DSIFACD for that venue) Watch him plan that devastation and then watch the impish look on his face after he accomplished it. Made me :lmaosmiley-1: everytime I worked on that part. He did something similar further in (can't remember on what) BUT that thud was totally planned, executed, and he was QUITE proud of himself.

Happy Birthday to those celebrating today! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gibby Not sure about fun things this week, probably a lot of cleaning...the most fun thing I'll get to do is sit out in the yard and get some sun...not a bad thing; with the wedding coming up a nice tan will look nice and I can always pretend I went somewhere fun instead of my backyard!

Kim

Happy Birthday KAndre and Crazy For Clay

:00003653: :04: :fest30: :hb2: :cake: :EmoticonRingAround:

Today is a calorie free day so eat a lot of cake.

By the way whoever posted that fat free cheetos picture a while back, I have been looking everywhere and the closest I came to it was baked cheetos. Not as good! But Whole Foods has all natural cheetos. Probably really good for you. :cryingwlaughter: I will continue my search. Meanwhile we have Pringles with olean. Not good for you.

Checking in after the faux Elvis concert.....luckily the storms cleared up this afternoon, so we had a nice evening, if a bit on the cold side.

luckiest1, glad it cleared up for you! I was thinking about you....and yes, it was chilly last night! Likely even more so on the bay~SO unlike my experience with summers here so far, but makes it easier to sleep for sure.

Cotton - I'm impressed. For me to clean my sewing room out would take a loooooong time - just hauling all the fabric stash alone. Isn't it true that she who dies with most fabric wins???? I think I'm ahead at this point......hee!

It's amazing what having to clean/list/sell and move your house in a span of two weeks will do for your fabric stash! When I moved out here, I gave away 10 (count-em) garbage bags of fabric to my guild members. Before that? HAH! No contest! I would have won for sure!! I've been quilting for 40 years....:hysterical:

ETA: I've now spent the better part of last week and this weekend, trying to make some kind of order out of my BEAD stash! Purchased a very kewl big tackle box from Canadian Tire and some extra drawers for it, and now have seed beads sorted by colour and larger beads sorted by colour in one of those stacking plastic drawer thingies (waves to cotton). Whew!! I can find stuff!! Now I just have to get the lampwork artist beads into their own little nests in the tackle box. :lol: Half the fun, I think, is in the collecting and organizing and playing with and sorting and feeling and well....you other bead and fabric addicts will understand...

Scarlett...LOVE the outfit! What a riot!

For those of you who downloaded Sterling Heights DVD2 from CV (the one that had TWYMMF in the wrong order) the correct one has been uploaded and is now available. You need to start from scratch, I'm afraid.

Please accept my apologizies, once again.

Adding a request. If anyone is familiar with WinDVD (comes with Toshiba) or Windows DVD Maker (I think with XP Windows Media Centre) are you able to put together Data DVD burning instructions for me??? I took a quick look at WinDVD, have no clue how it works. We have someone on CV that is unable to figure it out and I can't help her. Thanks in advance.

Happy Birthday KAndre and Crazy For Clay!!!

Caught a quick segment on The Food Network yesterday where they explained how Cheese Doodles came to be and showed how they are made! Made me think of the FCA right away! Now I'll have to pay more attention to see if we actually have those around here. I'm more familiar with Cheetos... Anyway, it was fun to catch!

Scarlett - adorable T-Rex! Love the shoes!!

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

bananatype.gifIn Place of a Summer Tour / Clean Houses+ New Montages -- With no summer tour, Clay fans are doing their best to stay busy. Houses are cleaner than ever, and new CA montages pop up daily at YouTube. Graphics are by AmazingCA, Cindilu2, and Sally. The blog is posted at the OFC and Carolina On My Mind.

th_ACA_Bigapple1.jpg

Clickable by ACA

My niece pulled off a wonderful surprise birthday party for her husband in his Nebraska hometown of Hastings. Key was a generous boss, who sent the birthday boy on a bogus trip to make a presentation to a potential client. The Carolina contingent arrived Saturday, and fun was had by all. The story is there, too.

Speaking of which, I check the birthdays at the OFC, and -- unless they are wrong and they very well could be -- there are three here today:

19.gifto KAndre, Crazy for Clay, and Divayenta!

ETA: That's wonderful about Gerwhisp's "Grace of God" montage. :clap:

Have a super week, all! :thbighug-1:

Caro listen.gif

From CV:

Q

UOTE(Rainlover @ Jul 27 2008, 09:11 AM) *

Don Mescall, Songwriter of "Grace of God" left a comment at youtube at Gerwhisp's montage -

Survival Project - UNICEF ( Grace of God - Clay Aiken )

DonMescall (3 hours ago)

Gerwhisp, We've been hearing from Don's fans who have found the video and have been touched by the message. Many thanks for capturing the sentiment of the song so beautifully and helping highlight such a important cause as UNICEF.

... the dm team x

ETA: Hubby works for Frito-Lay so we only eat Cheetos here!

Kim

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday KAndre, Divayenta and Crazy For Clay!

...and anyone else I missed recently. (play, did I miss yours? I'm sorry if I did. Pleasae consider this a :F_05BL17blowkiss: in your direction too)

:bday:

I've been busy just, 'doin',' Nothing special. Just trying to stay cool till autumn gets here and hopefully Clay does too.

Couchie?! Weekend? Weekend??!!

Girl, I started this room the day after DH left for Vegas! Last Saturday!!!

Well, in my defense, before I could even think about painting, I had to pull all the crap out of the room. I'm talking - piled up since we moved May a year ago Crap! I sorted some of it. Carted some to the new storage barn in the backyard. Actually TOSSED some of it! OMG! Shock! Moved my Clayaphernalia from an open basket to a big plastic tub. Bought some rolling plastic drawer units to transfer some family photos, letters, and various other junk I can't throw away. At least in the drawers I can get to it! (That stuff was all in a bunch of different plastic boxes, tubs and whatnot all piled on top of each other! Impossible to get to.

Then - vacuumed, washed down the walls with vinegar and taped the trim.

THEN I could actually start to paint!!!

Silly me thinking I could actually get both the Craft Room (remember, DH calls it the Crap Room!) AND the master bath painted while he was gone!

I'm sitting in my pretty, new, Clean room right now.

My PowerBook in my lap. Watching the Food Network while I catch up here.

DH stopped in Durham and went to the Apple Store to get a new battery for my 'puter!!

Yay! I can actually stay unplugged for more than 6.2 minutes!!!

Hope everybody has a great day!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

and

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Cotton... OMG, that made me tired just reading what you did! Wanna come do my den... not the painting part, just the sorting and deciding where to put everything part. :cryingwlaughter: Sounds wonderful when done... whew!

So sorry about your missed vacation, Aikim. I hope you can find something fun to do these next few days!

Aikim... pretend you are on vacation and find stuff locally that you never do. In my hometown, we have two swinging bridges that we usually just drive past and admire. One day I took a morning and walked them both, loving the feel of the wood swaying under my feet and watching the river flowing below. I was very glad I did it.

Have to quickly jump in on Clearwater baybay. I was in the audience that night and you could audibly hear the women thud. I think even my husband realized what happened. BUT go to one of the videos (I have no clue which one OR our best of DSIFACD for that venue) Watch him plan that devastation and then watch the impish look on his face after he accomplished it. Made me :lmaosmiley-1: everytime I worked on that part. He did something similar further in (can't remember on what) BUT that thud was totally planned, executed, and he was QUITE proud of himself.

goldarngirl... someone made a montage of all the "oh, baby that's a fact" from that tour. Sorry, I don't remember anything else about it, but just watching it. A couple of times your could tell Clay did it on purpose, others he just shook his head. :cryingwlaughter:

Happy Birthday KAndre and Crazy For Clay and Divayenta!

:00003653: :04: :fest30: :hb2: :cake: :EmoticonRingAround:

Fear... this was such a great B'day celebration that I stole it and added Divayenta! Thank you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

From CV:

Q

UOTE(Rainlover @ Jul 27 2008, 09:11 AM) *

Don Mescall, Songwriter of "Grace of God" left a comment at youtube at Gerwhisp's montage -

Survival Project - UNICEF ( Grace of God - Clay Aiken )

DonMescall (3 hours ago)

Gerwhisp, We've been hearing from Don's fans who have found the video and have been touched by the message. Many thanks for capturing the sentiment of the song so beautifully and helping highlight such a important cause as UNICEF.

... the dm team x

ETA: Hubby works for Frito-Lay so we only eat Cheetos here!

Kim

aikim... thanks for bringing that over. That is a fantabulous montage. Gerwhisp does great work! I left a comment. The more comments and views the better to get this seen/heard!

Scarlett.... LOVED your (bear) t-rex. Especially the sandals! Darling!

Crazy for Clay, Divayenta and the beautiful, funny, talented KAndre -- :bday2:

Anybody interesting in presenting their own personal Clay playlists? I was going to go with professionally recorded stuff only (and I do have one of those on my iPod, with about 30 songs in it), but know this group at FCA...heh. People are going to want to include concert stuff, and that's fine. I'd say, though -- limit it to no more than 30 songs. These would be Clay songs that you absolutely, positively could NOT live without. And, this is vocal only -- no videos (at this point, maybe later...). Think about it, and if you can post them, let me know.

aikim, sorry to hear about the canceled vacation.

Cotton -- woo hoo on the work on your room. I need to do that kind of thing in our house too, but then I get sidetracked by my computer/Clay boards, that's pretty much it for me then.

Scarlett, your T-Rex is CUTE.

Carolina Clay I went to your blog and saw Yollie950's montage, The Most of Our Time. Do you know where I can download this?

goldarngirl Have to quickly jump in on Clearwater baybay. I was in the audience that night and you could audibly hear the women thud. I think even my husband realized what happened. BUT go to one of the videos (I have no clue which one OR our best of DSIFACD for that venue) Watch him plan that devastation and then watch the impish look on his face after he accomplished it. Made me lmaosmiley-1.gif everytime I worked on that part. He did something similar further in (can't remember on what) BUT that thud was totally planned, executed, and he was QUITE proud of himself.

I just watched your montage...yes..thud.

Feeling as I did while watching it, I get more of a realization of how hard the Drought of 06 must have been for you all.

Scarlett I love your T-Rex and when my grand daughter gets to the I am obsessed by dinosaur stage I am going to love taking her to that store.

I ordered and received a OMWH CD from Amazon.com, ITunes as well as buying one on the day of release from HMV.

Today I got an e-mail from Amazon.ca recommending ONMH because I had bought ATDW from them. Seems a little late to be reminding a potential customer.

Any other Canadians get this e-mail? :Thud:

And Liney and FromClaygary! (ETA: ldyjocelyn )

Thing is - I haven't gotten to the CLOSET!!!

And that's where the fabric is!!! Yeah - I think DS might say I win whenever I kick it and he has to clean out all my crap! LOL!

I have - again - big plastic tubs - stacked on top of each other!!!

How stupid is that?! I can't move that shit stuff! :cryingwlaughter:

So - the closet is on my "list".

But - y'all - I already got rid of 80% of my "stuff" when we moved from Greensboro. Culled and weaned and frequently think about "missing stuff" longingly! We had an auction (well, I wasn't there for it) to get rid of the stuff we left behind the DS didn't want, etc. I cringe when I think of the stuff we basically gave away for nuttin!!! :cry4:

So - I have gotten one tiny portion of my 'stuff' organized, but I have a lo-o-o-ong way to go before I can claim that my crafty stuff is in anyway accessible if I decide to work on a project!

I'm basically a World Class "Piddler"!

Jack of all trades, master of none! I could probably be really good if I'd just focus on one thing! :lmaosmiley-1:

Like that's gonna happen!

But - I have more done today than I did a week ago! There's that! :)

Where is that Clay Man, anyway??!! :whistling-1:

Carolina Clay I went to your blog and saw Yollie950's montage, The Most of Our Time. Do you know where I can download this?

Lotus, I checked the CV vault, and it's not there. I have asked if a Sendspace was made. The montage is about a week old. My next step is to ask Yollie950. :)

Caro listen.gif

OK, birthday gals, I have to rev up my lap top, this desktop no longer reads photobucket without crashing. So patience. (the reason my birthday greetings have been getting later and later, heh.)

OK, what bug climbed up Simon's ass? Latest Clay quote - he is now being blamed for Taylor winning Idol.

Scott D. Pierce: 'American Idol' auditioners will face heavy odds

boring stuff

"I honestly think (Season 2 runner-up) Clay Aiken has changed this competition forever.... It's becoming incredibly personality led now," Cowell said — explaining Season 5 winner Taylor Hicks.

more boring stuff

I find this very funny, what would the show be withou0t a personality? Pretty boring - you should b e kissing his shows, SImon - the removing of everyone's guts as they bow to your whim is what is making it b-o-r-i-n-g, SImon.

boring stuff

"I honestly think (Season 2 runner-up) Clay Aiken has changed this competition forever.... It's becoming incredibly personality led now," Cowell said — explaining Season 5 winner Taylor Hicks.

more boring stuff

I find this very funny, what would the show be withou0t a personality? Pretty boring - you should b e kissing his shows, SImon - the removing of everyone's guts as they bow to your whim is what is making it b-o-r-i-n-g, SImon.

How about kissing his lilly white ASS??!!

Never mind.

SC should be so lucky!

ETA:

Just posted by Champion at CV . . .

Link for Champions for Change Gala

Link will be live at 12pm Eastern on Monday, July 28. Good luck to everyone trying for tickets tomorrow!

ETA:

Link will be live at 12pm Eastern on Monday, July 28. Good luck to everyone trying for tickets tomorrow!

Thanks for posting, Cotton. Crap, I'm hyperventilating already!! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: The latest auction items I've just finished:

Snowflakes for UNICEF:

SnowflakesandUNICEF3.jpg

BAF Tennis Bracelet:

BAFTennisBracelet4.jpg

All of them are here:

FCs photobucket

ETA:

Thanks for posting, Cotton. Crap, I'm hyperventilating already!! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: The latest auction items I've just finished:

Snowflakes for UNICEF:

SnowflakesandUNICEF3.jpg

BAF Tennis Bracelet:

BAFTennisBracelet4.jpg

All of them are here:

FCs photobucket

WOW!! Claygary Those are very pretty!! Great job!!!! :14: