#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

The only way I would ever read a car manual willingly is if it were printed directly onto the fabric of THE PANTS!

At Pala, KAndre and I skidded into the gas station (backwards, I think) just as the concert somewhere in the ravine below us was starting. We were frantic to squirt in just enough gas to let us slide down the hill but we could.not.get.the.gas.tank.open! We pulled and pushed and twisted everything that would move on the dashboard, the console, the bottom, sides and in between both seats -- NADA! Then we pulled, pushed and twisted everything the other way! Still nothing! KAndre said to get the ****ing manual. I said no. She said it again. I said, "No, let's look again." I was imagining that I could hear the strains of HYCA coming out of the ravine and still I wouldn't open the ****ing manual. We could have used some help from James Bond at that point, especially the Pierce Brosnan one.

I got out of the car to examine the sides of the gas tank cover. That's when KAndre reached over, pulled out the manual and started reading. "Nooooooo!" I said. "We'll figure it out!" Miraculously, she found the page that said something to the effect of, "Find the compartment in between the backs of the two seats. Open it. There will be a red button inside. Push the button". How were we supposed to guess that?!! And it was an unlabelled red button. For all we knew we were starting World War III!

And the manual to my car? It stayed in the glove compartment *grins smugly* because Solo was the one driving us from Houston to the Tulsa DCAT and I was in the passenger seat zealously guarding the glove compartment. In the end, we figured out on our own how to switch on the audio/AC for the people in the back -- there were only 5 of them anyways, what were they complaining about? See, life is more exciting when you don't go the easy route.

Now - just a thought! Isn't it going to be knock-down-drag-out hysterically funny if it isn't true and all these magazines have gone on record numerous times with their "confirmed" story? I love the picture in OK but they could have worded the caption alot differently with more emphasis on what Clay was doing and why he was in Somalia! I guess that wouldn't sell mags though. Sheesh.
That would be the best thing that ever happened to the media -- and I would be so proud that it was our guy who showed them up!

Do you know what to pull to get the hood open???
There you go talking dirty again, sb, 2 nights in a row! :naughtywag: But so glad you're hoooooome! Here's a nice cool drink. :cocktail:

(And no, I've never opened the hood)

Do you know what to pull to get the hood open???

For a second I thought this read "hoodie" and I got a bit excited thinking something with chest hair was to follow :hubbahubba: but then....

I snapped out of it!

Dear god, just how bored is everybody?! People are talking about oil changes and lube jobs. I mean what about Clay?

Wait

never mind :whistling-1:

In the end, we figured out on our own how to switch on the audio/AC for the people in the back -- there were only 5 of them anyways, what were they complaining about? See, life is more exciting when you don't go the easy route.

I hate to say it, but I'm not really big into manuals, although I have been known to resort to them. This reminds me so much of our trip back from the JBT in Toronto. It was August, it was hot, the heat was on in the car and we just couldn't get the cooling in the front and the back at the same time. Yes we figured it out but heinz and our other guests were rather warm for a leetle bit until someone (not me) figured it out.

The only way I would ever read a car manual willingly is if it were printed directly onto the fabric of THE PANTS!

:hysterical: too funny.

and also treenuts...

I have to say..I'm loving the car talk by you fabulous women. I can put gas in... that's about it. I go nowhere without the AAA card.

Hey K..watching a girlie movie..Miss Congeniality..it's about pageants and everything. heee

And I just watched three episodes of Project Runway. Love that show!

JMH you have a good point. Although why do you think that is that the fandom doesn't treat the pond scum and other bloggers as the trolls they are. Is that they think they have more influence so must be stopped or Clay must be protected from them....when in reality if they had no audience that cared about Clay they would probably disappear into the slime from which they came.

But I mainly went to watch Pierce Brosnan - who is my actor's equivalent of Clay except I don't actually chase him around the country. That man is the definition of "Oh damn he's fine!" to me. I even like him scruffy looking. But DANG the boy can't sing. CAN NOT SING. He's lucky he's got so much pretty because I admit I was saying, "People, please. Some performances cry OUT to be dubbed with someone who can like...you know...SING."

Love him anyway. But in a way, Clay has him beat. Because Clay can occasionally look white-hot No lie. "Take me, baby - I'm yours H-O-T" (Not most of the time for me, but occasionally). But he sings like a frickin' angel all the time. Now, Pierce? Got it going ON in the looks department. All the time. Even when he was supposed to be tortured in a Soviet prison and all bruised and grungy and dirty, he was still the hottest thing on two legs. Even in that skin tight sky blue atrocity he was in at the end of the movie. But he sings like the southbound end of a northbound mule. I swear I didn't even recognize "SOS" when he started "singing" it. Hoo boy. Somebody shoulda warned me.

Woman, I do agree he’s fine, but he’s way skinnier than Clay is – at least, he was when he rode by me on his bike in Malibu several years ago. <g> I found him to be rather shockingly skinny at that time. I’ve not thought that about Clay because I had a feeling Clay would grow into his height.

Angela V. Quianna? I love them both, but I have to say that it was Angela that brought me to tears during the Xmas tour with the play (how many freakin’ years ago was that). One of the only times I’ve cried at a concert. I think I was struggling not to sob. I was sitting next to Couchie at the time, I believe. At least, I remember it being Angela – I think we both cried. <g>

Yay! Couchie found a girlie movie I like (though I think I really liked Sandra Bullock's talent - ass kicking - and William Shatner is my boy!)

Oh yes...Miss Scarlett definitely has manual issues!

As far as I was concerned, the AC to Tulsa was perfectly fine!

And Pierce was definitely a beanpole - he's got a sweet l'il pot now - especially covered in skin tight blue lycra!

I have to say..I'm loving the car talk by you fabulous women.

I used to do my own tune-ups and oil changes on my old VW. Nice and simple, those old Beetles. In the early 70s my mechanic offered to take me on as an apprentice. If only I'd accepted I'd have a job now. Actually, I'd probably be rich and retired. :hysterical:

JMH you have a good point. Although why do you think that is that the fandom doesn't treat the pond scum and other bloggers as the trolls they are. Is that they think they have more influence so must be stopped or Clay must be protected from them....when in reality if they had no audience that cared about Clay they would probably disappear into the slime from which they came.

Good question. Good answer.

But I mainly went to watch Pierce Brosnan ...

Woman, I do agree he’s fine, but he’s way skinnier than Clay is – at least, he was when he rode by me on his bike in Malibu several years ago. <g> I found him to be rather shockingly skinny at that time. I’ve not thought that about Clay because I had a feeling Clay would grow into his height.

Trust me, he is not skinny now. He should never have given up the Bond role. :hysterical:

:bday: Tijala!!!!

OMG, I've been shopping with my friend at the outlets all day. I'm frigging exhausted.

I love both Angela and Quiana, and I would love them even if I didn't like their singing (which I do) becauseI think they love Clay.

Kandre, you are SO right about Pierce Brosnan. My friends and I went to see Mamma Mia and we just about rolled in the aisles laughing whenever he started to sing in the bullfrog voice. Jesus. We were trying to figure out if his voice was meant to be funny or if he seriously thought he was singing.

Bigger version of OK mag pic, from morganette at the CH:

ok81108_t_filtered.jpg

Gosh.

It's been pages and pages with no pictures and I'm just here trolling for pretties - too sleepy to read, so I just felt like this needed to on this page, too!

He's ooooooooooooozing awwwwwwwwness again.

Now - just a thought! Isn't it going to be knock-down-drag-out hysterically funny if it isn't true and all these magazines have gone on record numerous times with their "confirmed" story? I love the picture in OK but they could have worded the caption alot differently with more emphasis on what Clay was doing and why he was in Somalia! I guess that wouldn't sell mags though. Sheesh.That would be the best thing that ever happened to the media -- and I would be so proud that it was our guy who showed them up!

I agree this would be great, to show them up for their unprofessional and lazy reporting, but not a good plan for a man whose business relies on ( or at least goes better with) the medias cooperation and attention.

Do you know what to pull to get the hood open???For a second I thought this read "hoodie" and I got a bit excited thinking something with chest hair was to follow :hubbahubba: but then....

I snapped out of it!

Dear god, just how bored is everybody?! People are talking about oil changes and lube jobs. I mean what about Clay?

Wait

never mind :whistling-1:

:cryingwlaughter::naughtywag::naughtywag::naughtywag:

ETA: fix quote tags( or delete them altogether) a constant challenge to tech challenged posters!!

Good Morning Everyone,

76 Days until The BAF Gala!

:woohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I had a Clay dream last night. Somehow, I was at his house, with lots of other people. We were all preparing to go with him on a trip somewhere. I was talking with Jerome. He was telling me that he had to check every room before we could leave, and there were a lot of rooms. Clay walked through holding hands with a woman, but she had a motorcycle helmet on so I couldn't see her face. He managed to kiss her through the face shield on the helmet, hee, and somehow we could all tell it wasn't Jaymes. The end. My dreams are so weird. ;)

Thanks for the gala countdown. 76 days sounds so sweet to me!

Merrieee... I did miss you! Glad you're back!

Muski... I missed you, too! Hope everything is calming down for you!

I'm going to the OC Fair today for the first time in my 35 yrs in OC. Wonders will never cease! :cryingwlaughter: I'm going with my daughter/SIL and 2yr old and 4 yr old DGDs, so we're only going to stay a few hours, but it's a first for me. They head straight for the baby farm animals and since I grew up on a farm, no biggie for me. It's really just an excuse to spend time with them that doesn't involve me driving an hour and a half, tho gas was down to $4.01 yesterday and I almost fainted. :cryingwlaughter:

Just cause of the eyes... the eyes...

GMA23.jpg

An oldie but goodie...

InvisibleTug-1.jpg

Something about this one just does me in...

kcudawggma21nz7.jpg

Thanks!

So, is everybody out enjoying the sunshine today? I got it in my head that I wanted to go for a swim. Haven't been swimming since Vegas last November, I don't think. So I found an outdoor public pool and went. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I love swimming. Someone remind me why I don't live in a warmer climate? I'd love summer all year round.

CB is reporting that the OK magazine pic is in the new issue of People.

It is hot here today, so I did my yardwork this morning...got that out of the way so I could watch my Cubbies on TV. Had some peaches and nectarines in the fridge so I made a pie and cooking up some pasta for a salad for dinner...too hot to cook anything else.

So that has been my day...I figure about 7:00 I will be nodding off on the couch!

Kim

My husband and I went for a long walk. We were supposed to go canoeing but put it off until next week. I'm trying to be patient but it would be nice to hear something soon about Clay's next project.

What does it mean when your PC starts to sound a little like a buzz saw? The sound is very low but different. It just started not 5 seconds ago.

You know it's slow when I start posting random pretties from photobucket:

beadnecklace.jpg

What is this one from, anybody know? I don't remember ever seeing his hair like that.

IMG_1735.jpg

Love!! this one - not only for the great profile of Clay, but also because of all the cameras in the background.

The first one was taken behind the amphitheatre at Cary, before the JBT concert. I don't know who the photographer was, but it wasn't me. I was there and I did see him walking around, from a great distance. It was pretty cool to see him prior to the performance like that. I guess that is what the JBT hair looked like without gel and styling! It's one of my favourite pictures.

ETA a couple more from that day (clickable):

th_c4df66f2.jpg

th_wideeyes.jpg

The second one was taken by my daughter at Spamalot in March. I also like it because of the composition - all the cameras pointed at him!

Nice pictures luckiest and liney.

It's too hot here to do anything outside. We are trying to redo all the decks. Cleaning and staining. Instead I'm cleaning out closets and not doing so well with them. My husband is cleaning up the SUV. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a bike for the short rides to the bank and gym. It just seems pretty silly to take the car two miles each way to exercise. We also have a Prius and that is about all we drive.

I hope videos of Clay in Somalia show up soon. I saw that 15 women were killed there yesterday sweeping the streets in Mogadishu (sp). I believe it was a bomb. The situation seems to be worsening by the day. The article I read also mentioned how the people there are getting more dependant on those supplying them with aid. I'm going to send in a little more to UNICEF.

What does it mean when your PC starts to sound a little like a buzz saw? The sound is very low but different. It just started not 5 seconds ago.

Could be a loosening fan, which is not good. Is your pC dusty? Mine gets dusty, and i have to vacuum it. Carefully.

Is there a CD in a drive? Sometimes a virus-checker will decide to read a CD.