#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

From WRAL:

Raleigh, N.C. — Clay Aiken became a father Friday morning with the birth of a baby boy, his mother told WRAL’s Lynda Loveland in an exclusive interview.

Aiken’s best friend, producer Jaymes Foster, gave birth at 8:08 a.m. at an undisclosed location in North Carolina.

Parker Foster Aiken weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Aiken’s mother, Faye, said the baby has dark hair and that her son is smiling from ear-to-ear.

Mom, dad and baby all are doing fine.

Aiken and Foster will raise the child together. They met when Aiken appeared on American Idol. Foster has produced several of his albums.

WELCOME PARKER AND CONGRATS TO CLAY AND JAYMES!

I'm just thrilled for them and especially happy that it was a safe delivery!

Great minds do think alike - Claymatron emailed me the story, while I was calling her to make sure she saw i.! :D

Couchie - If you believe in Chinese numerology, 8/8/8 is a most auspicious day!

yay for the blog. I'm so happy the baby is healthy. I really beleive that is what he was waiting for.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO MORE IIU IIT :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Glad the baby is named Aiken. I didn't think he was just doing a favor for a friend. And the choice of first name says a lot too. I love him.

8:08 on 8/08/08. Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our world, Parker Foster Aiken.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

hee wow...please tell me 8 is a lucky number LOL.

That is why the Olympics starts today...that is a very very lucky number with the Chinese...

love that blog!!!

hee wow...please tell me 8 is a lucky number LOL.

:bday2:

PARKER FOSTER AIKEN

CONGRATULATIONS JAYMES AND CLAY!!!!!

8:08 AM on 08-08-08??? WOW - now that's PLANNING!!! A real "production number!!"

Was it a C-section? It must have been!!

:welcome10: :arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url :welcome23:

:welcome:PARKER FOSTER AIKEN!

CONGRATULATIONS JAYMES AND CLAY!!!

I can't stop smiling over this. I love the entire name, and it sounds from the blog that Clay is totally excited over this (as well he should be). I'm also extremely glad that everyone is doing well in the family.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I guess it will be hard now to forget Parker's birthday! Hee

OMG, such wonderful news. I'm thrilled to pieces over this news, and so glad that WRAL got to announce it. Loved Clay's blog, he sounds so happy..and 6 lbs 2 oz. is a good size.

Wow, I'm never going to be able to concentrate at work today!! But so happy not to have to type IIT anymore!!

IT!!!!!!

People.com has picked up the story from WRAL:

Clay Aiken is a dad!

The former American Idol contestant and music producer Jaymes Foster welcomed a baby boy Friday morning, his mother Faye told Lynda Loveland of Raleigh, N.C., radio station WRAL.

According to Faye, Foster – Aiken's best friend – gave birth to Parker Foster Aiken at the lucky time of 8:08 a.m. on 8/08/08 in North Carolina.

Parker weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long.

Clay's mom added that baby Parker has "dark hair" and that Clay is "smiling from ear-to-ear" about the news.

Congratulations to Clay and Jaymes and welcome to Parker...I am so thrilled for all of you!

It makes sense that Clay would let Linda have the scoop...very good relationship there and someone he trusts.

I wish I could hug him..

Kim

I really hope that all those who doubted Clay, his integrity, his love of his fans (he told us first) are feeling just a wee bit ashamed of themselves today....He is the man he has always portrayed himself to be and I love him to death.

Kim

What's wrong with the People picture? It's the same one that's on the MusicPass, isn't it?

Regarding the significance of the name, I think since boy babies are named after their grandmothers, and the baby was already named Aiken and Foster ... that Parker was the only choice left in Faye's case and it included Uncle Brett as well!

I am so happy for them and it just seems like everything was perfect. The date, time, and name for the new little Aiken. I get all mushy inside thinking about how happy and proud he seems right now. And I am especially touched that only a few hours after the baby's birth, he was online to let us know. I just love him.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! Congratulations to the proud papa, and the lovely mom! I swear I teared up just at the name of his blog - Welcome To Our World, indeed!!! What a blessing (hee - there are at least a couple people who will understand that choice of word from me) little Parker is. He will be loved.