#38: The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title???

• I love him. I want him to have a life.
    • Parker Foster Aiken, The little man is ... as loud as his daddy
    • Well, Yes, that is my baby, extended version
    • Clay creates family everywhere he goes.
    • "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"
    • Maybe Clay is holding that little guy on his chest, kissing his head. I don't care about anything else.
    • Yes, That Is My Baby or would Jack Black be coming after us for copyright infringement, LOL!
    • He's a Daddy! And that's just Joy on a Stick!

What's wrong with the People picture? It's the same one that's on the MusicPass, isn't it?

Look again. It's the Jenna Bush signing pic--and a picture of Jaymes scowling at a TMZ photog.

But so what? There will probably be bad jokes and misinformation all day but I'm just thrilled at the news, and so happy for all concerned, including us. And no more IIU. Whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where does this PR announcement come from?

Entertainment

News - Music, movie, Entertainment

AIKEN BECOMES A DAD

Print article Print article

Refer this article Refer to a friend

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2008-08-08 17:24:09 -

LATEST: Singer CLAY AIKEN has become a first-time father after his best friend, music producer JAYMES FOSTER gave birth to a baby boy.

Foster's brother confirmed in May (08) that she was pregnant with the former American Idol star's child via artificial insemination.

The 50-year-old producer gave birth to Parker Foster Aiken at 8.08am local time on Friday (08Aug08) at an "undisclosed location", Aiken's mother Faye has confirmed.

Little Parker weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.77 kilograms) and measured 19 inches (48.26 centimetres) long.

Aiken, who has repeatedly refused to address rumours he is gay, was "smiling from ear to ear" after the boy was born.

Foster and Aiken have vowed to raise the child together, even though they have no plans to wed.

Well the media's lack of accuracy strikes again. In the People article, they wrote that Parker is Faye's middle name. And they also said that Clay's rep confirmed in May even though they themselves had previously said that neither Clay's or Jaymes' reps had confirmed anything. Now the pic that I saw when I went on their site was the Musicpass one and they'd also updated with parts of his blog so thankfully they have at least changed the pic to a good one.

You know the media is the media. Clay will always have to deal with it and I think he does a great job. He got his announcement out there first today. I'm happy about that. Yes media outlets will rush in now to do what they do but I don't care. Really, this is a good day and Clay ain't sitting around watching google alerts. I generally go with a media sucks and am never surpised by anything.

You know the media is the media. Clay will always have to deal with it and I think he does a great job. He got his announcement out there first today. I'm happy about that. Yes media outlets will rush in now to do what they do but I don't care. Really, this is a good day and Clay ain't sitting around watching google alerts. I generally go with a media sucks and am never surpised by anything.

Amen.

I cannot stop smiling. Just cannot. I'm thrilled by this, and truly glad that both Parker and Jaymes are doing fine.

Wonder how many other babies were born at exactly 8:08 this morning in the US?

playbiller, I think they are all getting their info from WRAL and adding to it from Clay's blog. I am sure all the gossip media have memberships to all the places where they can get info, so that doesn't surprise me. The people story kept getting longer for a while, as they added stuff.

Just heard through the CV Emergency List that WRAL is going to have a story soon...they do stream but I do not know the website. Just a heads up!

CV is still down...not sure of the status there.

Kim

Glad all the ones with Parker, Foster and Aiken as names are happy and healthy campers! :cryingwlaughter: Congratulations to Clay and Jaymes and most definitely to that lucky, lucky baby boy!

And the media frenzy begins! Bwah! Now all the shit sites will do their best to make something not wonderful out of this since it's Clay Aiken, after all, and since he basically ignored them and in doing so said--in his usual classy way, of course--- :fuckoff: , So tickled that Linda Loveland got the scoop---had a feeling that IIT (heh) she would. Clay is loyal to his loyal friends.

I just saw a picture of Angelina and Brad and their new twins on a cover of some mag at the supermarket checkout last night...and I remember seeing a NEWSFLASH! on another mag earlier about them that read "IT WAS IN VITRO!"--guess the difference between AI and IV needed to be clarified for them. Wonder if it ever will be for Clay and Jaymes.

Anyhoo.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: to Parker Aiken. And as for 08/08/08 and born at 08:08? Wow. This young boy is destined for something wonderful, for sure.

But mostly just because he has Clay Aiken as his daddy. :wub:

I'm thrilled for them all. It is so cute that Clay is possessive about the name and that he called him little man. He's toast. Clay is such a cool guy. I would bet he was almost holding his breath waiting for this healthy baby. He always seems to know what to put first. I love him and I still he still loves us. EEE!!!! picture please.

Has it been on yet? I'm streaming.... and they didn't mention it in the 'coming ups'

ETA: Pretty interesting story about privacy, etc - re: John Edwards. It's sad that just trying to be dignified gets you accused of 'ducking'. Bah!

I think I might have posted the link too late (and for that matter, started watching too late as well). I've read that it was already on. Hope someone captured it!

cindi, I was thinking the same thing regarding the Edwards story.

I caught the news coverage about John Edwards.

Made me want to puke, listening to a reporter saying that politicians and celebrities were not entitled to privacy regarding their private lives, and that Edwards needed to admit to the child or fight the rumor. He already denied it, they just want him to say it is true.

Assholes. Guess they figure that just saying that a lot will make it true. Soooooo familiar.

They are literally drooling over the possibility of covering this at the convention.

It is a good newsclip to watch, really, says it all about what is considered news these days.

Did I say assholes?

Clay Aiken Welcomes a Son

This piece has a very good photo of Clay and quotes Clay's blog, posting a link that takes you directly to it.

They just had to add: "Though they are not romantically linked, Clay and Jaymes plan to raise the child together."

I don't understand why people get upset at that. It's the truth or close enough to it.

I caught the news coverage about John Edwards.

Made me want to puke, listening to a reporter saying that politicians and celebrities were not entitled to privacy regarding their private lives, and that Edwards needed to admit to the child or fight the rumor. He already denied it, they just want him to say it is true.

Assholes. Guess they figure that just saying that a lot will make it true. Soooooo familiar.

They are literally drooling over the possibility of covering this at the convention.

It is a good newsclip to watch, really, says it all about what is considered news these days.

Did I say assholes?

Seriously made me want to reach through the screen and slap them. Fucking media. They can throw anything they want out there, repeat it until it becomes 'fact', and somehow declare themselves champions of integrity when their subjects tell them to fuck off.

I don't give a shit what the rumour is - it's about his private life - he has a RIGHT to handle it any way he sees fit without being vilified.