#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

Bwah..CG you couldn't even stand them and now you are trying to make me ship them. Where is Hannah anyway...isn't she back in jolly old England. Despite the dear friend description...I don't know what the hell that means so it's just not fun for me. Lots of bonding goes on when babies are around LOL. Who the hell knows. I can only ship him with Parker right now.

I don't think it's odd at all that we haven't seen Jaymes' family. I'm sure she has her own people as well as now being part of Clay's people. Don't think that ex sister in law is one of them though. heee. We only see a teeeny fraction of Clay's life so we really aren't going to be privy to Jaymes'. I'm sure he's had way more visitors than just his mom and Jerome.

As for FBM..this just goes to show. I don't know how anyone in their right mind would believe Clay would have a baby, not only not acknowledge it but not support it and then bilk his fans to support it. A baby with a young, albeit warped fan, would have probably gone over easier than the reality. Yet there he is, living his life his own way without giving a second thought to how it's taken. Gotta love him.

Still smiling about Spam.

OH CRAP... CHA CHA... It's still your birthday on the west coast. I hope you had a wonderful wonderful day. I've met one of your girls and she is a sweetheart and so is Mr. Cha Cha. I know they treated you right today

eeeeeeeeeee Ldy J..Angela Basset joins the cast of er for final season. Boy I have held on to that show through all blankety blank years!!

New York!!!! My claybuddy CarolJean and I are going in October. Checking dates. Making plans.

Last time we wasted money seeing two other plays. Not this time. Clay all the way.

Oh, I'm so frigging excited! What a great way to spend time with Parker and make money too! (Clay, not me)

Before buying tickets- review this price list - a lit of different special prices for special times!!

Basic pricing

Detailed Pricing Information

Orchestra: $111.50

Orchestra Partial View (Rows A-L): $111.50

Mezzanine: $111.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows A-C): $111.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows J-K): $66.50

Balcony (Rows A-F): $76.50

Balcony (Rows G-J): $36.50

Balcony Partial View (Rows A-B): $76.50

Friday, Saturday (matinee & evening), Sunday matinees:

Orchestra: $116.50

Orchestra Partial View (Rows A-L): $116.50

Mezzanine: $116.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows A-C): $116.50

For performances beginning November 25:

Orchestra: $116.50

Orchestra Partial View (Rows A-L): $116.50

Mezzanine: $116.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows A-C): $116.50

Friday, Saturday (matinee & evening), Sunday matinees:

Orchestra: $121.50

Orchestra Partial View (Rows A-L): $121.50

Mezzanine: $121.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows A-C): $121.50

For all performances 11/28 - 11/30; 12/26 - 1/4:

Orchestra: $131.50

Orchestra Partial View (Rows A-L): $131.50

Mezzanine: $131.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows A-C): $131.50

Mezzanine Partial View (Rows J-K): $71.50

Balcony (Rows A-F): $81.50

Balcony (Rows G-J): $41.50

Balcony Partial View (Rows A-B): $81.50

Premium Seat Prices:

$251.50

May 6 - November 23:

$176.50

Friday, Saturday (matinee and eveing), Sunday matinee:

$251.50

For performances beginning December 2:

$176.50

Saturday & Sunday matinees:

$201.50

Friday & Saturday evenings:

$251.50

For all performances 11/28 - 30; and 12/26 - 1/4:

$251.50

I'm heading to bed now but wanted to ask if there was going to be a new Spamalot thread where people can arrange get togethers, etc. I have tickets for opening Clay night for my daughter and me and would love to meet some of you. Last time I was only planning on going one time but after his first night, I wound up seeing it about 6 more times. Can't get enough of him.

Night all.

Hey, shamrock! I'll take this over a Feast of the Epiphany Tour. I'd have to stay home and take my tree down that day anyway. So, my invisible friend and I got tickets for her invisible birthday on 12/12.....we had talked about going back to NYC this fall just because we both were going to be turning 54 and we were born in 54....and I'm like almost a whole month older than she is BUT........someone said that is your Champagne Birthday, who knew? I guess we'll be tacking on a matinee or so that weekend, too. Besides, that weekend, I bought a pair for the 7th of October. I don't think I can do closing weekend, I have to be in Houston with my daughter the BIG Celine Dion fan...she has tickets for the show at the Toyota Center on the 9th.......we could drive to Houston (who cares if it's January) and road trips are sort of a thing we do.....and we do have a closing Spam weekend tradition built up......

I wonder how she feels about broken homes. Would she like one for Christmas?

All I can do is ask her, I suppose.

See what she says.

John was cold today and didn't pack a sweatshirt (did he think he was going to the south for his vacation and not Canada?). I told him I had a big white one with a chicken on it if he didn't mind wearing that, he could. He wore it all day.

It was my Cafe Press Sir Robin one.....I think it was a sign.

Though I am still shaking my head at how much I can still be surprised after all these years. Who would have thought John would wear my chicken sweatshirt and that Clay would be going back to Spamalot?

Gosh! I was just there last week! Guess Clay will get his buses back from Drew.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

New York!!!! My claybuddy CarolJean and I are going in October. Checking dates. Making plans.

Last time we wasted money seeing two other plays. Not this time. Clay all the way.

Oh, I'm so frigging excited! What a great way to spend time with Parker and make money too! (Clay, not me)

BWAH...

Hey Scarlett! :F_05BL17blowkiss: How are you, lil peasant lady?

In case anyone didn't see Perma's post about someone needing a ticket, that would be me :D She is so sweet to be helping me out in my quest for-- well not exactly the holy grail :lol: Anyway, many thanks if someone knows anyone who has one to spare.

What a fun Clay week! Lil baby boy Parker, Clay a daddy, the Gala and now Spamalot! Wheeee! Goodness I love it! So nice to have so many wonderful things to celebrate. :ura:

also-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHA CHA TRUSTY!

Well - it's been a fabulous day!!

I went to lunch with my sister and niece and then to MAMMA MIA (again) -- came home --

had just enough time to catch up a for bit ---

OH WHAT A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! :04: :partytime::partytime:

CLAY'S RETURNING TO BROADWAY!!!

Truthfully, this is what I have been hoping for, I had a strange feeling he might return.

AND I THINK IT'S GREAT!!!

:laola0: :laola0: :laola0:

opening3.jpg

:laola0: :laola0: :laola0:

Then off I went to meet chachadotter#1 and her hubby for dinner. I got a sombrero from Chevy's! I just got home because I kept trying to leave since about 11 pm, but they were excited about getting another chance to see Clay in Spamalot, we were looking at all the Spamalot vids on youtube. Now they are really excited!! MUST.GET.TICKETS.

On the issue of Clay's looks, I am not fond of the Jenna Bush shot. He did not look that great in that shot, and I wish someone would burn all the copies! It must be the lighting on those stage shots, because the Wicked photos didn't turn out all that great either. It's all about the lighting and the angles, I guess.

Looking at the pics from outside of the hospital tho, I couldn't find a flaw. He looked great. I loved his long hair (AMA/Snowflake/JNT06 hair!) I hope he keeps it long, but he probably won't since it'll be easier to manage under that wig if it's short.

After watching all those Spam vids tonight, I wondered if he cut his hair that way and made it blonde because of Hannah.

And speaking of Hannah, I wish she would come back too. I'll miss her!! Will Stephen Collins and Drew Lachey still be there?

clay-aiken-lion-king-08.jpg

Thanks for all the great Birthday Greeetings y'all.

The celebration conitnues,

tomorrow I'm going to dinner with chachadotters#2&4 and SO's. :drink:

Thursday I'm going to the American Idol Show in DC! (if I can ever get my tickets printed.

TicketBastard is having a down spell issues, which I hope is cleared up in the morning!)

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hope someone can bring over the new pictures.

I have no idea when I'm going..can't even think about it until Octorber but YAY. I'm so thrilled that he can do this again and that it means stability for the baby...those first few months are soooo important because of all the firsts. He won't miss any of them!! Of course he could have loaded him up on the bus too hee. I would have loved a new JNT cuz he was good at making them different..but this is exciting too.

*chants last weekend, last weekend, last weekend...*

;)

Last week of October is bad for me, my babies are turning 30!

I got tix for opening night, but that may have to be it! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just a reminder that Clay's appearance on The View is being re-run today. [it was originally shown on May 8th.] The local morning news anchors always give a quick run down of the guest lists, and the anchor chick referred to him as "New dad Clay Aiken". I wonder how many curious folks might tune in, thinking it's a new show.

:dadrocks:

Stealing this from getclayaiken.com...

From clayaikenpix.com, which is closing August 30th, courtesy of MsMarm's photobucket.

Pix from the Hospital taken on August 8, 2008:

Love Jerome's Stripes!

You look meaner than Jerome

I Wonder Where I Left my Shoelaces

There they are!

Honest Officer! I didn't do it!

Yes, this is my car. Isn't it nice?

I hope Jaymes likes the lunch I made for her.

Oh crap.....it spilled all over the seat.

The first set of pix are of Clay leaving a hospital in North Carolina on Friday, August 8th after the birth of his son. He later arrived back at his hotel with what appeared to be a plate of food. (This is according to the photo source...it doesn't make sense to me though. - mee2u2)

Going Home from the Hospital on August 10, 2008:

Isn't He Lovely

Isn't He Precious

With Grandma Faye

Heading to the Car

Almost there.....

Precious Cargo

Do they make plaid onesies?

What's Grandma looking for?

Make sure he's buckled in tight!

Beautiful Smile

Notice what's in his back pocket in the "Isn't He Lovely" picture....

Good Morning Everyone,

37 Days until "Spam, Wonderful, Spam"!

:woohoo:

45 Days until Clay is Partying with Paula! :woohoo:

66 Days until The BAF Gala!

:woohoo:

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Kim

Good Lord! I'm finally caught up! WHY!!!!???? do I have to work for a living? Oh yeah.....to go to NYC to see Spamalot. :lmaosmiley-1:

Thanks so much to whomever brought over the pictures. I love them but he looks sooooooo tired in some of them! I suspect there were maybe a few nights/long days spent at the hospital. And the bringing of the plate of food HOME? I doubt it...looks like it was going IN to Jaymes, not in the other direction. Sweet. :) I wonder what she was craving? :lol:

Many, many plans to be made at our get-together this weekend! :dancingpickle: :04:

But now....yup! Off to work!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: Y'know, I have no idea of course whether the return of Spam was planned earlier~but I think he must have been truly worried about the baby. It just seems like a "new energy" is flowing now....and I'm even more glad for him that it "all worked out in the end".

I'm heading to bed now but wanted to ask if there was going to be a new Spamalot thread where people can arrange get togethers, etc. I have tickets for opening Clay night for my daughter and me and would love to meet some of you. Last time I was only planning on going one time but after his first night, I wound up seeing it about 6 more times. Can't get enough of him.

Night all.

I took the liberty: SPAMALOT Rewind Doing Clay on Broadway - Again!

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone!!!

:nature-smiley-014:

Good morning! :hello: