#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

Okay, I have to post these two show-offs. Like father, like son. Parker is showing off his scalp and Clay is showing off his belly.

Thanks for the crop - I wasn't able to figure out where people were seeing the top of Parker's head before. The little man looks so tiny in his daddy's arms!

Anyone else imagining little baby feet in little mismatched stripey socks? :)

Mismathced striped booties. I love it.

Well, if I recall correctly, my cousin and I did each buy him a pair of striped socks. All he has to do is grab one of each.......

Oh, man, they had a little bucket hat at Gymboree- it just didn't match either of the outfits we bought. (Not that that would matter, knowing his father!)

Mismatched striped booties. I love it.

And a teeny tiny bucket hat. Burberry, of course. :sm227:

And a snarky smile when he fills his pants.

(I'm not talking about the way his daddy 'fills' his pants. :naughtywag: )

Mismatched striped booties. I love it.

And a teeny tiny bucket hat. Burberry, of course. :sm227:

And a snarky smile when he fills his pants.

Or pees all over daddy when he doesn't get the diaper in place soon enough.

I just realized that little Parker may very well be taking his first steps on a black and white kitchen floor...remembering the house tour videos and Clay does have black and white floors...gave me chills thinking about it.

Kim

My emotions hit overload this afternoon as I was leaving work today. I was thinking about the pictures...and I popped in OMWH. Suddenly, I found myself to be a blubbering mess.

Me too! I listened to The Real Me on repeat a few times. It really, really hit me today.

I can't stop watching the hospital video. Yep, I guess it's hypocritical to watch it, but I refuse to give hits to the gossip sites. I always wait for a download.

Stole this from the Clayboard...

zfamily.gif

Am I the only one that can't see the teeny tiny baby foot sticking out? Would someone draw me a picture, with circles and arrows and stuff? I neeeeeed to see it. :( Ok, instead of panties, should we throw mismatched baby socks onstage at his next concert?

Bookwhore - thank you! I thought I was going blind! I see a piece of blanket but no foot...

In the first blurry screen cap it really does look like a little foot sticking out, just below Clay's elbow. However, in the photos it looks more like the tail of the blanket that's covering him.

But it makes me schmoopie to think it's a bootie - so I'm gonna. :-}

Am I the only one that can't see the teeny tiny baby foot sticking out? Would someone draw me a picture, with circles and arrows and stuff? I neeeeeed to see it. :( Ok, instead of panties, should we throw mismatched baby socks onstage at his next concert?

Bookwhore - thank you! I thought I was going blind! I see a piece of blanket but no foot...

Me, too.

I think some people were mistaking Clay's arm for Parker's leg. The later still shots showed that more clearly, IMO. :)

Awwww, I missed first page?

It's just wonderful to see the pictures! Downloading video right now -- thanks to whoever got it!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Scruples? When I was in college I swore I would never work for transnational company... but having a family changed all that.

I'll still join an organized boycott for a good reason but for day-to-day stuff? I figure I'm just handing the green stuff from one nameless conglomerate to another.

ETA:

Stripeys? Hee, ldyj! Although I think it would be funnier to imagine little Parker trying to teach his Dad how to match up socks! :cryingwlaughter:

Said KAndre in the last thread:

Oooooooooo dark long hair Clay!

I'm glad someone else noticed what is REALLY important in those pictures!!! ;)

I have never in my life seen anyone hold a baby that way! Looks like he could drop it if the wind blew too hard!

I have never in my life seen anyone hold a baby that way! Looks like he could drop it if the wind blew too hard!

It's one of the ways they teach you to hold a newborn baby in the hospital. Called the "football hold." Your whole hand is supporting the head and you really do have complete control.

eta...beat ya by thismuch kim. *g*

Said KAndre in the last thread:

Oooooooooo dark long hair Clay!

I'm glad someone else noticed what is REALLY important in those pictures!!! ;)

Its called the "football" hold, it is actually a very safe way to carry a baby...he looks like he has been doing it forever...most new Dad's have no idea how to hold a baby...used to drive me nuts when my hubby was doing the feedings because he never supported their heads.

Kim

I just realized that little Parker may very well be taking his first steps on a black and white kitchen floor...remembering the house tour videos and Clay does have black and white floors...gave me chills thinking about it.

Kim

You mean this one .....

061129_WRAL_house_tour_1_large007_0.jpg

It gave me chills too when I read your post. I had forgotten those black and white floors. Now I'm really schmoopie!

The way Clay is holding the baby is called the Football hold. We use it carry full term babies all the time. It support the head and body well, and the baby is very secure. He does look very confident while carrying Parker.