#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

babybuckethat.png

Hee!

Awwwww!

That's adorable Cindilu!

When you have more than one child; that football hold comes in quite handy..got so I could hold a baby and make a PBJ sandwich for a two-year old at the same time!

Kim

The way Clay is holding the baby is called the Football hold. We use it carry full term babies all the time. It support the head and body well, and the baby is very secure. He does look very confident while carrying Parker.

Yup. That's the way we were taught in the hospital. My first hubby was a tall rangy guy with big hands, and he used this when both kids were born. It's really secure.

I am SO shmoopy today. My Clay-lovin' co-worker and I printed out a couple of the pictures today and were showing them all over the office like the proud "aunties" we are. Lucky little Parker. He is in the center of so much love.

I'm so happy for Clay I can't stand it.

You all are evil. Did you know that Nordstrom's has very cute little Burberry onesies? A mere $105.00. Or perhaps the much more reasonably priced "Titanium Lined" cargo pants for only $34.00.

Good thing I would have no idea where to send it. I'm sure Parker won't be lacking for clothing...although hopefully Jaymes will pick it out!

:hysterical:

I think Clay had quite the grip on little Parker. But not nearly the grip Parker surely has on Clay's heart.

Don't know if this has been posted here yet, but Karma4Clay/Karma posted this at CH:

The video...

For those that HATE the TMZ logo on the video, not to mention the machine-gun sound effects, I did a quickie job of refocussing to lose the logo and adding a different soundtrack. I'd be really happy to see this (or other versions) distributed/posted on youtube, etc., that don't carry the TMZ logo at all...kinda like taking some of their "scoop" away somehow. I'm sure someone will do a better job later, but here's my humble offering:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1c10r6

Much more enjoyable (for me) to watch over and over. :)

babybuckethat.png

Hee!

I love it. Have you posted that at OFC? Clay might see it there.

Hee - it takes a lot for me to even sign into the OFC (message board), so, no, lolol. If you post there, feel free to share!

dadrocks.png

Okay, I'll stop!

Awww love that....and don't stop

we need a whole new group of baby related emoticon

and love baby clothes!!!

too cute

football hold...I was never good at that....My arms were too short.

babybuckethat.png

Hee!

Hee - it takes a lot for me to even sign into the OFC (message board), so, no, lolol. If you post there, feel free to share!

I took them over. :clap:

babybuckethat.png

Hee!

I will.

ETA: Annabear already posted them there. I hope Clay sees them.

Just sayin' a quick Hi! from schmoopie heaven!

Cindilu2, both of those are absolutely adorable!....and thanks SO much to the person who made, and the people who posted, the video without the TMZ logo and sound: I too really thought it sounded like a machine gun and it creeped me right out.

Thanks as well for the very clear pics!

Altogether.....just happy as a clam over here!

Thanks, annabear and Thankful! In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't create the baby emotie - found it ages ago (during my fanfic days, lol). I just added the hat and the Dad Rocks! bubble. :-)

Thanks, annabear and Thankful! In the interest of full disclosure, I didn't create the baby emotie - found it ages ago (during my fanfic days, lol). I just added the hat and the Dad Rocks! bubble. :-)

The hat made it all work, cindilu! :clap:

On the hospital stay topic, did you all really leave that quickly? I remember that my first was born on the 23rd and went home on the 27th, and just about the same number of days (3-4) for the other two. (I can just hear Solo saying, why am I not surprised?)