#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

Happy Birthday to the lovely birthday girls.

I was thinking about this hand holding deal and personally I would imagine that Clay was holding Jaymes' hand when she brought his son Parker into the world. Let's see raising their son together, dear friends and holding hands. It seems to me that's all pretty regular stuff.

Happy Birthday LDYJ

Off to bowling this am. Was talking to my concert buddy this am. She had to drive 6 kids age 10 to a field trip yesterday. When they were leaving the school her daughter wanted her to put Kid Bop CD on. She said to her daughter "oh you don't want to listen to Clay Aiken". Her daughter then turned around to the other kids and said her mother makes her listen to Clay. One little boy then yelled "my Dad makes me listen to him". My friend said it made her smile as she put in their CD and cringed while she listened to it all the way there and back on her trip.

Wedding rehearsal tonight and dinner. It is casual, we are going to a place that has a buffet and feather bowling. I have never heard of this, so I googled it and watched a clip. This should be interesting.

So, according to our Spam thread, we have 4 lucky first night attendees:

justclay12, playbiller, Peyton, cha cha trusty

I know play lives there, but safe travels to all! Hope you can check in and let us know what's going on! I read that both CH and CV will be having a cellcert. I look forward to following along. :)

Running off to work so this has to be quick.....

Thanks, Lotus, for that information about Young@heart. How very cool! The trailers say "out this spring"; is that as in, spring 2008? Or spring 2009? .....was that a premiere you went to?

Happy Birthday ldyj!! Hope you have an awesome day!

The movie is out now. Our local theatre arranges a film series for the fall and for the spring. This was the first one of the fall series.

ps I make my oatmeal with skim milk instead of water.

Happy Birthday ldyj

Oatmeal...ah a staple of life. I like mine dry right out of the box.............I know I'm weird.

Well life is looking better. I think I have power now at my house and I go back to work Monday, darn.

I have just come back from seeing a delightful movie and really want to share how I felt about it.

It is "Young at Heart" about a chorus of senior citizens who sing rock songs. It came highly recommended and altho I didn't know if I would enjoy seeing it I am now so glad that I did. The youngest member of the chorus is 73.

One of the scenes which I found so touching was at the local county jail seeing the reaction of the men when the chorus sang Dylan's "Young at Heart".

If anyone is interested here is the you tube link to the trailer.

I've seen something about this group before--maybe a 20/20 or 60 minutes segment? I'll keep an eye out and try to catch the movie.

Ldyjocelyn, :bday:

I hope you have a terrific day!!!

Sending :00003653: wishes to ldyjocelyn

and a Happy Anniversary to Aikim and the Mr.

Claymatron must be getting excited, in one month it's the Gala?

Happy Anniversary to Aiken and the Mr. even if I don't know you and

Happy Birthday to ldyjocelin.

Sending :00003653: wishes to ldyjocelyn

and a Happy Anniversary to Aikim and the Mr.

Claymatron must be getting excited, in one month it's the Gala?

Happy Anniversary to Aiken and the Mr. even if I don't know you and

Happy Birthday to ldyjocelin.

Sorry Aikim and the Mr.

From geekette at CH:

I got an email from TBAF about the Gala, and here are some of the things they're auctioning off. It looks like they will be putting up info soon on online bidding for some as well.

New York Travel Package

Gift Card for 2 Marriott nights, Telecharge Gift Card, Gift Certificates to Sardi's & Palm Restaurants, NY City Pass, Tiffany Bracelet, 2 Meal Tickets to the Mohegan Sun, Gift Certificates to Bloomingdales & Sak's 5th Ave, St John's Hoodie, "I Love NY" tee, PLUS 2 Spamalot Tickets and dinner for 2 with Clay Aiken

Luxury Suite for 10 guests at RBC Center, Raleigh, NC

January 20, 2009 – Celine Dion Concert with attendance by Clay Aiken and friends!!

Concert Stool signed by Clay Aiken, Angela Fisher, Quiana Parler, and Sean McDaniel Jesse Vargas

2007 Soft Rock and Hard Place Tour

Leather Jacket signed by Clay Aiken 2005 Jukebox Tour

Green Shirt signed by Clay Aiken 2004 Wango Tango

Light Blue Shirt signed by Clay Aiken

2003 American Idol, worn while singing “Someone Else’s Star”

Voice Message Greeting by Clay Aiken on your cell phone

Bust of Clay Aiken signed by Clay Aiken and Jimmy Kimmel

2008 Jimmy Kimmel Show

Spam-a-Lot Broadway Bear Sir Robin with Rubber Chickens

EEEEEEEEEEEEe! I can't wait (even though I will be sitting on my bidding paddle again).

ldyjocelyn

:00003653:

Aikim Happy Anniversary

:09:

I'm off to St. Louis for a few days. I hope I can get on my DDs computer to get all the news of the grand new Spam beginning!

Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast foods. I actually have a recipe, thanks to my favorite celebrity chef, Alton Brown, for an overnight oatmeal, made in the crockpot. The hardest part was usually finding the steel cut oats, which is a particular type of oatmeal -- but lately I've found them in my local grocery store. This particular recipe also has dried fruit in it, which reconstitutes as it cooks overnight. Yummy. And I just found this...

couchie, you've never heard of pumpkin pie spice? Wow. If you need more later, let me know, it's plentiful in these parts.

Lotus, "Young at Heart" is on my Netflix queue. I read about it a few months ago and knew I needed to see it. Sounds like a blast.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm going to watch my hubby jam with his band friends tonight, and then will spend most of the weekend doing things I want to do...which seems to be a lot of eating out. LOL. I'll try to check in when I can. BTW, I'm really expecting Clay to blog tonight, just because I'm not going to be near a computer. Always seems to happen that way.

:bday2: :nana: Happy 46th ldyjocelyn !!!

I suppose that I shall have to die beyond my means

OSCAR WILDE, who died at the age of forty-six in 1900

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that quote. I think I'll laugh. claytonic, I love your quotations like these...

Wish I could see you this Spamalot run but being with your wonderful Hubby in NYC is tres Romantic, I'm sure it will be a special time for the both of you. We will have another chance to meet I'm sure...

Ansa -- we will meet someday, I am sure. Hopefully in Chicago next year, for the next Clay Aiken tour!

It's whose birthday? And she's what? 12?

Asheville-0811071.jpg

Always knew Clay couldn't count very well...

Hey, she's not 30!

bdayreading113005.jpg

I've really honestly never stressed about birthdays...and so I laugh whenever I think about Clay stressing over his 30th. Hopefully he'll learn that life really begins at 30 (IMO).

I hope you have a great day and remember the numbers aren't important, it's how you feel, so just pick a number any number.

42. (Douglas Adams joke...)

aikim, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, and I hope the wedding goes well. gbmifan, I hope your child's wedding is good as well. Please tell us more about the feather bowling...

LDYJOCELYN !!!

happybirthday.jpg

I hope he's undressed from the waist down. And that I can lick the icing....

SpamMe100x100.png

How cute! This should be another pin!

*waves at Pink Armchair* Thanks for checking in!

Wow, those auction items are great! In a weird way, I'd love to that that silly bust of him.

Do none of these people have cell phone cameras? What is the point of having one if you are only going to use your cell for phone calls?

I am way behind but heard all the gossip about the sightings and hand-holding and HAIR!!!

As for cell phone cameras....... I have one and have used it a few times, but the damn thing doesn't seem to want me to send it anywhere!! I keep getting an error message! I really need to go out and check on it at the AT&T store.

I've been busy this week with chachaIrishcousin who arrived on Monday from Houston (they finally opened the airport!).

Tuesday we 'did DC' -- started at the American Indian Museum, had lunch there, went onto to National Gallery and saw and bunof Monets, gaugins, and Van Goghs, then went to see the Hope Diamond and the Harry Winston Exhibit at the Smithsonian. From there we went to the Kenndy Center and saw some people play Arabic music. We ended up in Arlington having beer and fish & chips with all the girls and one SIL, retiring to chachadotter#3's porch for more beer afterwards. I was pooped!!

She is traveling to NYC with me tomorrow and maybe going to Spamalot. She seems to be a last minute kind of a gal! Is there a representin' list for FCA somewhere? Who's going tomorrow?

spam_bus.gif

grailavie.gif

clay_aiken-1.jpg

kiimmel40004.jpg

opening3.jpg

marquis_may5-1.jpg