#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

theatermania.com

Attending the Tale

Clay's picture is the third one down, with the following caption:

Recording superstar and former American Idol contestant Clay Aiken, who returns tonight to Monty Python's Spamalot as Sir Robin, came out for the show.

theatermania.com

Attending the Tale

Clay's picture is the third one down, with the following caption:

Recording superstar and former American Idol contestant Clay Aiken, who returns tonight to Monty Python's Spamalot as Sir Robin, came out for the show.

Pretty cool that he gets 'third billing'. I know the listing in the blurb is alphabetical, but the photos are not!

Any bets on what the paparrazzi were yelling at Clay?

Whatever it was, if he was even listening to them, it sure didn't affect his mood! :) That is Jerome behind Clay, isn't it? I want to make sure my new glasses really do have an improved prescription.

Boy, I haven't posted in ages, so I'm going to send belated Happy Birthdays and Anniversary wishes to everyone I missed. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

muski - Since you asked, I can tell you that my older DD's moving plans are going really well. She gets her bedroom in the shared apartment for October 1st and we're doing her move that weekend. If she didn't have classes during the week, I know we'd be doing the move then. It's been great having her home for this month, but I know everyone wants their own space again.

Can't wait for tonight - I'll be sitting at the computer with a glass of wine to keep me company, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing with rest of you! :thbighug-1:

Eeeeeeee!!! Sir Robin's return makes me want to siiiiiing! :twinklewhore:

Hey...my pins arrived today......not bad seeings as Canadian stuff usually comes by dogsled.I was really surprised to find them in the mailbox when I got home.....that was verra verra fast !!!

They are great....thanks abunch Couchie :hello:

Ih yeah.... :013085001176249046:

Eeeeeeee!!! Sir Robin's return makes me want to siiiiiing! :twinklewhore:

Looks around cautiously and doesn't see the menacing King of Swamp Castle lurking around.

Hit it, annabear! I'll hum along.

:party038:

Thanks for keeping watch, bottle. Better keep the shovel handy...

*ahem*

:00000462:

mi mi mi mi mi

"When you're lost on life's trail

and you feel doomed to fail..."

Good luck to gbmifan & aikim! Congratulations merieeee. 39 years sure is something to be proud of.

Coincidentally ( maybe subconsciously) I wore my Spamalot tshirt to bed last night. So I am sitting here wearing it & wishing you all in NYC a fantastic time and wishing for Clay a truly "triumphant return." :F_05BL17blowkiss:

If I win lotto tonight I wonder how long it would take me to be standing in Schubert Alley?

:cry4: spam :cry4: loverly :cry4: spaaaam....... :cry4: find your grail... :cry4: fiind yoouurrr graaaaaaiill.....hic.... :cry4:

ETA: He blogged while I was posting? sniffle.... can't read it but still.....sniffle......