#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

A new blog! And Clay's triumphant return to Spamalot!!! What a great Clay day!!

Heeee, I'm love him forever forever, too. Even if he farts at me. :cryingwlaughter:

Good luck to gbmifan & aikim! Congratulations merieeee. 39 years sure is something to be proud of....

Yeah, that! And ldyj, belated happy birthday to you!!!

I'm back, and not a minute too soon. No way I can go back and read from last Thursday and catch up. Are there highlights?

It feels so good just to know I'm back on line for The Big Night! And I got my mail this afternoon and received the pins, too, so that makes it an extra special day. Power. Pins. Spamalot. Triumphant Return, indeed! And for me, a special "homecoming" treat.

Not so for my mom and dad. Today's their 65th anniversary and they have no power at their place. We just got it over here and we have damage. Go figure. I think we'll all postpone any celebration until next Friday night. There's too much work to do now. We have the National Guard or some kind of military outfit down the road in the parking lot of my Target and Home Depot doing the POD thing. "Pod people" has a completely different connotation now.

I listened to Clay sing for the first time in over a week today and it was a slice of heaven. I haven't gone a day without listening to Clay in over two years until last week. Absence makes his voice all the sweeter. It's simply amazing.

I missed this place badly. And thank you, thank you Perusing One for awakening the texting maniac that was lurking within me.

I'm looking out my bedroom window and noticing that the chimney is leaning against it. That seems odd. This whole thing out here has an alternative universe feel to it. Clay comes through for me at times like this. Big time. When I got the computer all put together again, and before my router was finished doing its thing, I watched Clack. Scarlett's AI5 XviD was on my desktop and looked ever so clickable .... and it has been months really since I've watched it ..... so now I'm on that jag again cuz I can't watch it only once. It's a guaranteed multiple for me. A moth to the flame I am, and that two minutes still singes and sears like the brand on my brain that it is.

Praying for SD tonight!

I'm just bouncing here, thinking about him back up on that stage, sore knees and all. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

He's going to blow them away just like last time.

Claymatron, BWAH!!

And how cute is he, commemorating ATDW's release anniversary. You know, that CD he hates so much :-P

CV just had Toni7babe on at intermission. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! She basically said he's so CUTE over and over :cryingwlaughter:

The new King is a big hit!

They say you can't tell he's been gone, he is spot on.

blame my cat for any and all typos, he won't get off the keyboard

New reporter (butterflyshine I think):

Lots of applause for David/Mayor

Clay still CUTE!!

LOTL is beautiful

New King is much looser

Somebody asked if his interpretation of Robin is different as a father. WTF??? LOLOL

His horsey moves are still cute - lots of tongue

He caught the LOTL glove and nearly poked Galahad in the eye with it? (might not have heard that right)

During taunters scene - Tom reached into his pants, lolol OMG

Bringing this comprehensive intermission report over from Barnett2 at CH. She must have been taking notes, instead of sitting there with a big stupid grin on her face, like me. :wub: I'm just so happy that Claynation was there representing, and showing him the love!

CV Cellstream.....

toni7babe...

He is so cute........ Huge ovation when he came out in the tower....... cute in the tower.... Long long ovation...had to stop saying his lines..... Long fingers playing with straps on helmet.

New King is really funny

Claymates gave huge ovations to everyone!!! Orchestra and Mezz is full...cannot see balcony... Flirting with all the girls on stage....... Tremendous cheers when he sang "Idol of my age"........ huge cheers for "Spam...wonderful Spam..." Showing a lot of love to everyone.... LOL has great voice but does not have command of the stage or "tracts of land" that Hannah had....

Jerome is standing at the side of the audience. Doesn't know why. He is so cute!!!! Lots of new chorus girls.... Sideburns are quite a bit shorter.... so cute!! Held chicken up high....so cute... Huge cheer for Hula. Slo Motion horse action was jerky and great...... He was really really cute. Puckered his lips a couple of times.

Not showing any nervousness at all. Moving very well.... Did not screw up any lines.......

King is more animated than Jonathan Hadary was. Beautiful voice. Clay is making more faces than before....more animated. Tower scene was terrific and amazing. So much better.

King is funnier and much more into it. Lady of the Lake is stunning...awsomely beautiful...and sings beautifully. We can hate her from afar!!! LOL

Sir Robin giving the King some funny looks...like "what is wrong with you" type things. Did not kick the French Taunter's castle door as he did before.

When the LOL takes off the glove of armor in Camelot, he bobbled the catch.......

Intermission report from dksfriend:

So great to be here again. Energy in the audience is amazing - crowd was screaming. Huge applause as each each actor appeared for the first time. You'd never know that he was hurting - right back to the way he was. Little things different - Bring OUt the Dead... when asked if he's going to enlist he said "Maybe?" She's not sure if that was a dropped line or changed. Dancing up a storm. King is very different - plays him haughty; sort of a buffoon, but great. LOL great voice and very funny. Clay was shimmying with the chorus girls during Camelot number. When God appears - Robin is groveling - he never looks up when grail picture comes. She 's in the back of orchestra sold out and standing room right behind her is full. Recognize so many people - same people she's been seeing for 5 years. People from Canada, NC. It's like old home week. He looks happy - he and David Hibbard chatting away. Some chorus members are different.

<snip>Not so for my mom and dad. Today's their 65th anniversary and they have no power at their place. We just got it over here and we have damage. Go figure. I think we'll all postpone any celebration until next Friday night. There's too much work to do now. We have the National Guard or some kind of military outfit down the road in the parking lot of my Target and Home Depot doing the POD thing. "Pod people" has a completely different connotation now.<snip>I'm looking out my bedroom window and noticing that the chimney is leaning against it. That seems odd. This whole thing out here has an alternative universe feel to it. Clay comes through for me at times like this. Big time.

Congratulations to your mom and dad; sixty five years deserves a celebration after more pressing matters are done. And Clay is the most lovely alternative universe.

Guard 1 should be 'Ello-ing about now...

Aww, I said almost the same thing at the same time as we were sitting down to dinner!

Heheh, they're French taunters, not Greek.

BWAH!!

Love, love, love - and just in case that's not clear - LOVE the blog! :flirtysmile3: From schmoopy to lmao in under 30 seconds - that's our Clay! :hysterical: