#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

Reporting now on CV....media outside at the stage door filming the crowd. Five or six at the door filming the fans~100+ fans at the door. Show was not sold out but the alley is very tight. Lots of people at the door.

D101 finger did not come all the way down; it got stuck. Very funny. Had to look up to see it.

His bottle dance was very good; but the tongue had to come out to make it happen :lol: He was concentrating.

Clay got a huge curtain call, second to the King. Photogs in the theatre to take pictures.

King is really good. It's like you're seeing a whole new show. He's gorgeous (the King). Merle Dandridge (LOTL) is very good.

Knights of Ni said that Rick was the real father of Palin's daughter's baby. Tom has changed up his part a bit.

Screaming in bursts...noone coming out I don't think, it's just the media inciting the crowd to yell and scream.

Two first time Canadians seeing the show tonight, loved it so much they're coming back tomorrow.

Screaming.....and then they lost the stream!!

New cellcerter now, she says it's like a whole new show, you can't miss this.

*eyes list of area banks*

Apparently Jerome is collecting lots of gifts for Parker. LOL.

I don't know how I'm going to wait until December to see this in person.

December's a piece of cake! Try January! ACK!!!

New cellcerter now, she says it's like a whole new show, you can't miss this.

*eyes list of area banks*

BWAH... you know you wanna! heee

Loved reading all the reports. Somebody should have told the member of the press that Clay fans don't need incentive to scream for him.

I'm feeling schmoopie..

And I'm going back to work so I can see and enjoy this for myself come January!!

Can't wait for video

FromClaygary - meant to thank you for getting the Carmines reservations. When I read your post that day I stopped at room for 12 and didn't see that you had already had a solution to that issue. Teach me to read everything before responding. Can not wait.

Couchie, when in January are you going? I'm going in January, too, but I forgot when. I'll need to look at the tickets. If we're there at the same time, can we get together? I'll be with JaMar and Duckyvee.

Get thee to our FCA representing thread here and I'll add you to the list!

Hee, jazzgirl! Never!

And I'm going back to work so I can see and enjoy this for myself come January!!

Me too! :whistling-1:Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go... :whistling-1:

:huh: Ooops... wrong show...

Ya'll can thank me later, for leaving my computer for a while, causing a blog. Hee. When I was out to dinner with hubby, I wondered what that smell was. Now I know...Clay's farts actually smell good! And he loves us, he really really loves us.

Schmoopieness abounds.

My hubby got me the Playbill Broadway yearbook for my birthday, as well as a day spa to be used at a future date. I think I'll keep him.

Clay looks so cute in that video. I now love the hair again.

Thanks for all the reports from tonight! EEEEEEEEEE!

Look at this quote from CV...BWAH! Our contradictory reports resume! :cryingwlaughter:

talking with d-mom

you could tell he was sore during the bottle dance -- leg not as straight

lots of photogs ran down the aisles -- standing O

loved the king ... he's great

wonderful voice on the piano

they did not fix the pants ... Waldo was evident, he was quite evident

Kights that say Ni said -- something about Sarah Palin's baby father, gonna put lipstick on a pig

B101 was Joanne (not sure of the board name)

I like THIS report better, by the way... :hubbahubba:

You know real life is being too intrusive when you forget tonight was Clay's second opening night in Spamalot!

Damn real life for being so inconsiderate!

Loved Clay's blog! But seriously, knowing what was in store for him, don't you think he could have started working out to get those knees in shape? He could have done squats while holding Parker or eating a Hot Pocket!

Apparently Jerome is collecting lots of gifts for Parker. LOL.

I don't know how I'm going to wait until December to see this in person.

That was inevitable, although I suspect Parker wants for nothing! You know most if not all of those gift will not go to Parker. But I bet there are some little babies who need them more who will benefit from the generosity of Clay fans, so its all good.

The little one he took pictures with was in a wheelchair...her parents had trouble taking a picture so it took a while. They got video.

Apparently the hair is just gorgeous...TMZ was at the SD, and other professionals inside at the finale.

Oh joy. TMZ was there.... Wonder what angle they will use to present this story. God the very idea that TMZ was there makes me want to shower!

The video from last night has a lip bite for those of you who swoon away at the sight of them.

So cute - although do I have to say it???? I hate those glassses!!

Couchie, when in January are you going? I'm going in January, too, but I forgot when. I'll need to look at the tickets. If we're there at the same time, can we get together? I'll be with JaMar and Duckyvee.

yay..can't wait to see all of you. I'll be there January 1 - 8th... I guess 5th - 8th i'll actually care about seeing New York. hee I don't have tickets yet..will buy next week..well start buying next week at least one show, for starters.

The hair looks much better "on the move"!!!

:)

:nightienight:

I love the way he moves and carries himself.

I so much have missed just watching him move! Seeing the video is like balm.

The lipbite did me in.

:wub: