#41: Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• Life is short! Enjoy the Aiken!
    • We're still having fun, and you're still the one!
    • I hope he's just out there sinning right and left.
    • Yes, I will eat fish with blueberries or anything else he's touched.
    • Anarcho-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync omnivores for Clay Aiken
    • I am not going anywhere except to Spamalot.

I've been wondering why I couldn't post the photo of Clay that I wanted the other night. This, the Virgin ATDW CD signing, was my favourite look (aside from last year's Gala beard :hubbahubba: ) and I'm going to keep trying until I figure out how to post the darn thing!

A-7.jpg

YAY!!!!

Congrats on getting that hawt pic posted, Claymatron!

And kf, I'm rilly mad at you. I have stuff to do today, darn it, and now I'm too hot and bothered to do them, thanks to all of those atrociously hawt pics you posted.

:hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:

OH, WOW!!! (tm Dennis) It will be my lifelong sorrow that I didn't see him in that beard in person....but that ATDW promo look was a really, really close second for droolworthyness.

Don't get me wrong, I love, worship and adore Clay's many looks and hairstyles, but the dark hair, bangs and stubble/beard seems to stimulate my saliva glands....BIGTIME!

Thanks for posting those, keepingfaith...I'm off to find a bib...and a mop! :whistling-1:

Forgot to add...damn he looks fine in that photo.

ETA: Oh I know Perez could be playing games but I'm not about to spend time thinking about it. If it's the real cover we'll know in a minute. If it's not, then it's not. heh. Either way it does not and has not ever mattered to me.

It says October 5th or 6th. But it has coverage of the emmy gowns, but, but, but, I was just on the people site and the next issue is going to be coverage of the emmy gowns.

The other story is the DJ AM story, but, but, but that is this weeks story. It is covered on the People site right now.

Hmmmmmm

does it say 8th? I could not quite make it out. I really thought it was 5th or 6th. Luckily the other stories are printed in bigger print.

Forgot to add...damn he looks fine in that photo.

Yes he does!!.....and I can't stop staring at Parker (if that is indeed him...). IIU (gawd, never thought I'd say that again)...he has Clay's mouth. :) Not too sure about the nose. Overall, I think he looks more like Jaymes. IIU.

Whatever...... :wub:

I'll wait to hear from Clay.

ETA: I'm hoping that's soon. And not HIS soon.

Laljeterfan, I'm not feeling like shit. But I thank you, from me, for being honest and being respectful. I personally, truly appreciate that.

What I am feeling right now, is a mixture of two things I guess IIT....that I just love him to pieces, honestly and sincerely.....and that I'm frightened for him for what this may do to him personally, and to his career. I'm afraid they'll rip him apart; I'm afraid it will affect his earning ability, and therefore my opportunity to see him perform (how incredibly selfish!!....but I'm not sure I can deal, without him); I admire his courage beyond anything. Always. That never changes.

What a screwed up world.

And if this is PH's idea of a joke, I'll hunt that little bastard down and kill him with my own two hands this time.

A good photoshopper could take the picture of Baby Clay and the head off a fan photo and make a nice picture of Clay and baby.

Just saying. I just cannot believe how many people in the fandom assume this is true because they see a picture. Didn't wee see webcam pictures of Clay and other crazy things - for all we know, he could have paid off Fountaindog's mortgage and had her do the cover. There seem to be too few people keeping an open mind about this in the great Clay world.

Note: I am not picking on Fountaindog (although I have been known to tease her on stuff), just complimenting her on her photoshop work, I don't believe any money would get her to do this.