#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

Oops!

edited my post

Demmit!

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Aww, I thought it was cute the way it was! :friends:

Glad your trip to the oral surgeon wasn't too terrible, akim.

Since we are speaking of bovines, does anybody else remember how, in that animated movie "Barnyard", both the cows and the bulls had udders? They needed to put udders on the cows, but chickened out (heeee) on drawing the proper equipment on the bulls.....I was puzzled, then by the end of the movie it seemed natural, and when I got home I googled udders just to make sure I remembered bovine anatomy correctly!

bwah -- another country heard from. or is that herd. heee.

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Hmmm.....given the profundity of our posts today, could one assume that we are all ready for the workday to be

DONE! ????????

That would be a "yes", by the way. B)

They want crazy people.

And many are still crazy after all these years (*ode to Paul Simon*)

That was my LOL for today. It's such a cogent line that it reminded me of another one "I see dead people". "They want crazy people" should be a fandom slogan reserved for appropriate situations.

aikim, glad to read that you survived the oral surgeon.

Just up from a nap...the novacaine has worn off...but so far not much pain...just achiness. Still have my cold pack handy.

Boobgate...the height of hypocrisy in the fandom...I actually made an observation at the time that the ones who were offended the most, were the same people who were posting waldo pictures and smutting big time.

Same thing happened when Clay was on Miss America...I remember a whole discussion about how sexist it was and when I pointed out that it wasn't much more sexist than how we treated Clay...boy, I got jumped all over and told in so many ways that it wasn't alike at all. Still can't figure out how some thought it was wrong for their hubbies to ogle the Miss America contestants in their swimsuits but it was okay for them to sit on the computer and smut and ogle Clay's crotch.

I really hate hypocrisy.

Kim

Seriously! He's checking out Pantone colors on a Friday afternoon?? I *love* it! Maybe he's looking for new striped sock color combos... :whistling-1:

striped_socks_n_sandals.jpg

:Kolobok_Laie_haha: