#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

I'm Garnet, "delightful, irrisistable, smart, charming" in the description.

I think colorstrology is suspect!!!

But the three words at the bottom are :

Funny, Intelligent, Passionate.

Okay. I'll buy those three!

Oh, yeah, clever Parker may be a challenge!

ETA:

Oh, Nooooo!

tsk, tsk, tsk, Clay!

Grammar alert!!

Your instead of you're!

One of my pet peeves!

My color is misty lilac, which is a color I pretty much hate. But, I'm described as being inspired, charming and vivacious; I'll take that! And some of the activities where I 'excel' are dance, healing, music and the arts. Hmmmmm, sounds familiar - I'm a social worker in a hospital, and a musician!

This is funny - I don't have a 'normal intellect, but rather a particular intelligence.' Okay, I've always known I was a bit wacky! I 'possess an uncanny ability to read people and situations', which makes me wise and profound.

:Kolobok_Laie_haha: :Kolobok_Laie_haha: :Kolobok_Laie_haha: :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

As for boobgate, I'm assuming that's the one where he's hanging onto the skinny brunette's chest and she's going :-O?

Lawd Jesus, yes! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

And at my board at the time there was a thread started for the sole purpose of PROVING that the picture was fake! photoshopped! a conspiracy!

I'm talking people showing parts of Clay pics where his hands were in that same position, and then explaining how THOSE Clay hands had been photoshopped on her boobs, but that in the pose, Clay's REAL hands were behind him or something...

:blink:

CMSU! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

OMG! I remember that!! It was hysterical how obsessed some were at proving that sweet, pure, virginal, Christian Clay would NEVER have but his large, gorgeous hands on some woman's breasts!

Hah! Wonder what they're saying now!!

StagedoorautographTom_sm.gif

So... Am I the only one who thinks it looks like Clay is coming in to give Tom a great big fat kiss???

They would make a kind of cute couple....... :whistling-1:

(I kind of miss the constant shipping!)

Clay blogged!!!

OH great. I haven't even left work and he blogs???? Ok, well, since I am not going to be home for several more hours, I guess I can read it here. I am alone in my office right now, so who would know!

ETA: So my color is Apricot Ice?? Says I am independent, feisty and tenacious??? Me???

I see Clay's said he is a natural writer. Maybe now he will write another song!

Many people find you delightful and irresistible. You are smart and charming. Your mind is always working and although you keep many of your perceptions to yourself, you are constantly assimilating insights and information. Having a career that brings you out into the world is probably best. You are a strong communicator and people tend to listen to what you have to say. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with the color Garnet helps you move in and out of the public eye while maintaining a strong sense of self.

Sure.

:Kolobok_Laie_haha: :hysterical: :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

CG, we've talked about the venue, World Cafe Live. I just got an email from them saying that Ben Taylor, son of Carly Simon and James Taylor, will be there later this month. Although I have some of his music and like him, I'm not that interested in seeing him live. I checked on seat availability, though, out of curiosity,and there are such great seats open. Can you imagine Clay in that environment? It is one of my dreams.

Oh, I love sites like this! Mine is golden ochre and I'm lively, verbal and tenacious...well, in real life I am!

My dear daughters flew to NYC this afternoon with their dad, stepmum and stepsister. Dad works for a very large hotel chain so the flights were covered by his points, the room and food are free (he's very senior at this chain) and the booze is 50% off. They know I wanted to go back to see Spam again, but it just wasn't to be this time around. They did ask for the address of the Shubert though and my younger kid said, "what size t-shirt would you wear?" Good kid!

I'm happy for them, even though I told them I hated them with the intensity of a thousand burning suns... ;)

aikim - It sounds like you're doing quite well after your procedure today. Keep using the ice pack and don't be surprised if you get some swelling tomorrow. When I had all four wisdom teeth out two years ago, I didn't puff up right away. I had periodontal surgery two weeks ago and have the same problem as you with a small jaw and the aching you feel afterward. My part two dental work is a big ole crown in November - yuck!

jemock talked her way into the family suite, where Clay went after all the picture taking, to present a scrapbook from CH and chat with Clay, and posted about it at length. She basically capitalized on the situation in that room to get her own personal meet-and-greet. I wasn't happy about that.

You need a new fact checker.

Cracks me up that Clay is playing on the net. Must be pretty boring only doing Spamalot. LOL. Last time he was recording at the same time. If Parker isn't there yet - and if the ravioli is any indication he isn't LOL - his time will soon be put to a different use.

Woo hooo 5 PM.

Hmmm

SOOO I am brandied melon. Sounds yummy. LOL. Durable. Interesting, Effective. What am I, a car? A battery?

You have style and class. No matter what you do, you are recognized as being special or unique in some way. You have a rare combination of strength, depth and compassion. You have a royal quality that can make you feel a little separate at times. Your personal color connects you to your inner strength. Wearing my color supposedly enhances my intuitive nature and allows me to pull in people that are on a smillar life path.

Brandied melon. alrighty then.

Sad that I couldn't get home fast enough to do that. I'm still whipped.

Sad that I couldn't get home fast enough to do that. I'm still whipped.

And the Pantone website people are going WTF?! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Devoted, persistent, intense...

YOU function best when you are in a leadership position. You are not one to follow someone else's drum beat. Loyal and committed, your influence is felt when you believe in something whether it is to a person or a cause. Due to your royal nature, you need to be treated with respect. Your personal color supports ease. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Autumn Sunset helps channel your creativity and intensity in a loving and flowing manner.

I like what it says. I just don't like that the color sounds like something from the Golden Girls!

Can you tell I'm procrastinating? :whistling-1: I don't wanna do my homework...

I was thinking about this after Clay blogged this afternoon . . .

I bet he has been on the computer.

I bet he's been using his web cam!

I bet he set up Babycam in the nursery so Jaymes could show him Parker and Clay could talk to him!!!

babycam_nurseryTV.jpg

He's been gone quite a while in Infant Time!

I bet he doesn't want to miss a thing!

:connie_42:

My colour is peridot, which is the August birthstone and I'm a May baby. However my hubby is an August, so it makes sense.....I think???, Says I'm dramatic, poised and knowledgeable. Yup, that's definitely me alright!

Dramatic :21:

Poised :happens:

Knowledgeable :pickme:

But they missed "Single minded" :DoClay:

jemock talked her way into the family suite, where Clay went after all the picture taking, to present a scrapbook from CH and chat with Clay, and posted about it at length. She basically capitalized on the situation in that room to get her own personal meet-and-greet. I wasn't happy about that.

You need a new fact checker.

I'm so sorry. I did some fact checking just now, belatedly, and I have an e-mail from back then in which this account was related, and it was attributed to you in that e-mail. The e-mail says it's from a post on the CH, but no such post exists. I do see from spotlightlover's recap that I was wrong about the scrapbook part--that was taken to Clay by "a blonde woman" earlier in the evening. I apologize for believing the e-mail--nice to know that wasn't you.

My colour is peridot, which is the August birthstone and I'm a May baby. However my hubby is an August, so it makes sense.....I think???, Says I'm dramatic, poised and knowledgeable. Yup, that's definitely me alright!

Dramatic :21:

Poised :happens:

Knowledgeable :pickme:

But they missed "Single minded" :DoClay:

:lmaosmiley-1:

Hey Jemock.. some people (no names need be said) thought I was a blonde white woman. Maybe that was me with the scrapbook :hysterical:

JMH :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And now, it's TGIF. Our boyfriend is playing with us. Most of us don't have to work tomororw -- and well I can sit on my ass at home while I work job #2 which is always nice -- and I think I want a brandi melon. A stiff one.

Oh and family family family. Had my vacation all set for the last week of the month. Brother in law can't go that week. So now we have to move everything up a week - which on one hand ...that works for me - while on the other hand - it doesn't work as well for my budget. But my rare combination of strength, depth and compassion bwah made me cave.

Well, I just figured out the cause of and answer to ALL my problems!!! :idea:

It's all right here in my colorstrology profile:

"Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Autumn Sunset helps channel your creativity and intensity in a loving and flowing manner."

I don't particularly care much for orange, no matter how fancy the name of the shade, so I'm never wearing, meditating or surrounding myself with it, so my creativity and intensity are channeling in anything BUT a loving and flowing manner!

CRAP.

I suppose this means I should paint my condo in shades of Autumn Sunset?! Wonder if Clay would come by & help me?

paint02.jpg

So... it seems my color is Iris?

And the July color is Coral Blush?

Claret Red is the color for November.

And his color is Saxony Blue.

I still say...

The colors of my life

Are bountiful and bold,

The purple glow of indigo,

The gleam of green and gold.

The splendor of the sunrise,

The dazzle of a flame,

The glory of a rainbow,

I'd put 'em all to shame.

No quiet browns and grays,

I'll take my days instead

And fill them till they overflow

With rose and cherry red!

And should this sunlit world

Grow dark one day,

The colors of my life

Will leave a shining light

To show the way...

Checking in from Toronto. Wheeeeee, my daughter has installed a wireless network here at my Mom's! No more dial up for me! I am here for Thanksgiving weekend. Tomorrow I will be up bright and early getting the turkey & veggies ready to go. We are having dinner a day early, because the kids all have jobs and significant other's pulling them in different directions on Sunday. Works for me, left overs are just as yummy.

Um, yeah, I'm dusty lavender. :P Uh huh. Sounds just like me. ;) :Kolobok_Laie_haha: I am talented, fighter, sensitive. My colour combines the qualities of passion and detachment. Whether it is music, sports or fighting for a cause, I am always up for the task. Hee, that's probably kinda accurate.

I love that Clay blogged about something random. Life is back to normal, as it should be. I bet he's looking forward to getting home to Raleigh next weekend. I know I am! :whistling-1:

I see your true colors

shining through

I see your true colors

and that's why I love you

so don't be afraid to let them show

your true colors

true colors are beautiful

like a rainbow

All the posted colors & codes (as of 10/12):

Claret Red - #c74d62

Saxony Blue - #26667f

Golden Poppy - #f26b37

Dusty Lavander - #a0749c

Garnet - #95343d

Misty Lilac - #bdb5c6

Pagoda Blue - #137f8e

Apricot Ice - #fbc29d

Forest Shade - #8caa7c

Paisley Purple - #8c77b2

Brandied Melon - #d18160

Peridot - #809345

Autumn Sunset - #f38d58

Fiesta - #e14334

Molten Lava - #b8302f

Misty Rose - #cda89f

Fair Aqua - #bfe6e0

Autumn Leaf - #b6694c

Adriatic Blue - #5e8c9e

Delphinium Blue - #619ab0

Coral Blush - #e7b6bd"

Iris - #BDB3C0

Heather - #bab9d6

Pink Lightning - #ff29a2

Camillia Rose - #e45790

Blush - #d1969c

Veronica - #6f6797

Evergreen - #0c5749

Pompeii - #864a4b

Lime Fizza - #75da3c

Purple Dusk/Stonewash - #76829d

Starlight Blue - #b4d0da

Golden Ochre - #ca7b45

Hunter Green - #2f5244

Orchid Bouquet - #d1add2

Thistle - #949abe

Flamingo - #df7253

Crème de Menthe - #70a28b

Aqua - #64a3ae

Tangerine - #f5925a

Pastel Lavender - #dba6cb

duckyvee, I couldn't find "Adriatic Blue". What's the pantone code? (item resolved -- see the follow-up notes below)

ETA: Hee, couchie! Well sort of... (but those Adriatic and Delphium Blues...)

WWWMMMXXXBrandied Melon - #d18160

WWWMMMXXXAutumn Leaf - #b6694c

WWWMMMXXXGolden Ochre - #ca7b45