#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

I'm Pompeian Red and apparently a fighter, formidable foe and opinionated. WOW! I've got some serious repression issues happening here. I think I'll ask Santa for a speed bag so I can work through some of this before I blow.

Thanks, Cotton, for the weather forecast. It sounds like it's a great time of year to go to North Carolina! Can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm finally home for one!

akim, park your butt on that sofa and make them run after themselves this weekend. That's an official order from someone who worked as a dental assistant one summer in high school. :D

Oh the weather will be great in Raleigh. Now that I moved up my vacation I'll be on the road when most of the reports start coming in and pictures and clack (notice how I just assume there will be clack lol). And I got a reality check when I watched the news..it's snowing in Tahoe. Sigh... hope the ten day forecast is correct and it will be a nice 62 next weekend.

I think I can anticipate some of the reports though. He hasn't changed one bit. Still funny. Still sexy. Can still sing his ass off.

I can also anticipate the reports but cannot wait to read them. I am sure someone will say his hair sucks. Iam use to thank so it does not bother me. I hope those that go are able to take some pictures for us, and of course I am hoping for clack when he sings.

Those pictures are cute with the boys he took. I am loving how his eyes just sparkle.

I just got back from the store and I am sitting here eating my honeycrisp apple. They were $1.99/lb today. So I had to get a couple.

Can still sing his ass off.

:cry4:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :013085001176249046:

MichiganDCATback2.jpg

===========================================

Blush is supposed is supposed to help me express the passionate and spontaneous side of my nature. Who am I to argue?

Passionate

HoustonDCAT2.jpg

AshevilleDCAT7.jpg

HoustonDCAT25.jpg

Spontaneous

MichiganDCAT2.jpg

MichiganDCATear.gif

WPBDCAT4.jpg

Public Service Announcement:

Just in case anyone was crazy enough to buy tickets to Spamalot for the 18th or 19th (forgetting about the Gala) and want to return them: Telecharge told me that if I bought through Telecharge, I cannot return the tickets at the theater but have to overnight them to the Telecharge office in NYC (they must get them before the show):

Telecharge.com

Customer Service Department

330 W. 42ng St--22nd Floor

NYC, NY 10036

Note: I called back a second time to see if I could just take the tickets to Telecharge (NO) and the second guy told me to just take them to the theater for refund, but I asked him to double check and was told again that I couldn't do that.

And YES, I feel bad about returning tickets (but we're talking about hundreds of dollars for 4 shows), but we're going Wed-Thurs-Fri and will try to add Tuesday if our plane gets in on time and we can make it to the theater.

DD remembered her History Fair Project due Monday morning at 6pm on Sunday evening. It was on the Seneca Falls Convention and she had to do both a report and a display/diorama. However, as long as people don't waste time angsting over things that won't help right then, pressure situations can bring out the kids' best skills -- She won 1st prize at the History Fair and represented at District.

I bet she carries the lessons learned today as a senior ECE student at Carnegie Mellon -- it's wasn't the worst thing in the world.

There's a national competition for Middle and High School students where teams of students are given tasks to accomplish with a limited set of materials under time pressure. The projects may be physical (build a "bridge" that can support a certain weight) or artistic (write & perform a short skit or play on a certain topic.) The competitions are fun and they help develop/enhance problem-solving skills and creativity.

Scarlett, sweetie... :whistling-1: I missed all the color fun as I was off volunteering at an Empty Bowls event here... any chance you'd still like to play with a color for a code? Purty please? If so, it's Evergreen - Pantone 19-5420....

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Scarlett, sweetie... :whistling-1: I missed all the color fun as I was off volunteering at an Empty Bowls event here... any chance you'd still like to play with a color for a code? Purty please? If so, it's Evergreen - Pantone 19-5420....

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sure thing...

Evergreen (PANTONE 19-5420) - #0c5749

Pompeii (PANTONE 18-1426) - #864a4b

Purple Dusk /Stonewash (PANTONE 17-3917) - #76829d

ETA: Anytime, spikesmom! :)

ETAA: Bottle, Thanks for the cute pix! I love it when you're inspired! Looking forward to more expressions of the passionate and spontaneous side of your nature...Hee!

ETYATA: And that's a cute picture too, CG! Thanks!

Sure thing... :)

Evergreen (PANTONE 19-5420) - #0c5749

Pompeii (PANTONE 18-1426) - #864a4b

Purple Dusk /Stonewash (PANTONE 17-3917) - #76829d

Thanks! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So last week went I went to see Spamalot I didn't take my camera because for some reason my batteries wouldn't charge.

But my Lurker Friend did and she emailed my a very CUTE picture of Clay at the stage door last Saturday night. She said I could post it here, didn't care if it were tagged with her name, but thought the date should be on it. But alas, my photoshop is not cooperating so if anyone wants to tag it with 10-4-08 I would appreciate it.

Anyway, thought you might appreciate the cuteness!

Spam4Oct.jpg

ETA: Someone wonderful tagged the picture with the date for me!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks, CG! He looks so young. And CUTE. :flirtysmile3:

Just because I am so excited, my friend and I just finished firming up our plans. We are going to Spamalot.!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

I did not get to go the first round, and did not think it would happen. Both our husband have been great about it, last winter they would not even consider it, and I think we have everything worked out. It going to be a long travel day for us because we are flying Southwest into Long Island and taken the train in on Fri. November 7th. We will be flying standby all day so pray we do not get hung up somewhere and can get out of Detroit. We fly into Baltimore, then on into Long Island. My neice was able to get airline tickets for us, so that was one cost we did not have. We will be attending both shows on November 8th.

Beeyootiful banner up there!!

Spent some time with DS today. DH and I drove over and took him out to lunch. Rainy, not so nice day to be out, but we had a good time.

I think it's a very good sign that he was checking out the hostess! hee

But said in 5 years he'd be twice her age! :hysterical: He's 32 (33 in Nov) and acts like he's such an old man! At least he's lookin'!

DH was not loving DS's new scruffy look - beard and, since it's Saturday, not trimmed neatly around the cheeks and neck. DS said, but see? That's my hook (or something like that), I can tell a girl, "I'll shave my beard for you."

It's Sat. I leave for Raleigh Friday. Think it's time I mapquest my trip??!!

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Just because I am so excited, my friend and I just finished firming up our plans. We are going to Spamalot.!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

I did not get to go the first round, and did not think it would happen. Both our husband have been great about it, last winter they would not even consider it, and I think we have everything worked out. It going to be a long travel day for us because we are flying Southwest into Long Island and taken the train in on Fri. November 7th. We will be flying standby all day so pray we do not get hung up somewhere and can get out of Detroit. We fly into Baltimore, then on into Long Island. My neice was able to get airline tickets for us, so that was one cost we did not have. We will be attending both shows on November 8th.

:hello: Hi gbmifan, playbiller and I will be there for the evening show. Maybe we can get together and say hi.

About the colours, pardon my ignorance, but what are the codes for? What are colour tags?

I come across several foreign languages on this board- American, Canadian, boardspeak, and computer-ese. By far the most difficult for non-techie me is computer-ese!

ETA: Anytime, spikesmom! :)

ETAA: Bottle, Thanks for the cute pix! I love it when you're inspired! Looking forward to more expressions of the passionate and spontaneous side of your nature...Hee!

ETYATA: And that's a cute picture too, CG! Thanks!

THANK YOU Scarlett! Much appreciated!

...and thanks Claygasm for the CUTE picture! All he needs is his tongue sticking out for the "totally focussed" look! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

(per bottle) For laughn, missin' ya & hope to see you sometime!:

Starlight Blue (PANTONE 12-4609) - #b4d0da

Just 7 more sleeps, FromClaygary!

Thanks for the beautiful banner, cindilu2!

ETA: Ansa, I can't tell between you, couchie and ldj, Hee!

Golden Ochre (PANTONE 16-1346) - #ca7b45

WWWMMMXXX Brandied Melon - #d18160

WWWMMMXXX Autumn Leaf - #b6694c

(per bottle) For laughn, missin' ya & hope to see you sometime!:

Starlight Blue (PANTONE 12-4609) - #b4d0da

Just 7 more sleeps, FromClaygary!

Thanks for the beautiful banner, cindilu2!

ETA: Ansa, I can't tell between you, couchie and ldj, Hee!

Golden Ochre (PANTONE 16-1346) - #ca7b45

WWWMMMXXX Brandied Melon - #d18160

WWWMMMXXX Autumn Leaf - #b6694c

wow our colors are pretty close...couchie and I are a day apart in our birthday...thanks a lot...

this is the color according to photoshop...how close are they...