#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

Well, since we all hang with each other so much, it would make sense that couchie, Ansa, and I would have similar colors...

Thanks Scarlett, I figured out what I was doing wrong with the code!

I still don't think I'm Autumn Leaf though....

YAY! for gbmifan!!!!!!! I'm so happy you'll get to go!

CG, that picture is excessively CUTE!!!!

ausdon, the color codes allow you to change the color of your font. That's why we're having so much fun with it...and for some reason, Clay was not! LOL!

wow our colors are pretty close...couchie and I are a day apart in our birthday...thanks a lot...

this is the color according to photoshop...how close are they...

Yes, they're pretty close. Usually I can see a small difference when the fonts are bigger but maybe it's my imagination.

ldyjocelyn, glad that it worked! So... what sort of color would you say is yours? Gibby, FromClaygary and I are staging a rebellion and making our own colorstrology manual since we detest abhor hatess!!! prefer not to use the colors that were assigned to us. I still say I was born premature!

Yay, gbmifan! :clap:

Repeating myself here but it's such a cute picture, CG!!!

ETA: Yikes, I forgot jamar -- in case you want to use it sometime...

Hunter Green (PANTONE 19-5511) - #2f5244

Ugh, bad day. :^(

Glad there's so many gosh he's cute Clay pics here to pick me up. Knew I could count on FCA!

About the colours, pardon my ignorance, but what are the codes for? What are colour tags?

I come across several foreign languages on this board- American, Canadian, boardspeak, and computer-ese. By far the most difficult for non-techie me is computer-ese!

When you use a colored font from the menu above the compose window, it inserts a color code for you. If you want to use a color that isn't in the board's limited palette, you have to find the code and insert it youself. A color code is kind of like quote tags, only different. A color tag looks like this: [ color=#"FF0000"]. You put the code at the beginning, and at the end of the words you want to show up in that color, you have to put an end tag, which looks like this [ /color]. Because you won't be able to see the example otherwise, I had to put an extra space between the [ and color or /color. Remove that space to make it work for you.

Sorry you had a bad day, clayzycoffin. Hope it'll get better now that you're looking at that CUTE guy.

My 95 year old mother who is a bit dotty and a bit old-fashioned has decided that Clay is lying about being gay. She thinks he just said that to keep all the women away. :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

My 95 year old mother who is a bit dotty and a bit old-fashioned has decided that Clay is lying about being gay. She thinks he just said that to keep all the women away. :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

BWAH!!!!! That's hilarious!!

I think I did it. Sampling a screencap in Photoshop and getting the number. Pompeian Red. I think I like it. We are just finishing up the module on color theory and applications in this semester's design class. I must go post the link for this in the class discussion thread. They'll love it, no?

Hee! Get this--Carrie's project. Science. Each student had to come up with a way to drop an uncooked egg in its shell from a second story without it breaking. Got to find a way to encapsulate it so that the impact doesn't break the egg, and the more creative or unusual, the better.

Here's what Carrie decided to do: Took an orange and scooped out a lot of the insides. Put the egg inside the orange and packed some pulp back in. Then wrapped the egg/orange with cling wrap. THEN put that inside a small watermelon (we ate the insides! ) and tightly wrapped the melon with the cling wrap...So for the trial run, she stepped out on the balcony of my bedroom and dropped it (had to sorta toss it to the right in order to hit the sidewalk instead of grass) and

VOILA! success! She squealed with delight...BWAH! So she did up another one and put it in the fridge to take with her Monday to school! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Hey CG! Tell lurker buddy she done good with that CUTE picture of Clay! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

You know, I was thinking today about that one reporter who said she ran into Clay in a market Wednesday night. I thought it was a cute article, but I also thought how much I hope that one day Clay will be able to go to a market or a mall or ANYwhere without feeling the need to have Jerome or some other 'protector' with him. I really do.

So last week went I went to see Spamalot I didn't take my camera because for some reason my batteries wouldn't charge.

But my Lurker Friend did and she emailed my a very CUTE picture of Clay at the stage door last Saturday night. She said I could post it here, didn't care if it were tagged with her name, but thought the date should be on it. But alas, my photoshop is not cooperating so if anyone wants to tag it with 10-4-08 I would appreciate it.

Anyway, thought you might appreciate the cuteness!

IMG_4707_3.jpg

CG... What a CUTE picture of Clay taken on my birthday!!! I saved that puppy very fast (understatement). Thank your lurker buddy for me, please!

FromClagary... thanks for that blog link. I'm in California and I'm scared to death they will make gay marriage illegal again. The idiot ads against it just play on peoples predjudices and fears. Everyone, I realize we have a president to elect, and that's kinda important... but if you could send some energy our way for "No on 8" I would appreciate it muchly.

Liney, I'm scared shitless about Prop 8, too. Since a colleague got married this summer to his partner of 17 years (and the co-father to their 8 year old daughter), I can't help but wonder how it would feel to them and all the other couples who've gotten 'legally' married--IF this sick proposition were to actually pass.

How the HELL did government get so powerful in a person's personal life?

On another note....over at CH they've been resurrecting some of those HOT, HOT clips of Clay making out with Ms.MicStand....Whoa....those long fingers, the sensual touches and strokes, those digits slipping in and out, in and out of the mic holder...

:Thud:

oh.

FromClagary...

thanks for that blog link. I'm in California and I'm scared to death they will make gay marriage illegal again. The idiot ads against it just play on peoples predjudices and fears. Everyone, I realize we have a president to elect, and that's kinda important... but if you could send some energy our way for "No on 8" I would appreciate it muchly.

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Yes, I'm from CA too--and anyone doesn't understand why Clay didn't come out when they thought he should, should live here and listen to the garbage that is being spewed on radio and TV over and over and over......it reminds me of something.

Oh, YEAH, OFC

On another note....over at CH they've been resurrecting some of those HOT, HOT clips of Clay making out with Ms.MicStand....Whoa....those long fingers, the sensual touches and strokes, those digits slipping in and out, in and out of the mic holder...

:Thud:

oh.

Ah, yes. This is the gif you're talking about. Gulp!

Instant_Orgasm.gif

These are pretty nice, too:

clayatd_gerwhisp-1.gif

HandsMerrillville.jpg

GMA7.jpg

Knoxville81207.jpg

It looks like Clay hasn't gotten over his love of Ms. Mic Stand. Here are a few newer gifs:

AOLSessionsEIDNhands_ldb51.gif

AOLSessionsEIDNmic_ldb51.gif

On another note, my family and I went for a drive in the Colorado Rockies last weekend to see fall colors. The primary deciduous tree in the Rockies is the aspen tree; most of the other trees are evergreens. Aspen often turn bright gold in the fall, and it's cool to see the contrast between the gold of the aspen and the dark green of the evergreen. Anyway, the weather turned rainy. I thought I wouldn't get very good pictures, but found that the low-lying clouds made for even better pictures! Here are a few:

1008AspenMist2.jpg

1008AspenMist3.jpg

1008AspenMist8.jpg

Thanks for the vicarious drive through the Rockies, Gibby!

Hope you're doing better, aikim! You need to enjoy your day off tomorrow.

The "coming out" blog was eye-opening. Does anyone of any particular reason why Richard Branson was in one of the photos? The only gay reference I can find is that he once purchased a gay nightclub. Suze Orman came out herself in the last few years.

Didn't like my color either. I think I'll stick to basic black *g*.

ugh. up too late again!

finished Twilight Book 3 earlier today and then went to a local production of "The Importance of Being Earnest" which was pretty good!

Came home and caught up on a few TV shows since Thurs night my DVR ran out of hard drive space!

Love the banner!!

Love the Colorado Rockies in Fall!!

I have a quick question...... did anyone rip the video muski posted a couple days ago??

You know, the one called "Clay Mix" (or something) with all the cute sounds?

Because it's GONE off that webpage. I sure hope someone saved it, I don't see it on youtube either.

About to start Twilight Book 4! I hope I fall asleep soon tho!! Still imagining vampires in the mist! Ack!

:offtobed:

ugh. up too late again!

finished Twilight Book 3 earlier today and then went to a local production of "The Importance of Being Earnest" which was pretty good!

Came home and caught up on a few TV shows since Thurs night my DVR ran out of hard drive space!

Love the banner!!

Love the Colorado Rockies in Fall!!

I have a quick question...... did anyone rip the video muski posted a couple days ago??

You know, the one called "Clay Mix" (or something) with all the cute sounds?

Because it's GONE off that webpage. I sure hope someone saved it, I don't see it on youtube either.

About to start Twilight Book 4! I hope I fall asleep soon tho!! Still imagining vampires in the mist! Ack!

I'm still seeing that video here Aiken Remixed

I will see if I can get someone to rip it though.

Here's a pretty cool blog regarding "coming out" that brings up a lot of issues I never thought about.

WARNING: you may need Kleenex as you think of the parallels

Coming Out

Thanks for this link. What a well written blog. I especially liked this part, near the end:

The coming out process doesn’t just benefit the people who come out. It also benefits the people who witness the process and who use it as an opportunity to open their hearts. The shift is transformational, and has ripple effects to expand love in all our relationships.

So true.

Hee, and here I am up in the middle of the night, addicted to the story! Although I caught a few hours of zzzzzzzzzzz already. I am just starting book #2. :)