#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

Here's a pretty cool blog regarding "coming out" that brings up a lot of issues I never thought about.

WARNING: you may need Kleenex as you think of the parallels

Coming Out

Thanks for this link. What a well written blog. I especially liked this part, near the end:

The coming out process doesn’t just benefit the people who come out. It also benefits the people who witness the process and who use it as an opportunity to open their hearts. The shift is transformational, and has ripple effects to expand love in all our relationships.

So true.

About to start Twilight Book 4! I hope I fall asleep soon tho!! Still imagining vampires in the mist! Ack!

:offtobed:

Hee, and here I am up in the middle of the night, addicted to the story! Although I caught a few hours of zzzzzzzzzzz already. I am just starting book #2. :)

What on earth are you doing up at this hour? WOW.

I can't sleep... again... so I bring CUTE Clack from today's Saturday's stage doors from Clayphan76:

SD video for the matinee today:

SD video for the evening show tonight:

In the matinee one, watch for our multi-talented guy signing his name to a Playbill behind his back, while posing for pictures! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Awwwww, so cute at the stage door. Watch him work that crowd! Love seeing all the people there, wanting their picture with him, etc. Even if I am watching it with no volume so I don't wake up the rest of the house!

*waves to goldarngirl*

Going to try to get back to sleep now....... :nightienight:

Awwwww, so cute at the stage door. Watch him work that crowd! Love seeing all the people there, wanting their picture with him, etc. Even if I am watching it with no volume so I don't wake up the rest of the house!

*waves to goldarngirl*

I only watched the afternoon one. What a hoot signing behind his back, pushing the one girl's head down to get the picture taken. What a joy.

Good Morning Everyone,

Had a heck of a time getting into FCA yesterday; everytime I clicked on my link, my computer shutdown. Didn't have this problem with any other website. At one point I clicked on the FCA link and as the page was loading it said connecting to broadwaytv.com but the FCA homepage was loading. Weird!

Feeling much better; glad I am off work tomorrow...nice having an extra day to recuperate.

6 Days until The BAF Gala! :yahoo:

12 Days until Clay is Roasting Matt Lauer!

:yahoo:

49 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

:yahoo:

84 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

104 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

From Notacanuck at the CH:

From the Toronto Sun:

Quote:

Clay Aiken says that, "nothing has changed" since his coming out He's still not getting any hot dates and his taste in clothes continues to utterly suck

There are new pictures of Clay in the grey hoodie at NEWSCOM.

To login, the username & password are case sensitive:

Username: NCFOTONA

Password: Guest

I love the stagedoors and the recaps. Very positive. Clay looks so happy and relaxed.

I'm bringing a little laugh, at least I thought it was good.

A little silliness is good for the soul.

From CV

QUOTE(farouche @ Oct 11 2008, 10:43 AM)

Yeah. I'd still do him, but as I told someone else, now I know he would fight back even harder than I expected.

Note to self: start working out.

ETA- I meant to tell you guys that the banner is so good it made me a bit dizzy.

Scarlett, you may be tiring of this -- but politics and work and family are owning me right now and I missed the initial fun of colorstrology. If you have time to use your super sekret dekoder, I am Orchid Bouquet 15-3412.

jmh - our descriptors are very similar, mine are: Communicative, Social, Expressive.

Says I have the ability to get the party started. I birthday-partied last weekend and probably won't be partying again until early November (at least that is my fervent prayer ... but since this isn't a political board, I'll back out gently for a while). See y'all later, and keep the faith for CHANGE!!!

Orchid Bouquet

Not Scarlett, but this is what PSP gives me for Orchid Bouquet

#D2ADD5

Thanks for the nice comments on the banner. He is just so CUTE!! Not to mention gorgeous and sexy and hawt!

Just trying out my month colour Cerulean Blue, and my day - Molten Lava

Dang. I hate my pantone color - Thistle. It doesn't even seem like a color, more like a thought! I am jellus of you guys who like your colors!

The fair aqua for March is pretty, though!

From CV:

QUOTE(farouche @ Oct 11 2008, 10:43 AM)

Yeah. I'd still do him, but as I told someone else, now I know he would fight back even harder than I expected.

Note to self: start working out

Now that's funny!

Goldarngirl, thanks for trying to get that silly video ripped! It's so cute! I'd love to have a download of it, too. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hey, chach and lucky, how are you doing with the Twilight series? I lost sleep reading it, too! Couldn't put the darn books down.

If you're interested, there's a high-quality movie trailer on the Twilight MySpace here.

jazz and chach - thanks for mentioning my Rockies pics! I love taking pictures, especially when there's such gorgeous scenery in the mountains.

*waves to goldarngirl*

I only watched the afternoon one. What a hoot signing behind his back, pushing the one girl's head down to get the picture taken. What a joy.

BWAH!! I laughed at both of those parts, too.

A friend of mine from another board went to Spam this weekend, and managed to get an extra playbill signed for me! EEEEEEEEE!!! She said she got a GREAT pic with Clay.

aikim, I hope you're able to relax today and tomorrow! No more trips to the grocery store! Take a large dose of clack and rest a lot, okay? :thbighug-1:

I can't sleep... again... so I bring CUTE Clack from today's Saturday's stage doors from Clayphan76:

SD video for the matinee today:

SD video for the evening show tonight:

In the matinee one, watch for our multi-talented guy signing his name to a Playbill behind his back, while posing for pictures! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

:thankyou: Thanks for sharing those links, annabear! Hope you'll sleep better tonight!

Feeling much better; glad I am off work tomorrow...nice having an extra day to recuperate.
Take it easy tomorrow -- and if you want to sleep in, let me know if you'd like a backup for the countdown. I need to get up early anyways. And I have an account at CV too.

Scarlett, you may be tiring of this -- but politics and work and family are owning me right now and I missed the initial fun of colorstrology. If you have time to use your super sekret dekoder, I am Orchid Bouquet 15-3412.

jmh - our descriptors are very similar, mine are: Communicative, Social, Expressive.

Says I have the ability to get the party started. I birthday-partied last weekend and probably won't be partying again until early November (at least that is my fervent prayer ... but since this isn't a political board, I'll back out gently for a while). See y'all later, and keep the faith for CHANGE!!!

I see that cindilu2 already helped you but will post the regular code below just to remember.

Orchid Bouquet - #d1add2

Thistle - #949abe

We may be the only ones partying here in early November -- the rest of the eHP will be at Spam. I have wonderful tickets for closing weekend so I'm passing on early November and besides I promised our former Admin Assistant that I'd take her to the Fiberfest in Boerne and it's that weekend.

jazz and chach - thanks for mentioning my Rockies pics! I love taking pictures, especially when there's such gorgeous scenery in the mountains.
Gibby, I'm late to this but I loved your pictures and I'm hoping you could start a thread in the members area to post a more complete travelogue. I know these aren't private but we've been posting our travel adventures there and now playbiller has also posted some beautiful beach pictures there too. Would love to see a lot more pics of the golden aspens and the clouds in the mountains! Absolutely gorgeous!

*waves to goldarngirl* Let me know if you could use help with ripping/converting that vid since I don't think I can offer anything useful with Pala. I was sitting next to a cellcerter who talked OVER his singing many times. *utterly horrified*

Gibby, thanks for the beautiful Rockies pictures! I did much the same thing yesterday. :lol: No Rockies here, but the leaves are stupendous!! We have an annual Open Studio Tour in the area, and the art AND the leaves together are just beautiful. I'll get my pictures done.....sometime....and post a couple.

One of the "Open Studios" this time is Camphill; which is a cooperative run by and for adults with disabilities. There was some amazing weaving, mosaic work, glass art and pastels from these folks.

If it's still there (and was therefore meant to be mine) I think I'll go back today and purchase one of the mosaics that I really liked.

Gibby, I downloaded the "Clay Aiken Remixed" and will put up a sendspace for it shortly.

These are the colors we have at FCA (so far). I added Clay's 2 colors at the top and I also used both the assigned & chosen colors for 3 people (Gibby, FromClaygary and myself).

It think they're quite pretty...

Claret Red Saxony Blue Golden Poppy Dusty Lavander Garnet Misty Lilac Pagoda Blue Apricot Ice Forest Shade Paisley Purple Brandied Melon Peridot Autumn Sunset Fiesta Molten Lava Misty Rose Fair Aqua Autumn Leaf Adriatic Blue Delphinium Blue Coral Blush Iris Heather Pink Lightning Camillia Rose Blush Veronica Evergreen Pompeii Lime Fizz Purple Dusk/Stonewash Starlight Blue Golden Ochre Hunter Green Orchid Bouquet Thistle Flamingo Crème de Menthe Aqua Tangerine Pastel Lavender

ETA: Larger font display and codes are listed here.

Gibby It is going to be 80 degrees here today so I think I will sit outside and just enjoy the nice weather...it can turn so fast here in the Chicago area so need to enjoy it while it lasts.

My color is Misty Rose but I don't have photoshop or print shop so looks like I am out of luck.

Kim

My color is Misty Rose but I don't have photoshop or print shop so looks like I am out of luck.
Here's your code, aikim:

Misty Rose (PANTONE 15-1512) - #cda89f

ETA: Misty Rose was already in the middle of the spread above since I took all the colors that people posted before...

Here's your code, aikim:

ETA: Misty Rose was already in the middle of the spread above since I took all the colors that people posted before...

Thanks for doing that...but now what do I do now that I have the code?

Kim

Here's your code, aikim:

Kim

jmh summarized this about two pages ago, and I think it bears repeating (frankly, I need it again myself!):

When you use a colored font from the menu above the compose window, it inserts a color code for you. If you want to use a color that isn't in the board's limited palette, you have to find the code and insert it youself. A color code is kind of like quote tags, only different. A color tag looks like this: [ color=#"FF0000"]. You put the code at the beginning, and at the end of the words you want to show up in that color, you have to put an end tag, which looks like this [ /color]. Because you won't be able to see the example otherwise, I had to put an extra space between the [ and color or /color. Remove that space to make it work for you.

Here's your code, aikim:

Kim

It goes like this:

[color="#xxxxxx"]Insert Text here[/color]

So for Misty Rose, when you type this on your post:

[color="#cda89f"]Hello world, come see my pretty colors![/color]

it'll come out looking like this:

Hello world, come see my pretty colors!

ETA: Or what ldj said!

On another note....over at CH they've been resurrecting some of those HOT, HOT clips of Clay making out with Ms.MicStand....Whoa....those long fingers, the sensual touches and strokes, those digits slipping in and out, in and out of the mic holder...

:Thud:

oh.

Ah, yes. This is the gif you're talking about. Gulp!

Instant_Orgasm.gif

These are pretty nice, too:

clayatd_gerwhisp-1.gif

HandsMerrillville.jpg

GMA7.jpg

Knoxville81207.jpg

It looks like Clay hasn't gotten over his love of Ms. Mic Stand. Here are a few newer gifs:

AOLSessionsEIDNhands_ldb51.gif

AOLSessionsEIDNmic_ldb51.gif

On another note, my family and I went for a drive in the Colorado Rockies last weekend to see fall colors. The primary deciduous tree in the Rockies is the aspen tree; most of the other trees are evergreens. Aspen often turn bright gold in the fall, and it's cool to see the contrast between the gold of the aspen and the dark green of the evergreen. Anyway, the weather turned rainy. I thought I wouldn't get very good pictures, but found that the low-lying clouds made for even better pictures! Here are a few:

1008AspenMist2.jpg

1008AspenMist3.jpg

1008AspenMist8.jpg

Gibby... I LOVE the first one so much I saved it. Gorgeous and thanks for sharing. I have a couple from my Maui trip I'll share as soon as I figure out how to upload them to this computer.

Off to grandmother for the day... back tonight. Have a lovely Sunday, all!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I fell asleep on page 17 of Breaking Dawn (Twilight Book 4)! I'm going to try and take it slow on this book. (Yeah like that's gonna happen!!)

I did my colors... and I have Photoshop, but I can't figure out how to translate the colors into the right code!

It's supposed to be Flamingo and this is as close as I can get to it!!

Flamingo

Which is funny because I love Flamingos!!! It's one of the things I collect!!

Off to join some ladies for brunch and a movie, but it's so nice outside I almost don't want to go!!

I LOVE the pics from the Rockies, Gibby! Thanks! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Off to :chores009: and :chores012: and :chores003: today. What FUN! <_<