#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

LOVE that laughing pic too! I'm finding it odd, actually, that the guys now want pictures with Clay~just what changed, exactly? :shrug: He's still the same guy he was before!

Heeee....the LAUGHING pic, please note! THAT one is just plain weird!! :hysterical:

I think, from CV, that hobbitkitty, who has recently gotten a great voiceover gig was teasing Clay that Parker would be wanting her autograph someday. That's what he was laughing at. If I'm remembering right!

Cool!! Good for her!

Eeekk!! Gibby, I forgot to post! GDG and I have tried to figure out how to get that file from Realplayer for you...unsuccessfully, sorry! It LOOKED like it was going to be so easy to either burn, or transfer to my Zen and re-rip from there. Not so much! The only thing I can suggest now is for you to upgrade (freeware) to Realplayer and download it for yourself with that player. Sorry!!

Ah, yes. This is the gif you're talking about. Gulp!

Instant_Orgasm.gif

It looks like Clay hasn't gotten over his love of Ms. Mic Stand. Here are a few newer gifs:

AOLSessionsEIDNhands_ldb51.gif

AOLSessionsEIDNmic_ldb51.gif

You left out a Verra Verra important part of the CH conversation! Something about a part of a man's anatomy that is roughly 3 times as long as his thumb.....Looks about right to me!!!

I've been AWOL this weekend, had to work! A necessary evil! Looking forward to heading to NC and the Gala Thursday afterwork.

I'm also late to the colorology conversation. My color is tangerine!! I can't believe it! I hate orange!!! And all Georgia Bulldogs here in Athens, GA hate orange because our biggest SEC rivals wear it! I DO, however, like the fact that I am "inquisitive, talented and independent"!

Have a great week! Hope to meet lots of you this weekend!

Since I have been kinda busy this weekend I didn't get chance to check out the Rainbow Connection! Can anyone post the link to that colour site again?

Now a shamless begging sentence........does anyone have a Clay Aiken keyring that I could buy? Mine has broken and it can't be fixed. I don't mind what it is like but I hatess having a Lexus one!!

Hey kandre my DH just surprised me with a new computer!!!!!! 6GB memory and 750 GB Hard drive! I can't wait for it to get here. I think it has everything I need but even if it doesn't I'm not going to complain!!! (My hubby's a keeper!)

Thank you

I'm a boring Aqua!!!!

Hardworking...OK

Writer....Bwah Ha ha

Analytical....Well ok too

Eeekk!! Gibby, I forgot to post! GDG and I have tried to figure out how to get that file from Realplayer for you...unsuccessfully, sorry! It LOOKED like it was going to be so easy to either burn, or transfer to my Zen and re-rip from there. Not so much! The only thing I can suggest now is for you to upgrade (freeware) to Realplayer and download it for yourself with that player. Sorry!!

Thank you so very much for trying! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And thank you, Thankful, for the sendspace!! EEEEEEEEE! I'm gonna convert it and put it on my phone for kicks and grins! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

kf, those gifs are deeeeliiiiciiiouuusss!!!! They are made of YUUUMM!!!

Haven't been on much because of midterms and I'm actually trying to work in my classes this semester. It's an uphill battle for me since I like being lazy. I have been reading though. Good luck for those in CA and for the rest of us too on voting against that proposition. I said before that I'd seen that commercial they were running and I'm hoping most people were as turned off by that as I was even if they aren't entirely comfortable with homosexuality. That commercial could have come straight out of the 50's. I really hope our country has come farther than that.

clayzycoffin, good luck on your presentation. I knew I liked you.

And kf, I have always loved that last gif. He looks so sweet there. Nothing better than a Clay smile, no matter if its sweet, goofy, or downright naughty.

Was about to turn in (because of an early start tomorrow), but saw that folks were talking about a source for the ClayAikenRemixed clip... (attn Gibby, if you haven't converted yet...)

thanks for the offer on the feather! (but I don't collect feathers)

:lol: Neither do I. I don't collect anything, not even Clay stuff. I don't know what made me pick up those feathers. They probably aren't something one should handle. I thought maybe I could unload them......

duckyvee, I think liney posted to say that she would like a flamingo feather. It was just addressed to chacha instead of to you.

-- yes, this is a useless post. But I :heart: The Princess Bride anyways.

Oh, yes, me too!

princessBride-765256.jpg

Me three!

And I'd like one of those Iñigo Montoya t-shirts. Where did you get them, Gibby?

I'm still seeing that video here Aiken Remixed

I will see if I can get someone to rip it though.

Here's a Sendspace of the .flv file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bhxo22

I offered to help gg on this earlier so these are links to the flv, mpg and mp4 (iPod) files:

Clay Aiken Remixed - FLV

Clay Aiken Remixed - MPG

Clay Aiken Remixed - MP4

ETA:

Aqua - (PANTONE 15-4717) #64a3ae

Tangerine - (PANTONE 15-1247) #f5925a

Pastel Lavender - (PANTONE 14-3209) #dba6cb

Was about to turn in (because of an early start tomorrow), but saw that folks were talking about a source for the ClayAikenRemixed clip... (attn Gibby, if you haven't converted yet...)

thanks for the offer on the feather! (but I don't collect feathers)

:lol: Neither do I. I don't collect anything, not even Clay stuff. I don't know what made me pick up those feathers. They probably aren't something one should handle. I thought maybe I could unload them......

duckyvee, I think liney posted to say that she would like a flamingo feather. It was just addressed to chacha instead of to you.

-- yes, this is a useless post. But I :heart: The Princess Bride anyways.

Oh, yes, me too!

princessBride-765256.jpg

Me three!

And I'd like one of those Iñigo Montoya t-shirts. Where did you get them, Gibby?

I'm still seeing that video here Aiken Remixed

I will see if I can get someone to rip it though.

Here's a Sendspace of the .flv file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bhxo22

I offered to help gg on this earlier so these are links to the flv, mpg and mp4 (iPod) files:

Clay Aiken Remixed - FLV

Clay Aiken Remixed - MPG

Clay Aiken Remixed - MP4

ETA:

Aqua - (PANTONE 15-4717) #64a3ae

Tangerine - (PANTONE 15-1247) #f5925a

Pastel Lavender - (PANTONE 14-3209) #dba6cb

Thanks a bunch that's so funny.

I don't know if this is what Gibby's daughter's t-shirt looks like, but this one is funny, plus this site has some other funny Spam things like these Holy Hand Grenade danglers for the car. :lol:

Had to edit because I couldn't follow FromClaygary's post with such a lighthearted one. I watched "As Is" about 20 years ago back home with Repertory Philippines but stories that end that way still make me sad.

(topic - I think Jonathan Hadary was one of the original actors in "As Is" though it doesn't seem to be included in any of his bios)

Just checkin' in to see if my new avie..(I've been an avie thief lately, fo' sho! )...works.

Definitely a "Mama Muski" weekend for me---soccer, softball, festivals, Mom, school projects, housework, etc. Whew. I miss my hubby :cry4:

But you know what? I've been thinking about Clay a lot this weekend. I think about all the :hubbahubba: we've done over that man these five years....Wait...I know that not everyone has been in the smut car, so let me fix this. I thought about all the :hubbahubba: I'VE done over this man these five years. B) It's certainly no secret, given the various words I've allowed my keyboard to speak :whistling-1: . So I was thinking about all those situations I've placed Clay in my mind---all the sensual, sexual ones---and the not-so-sexual ones, too, but ones that described him in a relationship, in love, giving loving glances, doing loving things and making loving gestures...and laughing with his 'woman' and being silly and just spending time with whatever love interest I'd dreamed up for him.

And I just thought. And thought. And you know what?

I have absolutely NO challenge at all switching the gender of any of those fantasy mates I created for him. I still imagine him to the be same genuine, sensual, generous, loving, tender and SEXXXAAAYYYY man I've always fantasized him to be. The fact that in HIS dreams the lucky person who'll be on the receiving end of all that good stuff is a male makes not one iota of difference in my own assessment of Clay's charisma and downright GAH factor.

The man is simply sexy. He can't help it. It's just who he is without even trying. And I, for one, ain't complainin'...:sleezy:

But they were really good at playing the blues - old school, deep down and dirty.

I would've loved 'em then, and just ignored the OTT. It's the sound that matters, in the end. :wub:

I was just ditzing around and found a link to a brand new board of young Clay fans!! Like 20s and younger. Some have been fans a long time, some are familiar names to me from the OFC or CB, but one became a fan at Spamalot (the guard scene) (she started the new board), and one was knocked over this year by a YouTube of him singing Iris on the JBT. KF, there's a AI5 finale victim as well. There are members from several countries around the world, as well as the US. I don't want to register to see how many members so far because I'm hardly young, and I want to leave them in peace, but I think it's cool. Not because it's better to have young fans than old, as some think, but because a new fan board is a great sign, and new fans means more & more Clay for all of us.

Morning, all. Hee, that thinkgeek.com site is something else. This CMSU. Now my ds is surfing through it looking for stuff to order. Yikes.

FromClaygary, that was an interesting blog. Thanks for posting it. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hee, the vampire Clay took me be surprise. Not that I hadn't seen it before, just that I wasn't expecting it. :fca:

Heading home this morning. My poor cats are probably starving by now. Think they'd like some left over turkey? :whistling-1:

*hands
KAndre
a pair of glasses*

The FCA glossary is on the left hand side of the screen, just below the banner. (Next to the link for your Private messages, which I frankly didn't know about until about 3 months ago! LOL) It does need some updating, I think...I need to work with claytonic on it!

OOps I missed quite a few posts - I've been semi-absent and if I miss a day or two here, I'm overwhelmed by all the posts and just kinda read the last page....

I've fixed the glossary a bit to include a few things. I've included Couchie's request to have Bookwhore's disclaimer, and a couple of things luckiest told me. I have added "Hockeygate" and at first included KAndre's explanation, then I saw a few others and thought it best just to include the discussion thread as a link. If someone is confident about writing an "official" explanation for Hockeygate, do send it to me! :lmaosmiley-1:

If you have trouble with the webpage, it could be your browzer. Sorry the line spacing isn't quite right, Google Page Creator seems to have a mind of its own, and sometimes I just can't seem to do what I want!

Please don't hesitate to email me with anything at all that you feel needs to be amended. I have done what I could but don't forget that not only do I not live in the USA, have never seen Clay live and only joined this board at the end of Dec 07. So I am not at all sensitive if someone needs to tell me I have made an error. On the contrary, I would be grateful to have it as close to perfect as possible.

New members to this board... please don't hesitate to let me know that the FCA Glossary (top right hand of the screen, just under the "Search' and 'Help' links) does not include something you were looking for. At least if I know, I can ask the admin/mods and then add it to the list.

Good Morning Everyone,

5 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

11 Days until Clay is Roasting Matt Lauer!

48 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

83 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

103 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Monday FCA!

Bah humbug!

I have the day off! Not really, I have been cleaning like mad. Yesterday Mark's sister and husband unexpectedly dropped by and I was totally embarrassed by how dirty my house was.

Just finished with the stove and dishes. Now I need to get to the floors.

Kim