#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

I envy you all that are going to the Gala. Have fun for us and don't you be flashing Clay now, you hear!
We'll make a deal. If he flashes us, we won't flash him!

Scarlett.... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Well, dang it!

It wasn't me. I haven't posted much this week. Someone jokingly told me my screen name here should be lurksalot or some such. :lmaosmiley-1: At least I think it was a joke...it WAS a joke...right?

:fca: Real life stuff has been really bad this week, so I have been reading y'alls comments, just couldn't seem to find words myself. Sorry. Won't bore you with most of the details except to say I actually thought about staying home this weekend...yeah, THAT BAD...of course Claylove threatened to come and drag me down to Raleigh anyway, so I will be in Raleigh and sans ropes. We are all blessed in our friends, are we not? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

FromClaygary..safe journey. See you tomorrow!

Fear...I think we established that I will ride home with you after the brunch on Sunday-at least , I hope we did. :bighug: Much as I'd like to stay an extra day with Lori, I don't think my mother really wants to have to sit my dogs another day alone. lol

I am looking forward to seeing all of you....and Parker's Daddy, too. So bring it! Lordy, I NEED this weekend!

:babies_82:

KAndre no longer groggily wanders into the FCA...

Dang, hydrocodone is much much stronger than they let on...I think I will leave it alone.

I now have TWO extremely stylish boots which you will be seeing on eBay! (After I'm all healed and stuff)

Helloooooooooooooooo from Cary! All our flights were on time, I wish every trip could run as smoothly as this one. It is hot & humid here, which I will enjoy while it lasts. Tomorrow is supposed to be chilly and wet.

Just chilling out for a bit until dinner at the Crabtree Valley Mall tonight. Yum, Japanese! Talk to y'all later!

Okay.

I printed my mapquest directions.

I printed the Gala Agenda. (heh no other agendas need apply!)

I printed my hotel confirmation info.

I'm semi (that's sem-I, to all you yankee people!) packed.

DH gassed up the car. ( :F_05BL17blowkiss: )

What'd I forget?

:DoClay:

ETA:

Oh, yeah . . .

EEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting for this...fortunately, most are good IMO...

From this week's People magazine MailBag:

Yeah, ldyj--I'd bet that People selected the letters to print very carefully. It makes sense that they would include that one from Las Vegas because I imagine there are quite a few people who share that man's view that ENOUGH with the GAY OUTING, already!

Thing is, though....I'm sure Clay agrees with him that such a story doesn't belong as a cover story! What a horrible choice Clay had---to continue being hounded by the media, bloggers, and every freaking interviewer about "are you or aren't you" but keeping your private life as private as possibe--- or splashing your most intimate life on magazine cover, hopefully with the effect of diffusing some of the intrusive curiosity/obsession by the public.

I agree with that Teri person from Gainesville, FL---He's a 'class act'!

There's a tune to this stuck in my head - can't figure out what the real song is though!

I got my dress

I got my shoes

I got my bag

and earrings, too!

I’m ready to move

I’m ready to groove

I’m ready to party

I got no blues!

So get your dress

And get your shoes

Get your bag

Come party, too!

Da doo too too

Ba doo be boo

Ba doo wop doo

Da doo be boo

I got my dress

I got my shoes

I’m ready to party

No singing the blues!

I hope y'all will pardon me. The EEEEE'ing has turned on my silly parts!

Well I'm here. Back from the backstabbing world of politics. Where even members of the same party can hate`each other. :cryingwlaughter:

It's exciting having all these Clay fans, especially the FCA members here in NC. Unfortunately I won't get there until Saturday. I hope you all have a great time tonight. :laola0:

Hey, Merrieeee I am also asking myself why am I not going to the Gala. I just hope we get a lot of pictures, recaps, and clack. I have to teach CPR to 120 people on Saturday then go to a birthday party for my son at his new home. Probably will not be back till really late, and have to be up by 6:30am to be to an all day refresher class for ski patrol. It will be Sunday evening before I get a chance to read anything.

Back from Kanki. That was an experience! Great fun, great food. Loved it. Got a deal on NC sweatshirts in the mall, 2 for $20. Drove home past the state fair, and saw the fireworks. Hee, I'm having a great time so far! Wish y'all were here. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yay I think half of FCA is at the gala. We want reports damnit please pretty please

And the half that isn't going to the gala is sitting at home, stewing with jealousy. :crying1:Or is that just me?

No s**t sherlock!

:cry4: If Clay resorted to stripping

Gala4.jpg

and fondling

fondlingel1.gif

and tonguing the merchandise last year -

lordofthering2qa0.gif

I can't even imagine what he's going to have to do to get the bids this year.

That's it - I officially hate every single one of you Gala-goers with a white-hot passion. :mallet: