#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

I like most of the idea of the sweater from last night. The plaid is cool to me, it looks soft, the color is actually quite nice to me, and I really liked the collar part of it. What I don't understand is the length of the thing. This is like the third outfit this week where his butt has been covered. Now, I'm not normally a :013085001176249046: kind of person, but I feel for my friends who are! LOL. I think one of the things I really love about Clay is that vanity is just not a part of his life. Sure, talk to Clinton and Stacy from What Not to Wear, and they would so disagree with his choices. And yet, I think it's great that he thinks more to spend time with his fans, IMO, than spend 15 minutes finding that perfect outfit. I love that.

I would say I'm a bit jealous of those attending the gala. I would really like to be there, and yet, I know that money is an issue. Besides I've got two big trips coming up, one planned for months (Disney World) and one thrown together because I wanted to see Clay again (NYC in late December). Therefore, my mind knows the justification of cost isn't there.

*sigh*

Looking forward to all the reports, though....

ETA: Clay with the star of "Billy Elliot", David Bologna, at the that show's premiere:

Billy_Elliot_Premier_Clay_and_Star_.jpg

Good Morning Everyone,

I like the vest too...and as Cotton said; he probably just grabbed whatever was handy to stay warm.

1 Day until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

7 Days until Clay is Roasting Matt Lauer! :yahoo:

44 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

79 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot! :cry:

99 Days until Golfing or Inclusion!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm really not jellus of all of you in NC.....well maybe a tad! :cry4:

I hope you all have a good time and get a chance to fondle Clay's goodies :hubbahubba: .....the auction goodies, the auction goodies......geesh!!!

More pictures at Getty Images...one word...arms!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...mp;contractUrl=

Kim

ETA: Crap! The page with the pictures didn't show up...can someone fix?

Celebrity Sightings: October 16, 2008

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 16: Actor Clay Aiken attends 'Spamalot' at the Shubert Theatre on October 16, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Ray Tamarra/Getty Images)

I guess the sloppiness of the media extends to photo captioning!

Where are the fact checkers when you need them?

ETA SNAP

Thank you Scarlett :F_05BL17blowkiss: Can you tell I am computer-challenged?

And again...arms! :hubbahubba:

Kim

Hi Everyone -- Just a quick post. I am on my way out the door to run a quick errand and pick up georgiesmybaby at the train station. We will be doing some last minute shopping and then back at the hotel late this afternoon/evening. Can't wait to see everyone and to those who can't attend, we will definitely be missing you!

Does anyone else use WYZO browser (http://wyzo.com/) ?

It was recommended to me this week and I have just installed it. I really like it A LOT!! If anyone has any negatives to report, I'd like to hear about it now rather than find out for myself LOL!!!

p.s. Do we have a thread for technical-type discussions? I thought I would post about WYZO in a techie thread so I had a look but couldn't find anything - thought it might be a good idea ... as sometimes someone will mention something technical that I find interesting, but when I try to find it again, I can't even remember who posted it!

:hysterical: I'm meh on the sweater-vest, but glad he gives us something to talk about while we wait for him to arrive! The person INSIDE the sweater vest looks some kinda hawt! And yes, Kim.....ARMS!! ELBOW!! :lol:

Love that picture of him with little "Billy Elliott" as well....they look like they were both having fun, and he looks absolutely WONderful in that pic (the clothes ie)

claylove, off to visit Target and do some other minor stuff as well; then I'll check out of this hotel, take the car back to the airport, go to the Marriott (see what I do to myself?) and see you later. I think I have the phone problem fixed. Maybe. :lol:

Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The vest made me smile. It is soooo Clay. Actually the vintage look is in style. Squints eyes. Anyway, I love him more.

17.gif He did say something one time about wanting to be like Mr. Rogers. Of course, at the time I don't think any of us thought he meant he wanted to dress like Mr. Rogers... :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

TGIF!!!

More later, after the coffee (hopefully) kicks in and I'm (again, hopefully) able to read and write coherently... at this rate, that may not be today... 4.gif

Oh, and whoa! Clay's forearms are rivaling Robin Williams!

This just reminded me of something I prolly posted about elsewhere - a looooong time ago I was watching a Denver Broncos football game, and the camera kept cutting to the cheerleaders. As they got closer in, I thought Damn! that one cheerleader sure looks weirdly HAIRY!!!!!

Here is what I was looking at:

morkcheering.jpg

Heeeee.....I can remember thinking that is one homely cheerleader, and then feeling bad for being judgmental and sort of sexist. I was quite relieved to see who it was, because I couldn't make sense of the black line of fur down the tummy of a girl.

Yeah, I am predictable about Clay! :-)

TGIF!!!

YEP..and this is super duper deluxe TGIF for me because I don't go back to work until October 26th. I'm looking forward to a week of doing whatever the hell I want to. Uh oh and one of those somethings better involve rating my CITH song :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: cuz only in my dreams do I go back to work on Nov 3rd. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot in Tahoe and I can become a non-threatening Clay stalker :cryingwlaughter:

I kinda like the sweater vest. What I did notice was how big his biceps are in some photos. Do not know if it is just the angle that it was taken. I doubt that he has been working out, but that is what it looks like. I can not believe how furry his arms are. His smile is so infectious that I could care less what he wears. Someone did find the site that had the vest advertised for $228. Got to love him!!!!

Sure is different here when so many of us are off in Raleigh.

Here are some more photos from last night. Not particularly complimentary but it does give an idea of how Jerome immediately hustled Clay away from the E crew.

WENN photos

Now that cardigan he was wearing last night..I have a theory. IMO Clay gains weight easily and is very aware of it. He has mentioned his weight many times and did mention it to the person who reported on talking with him in the grocery store when she asked him about Breyers Peach Ice Cream. So, being thrifty, he has a sweater vest that he can wear now and also when he's gained weight, one that will hide his tummy.

Hello FCA :hello:

Just stopping in to let you know I talked with Cotton earlier and she was on her way to see BF. She got a later start than she wanted, but at least she's on the way. She will see yall tonight.

I will be there tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait to see and hear clay LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubbahubba: and hopefully meet alot of you too!!

Terry

How sad that as soon as I saw the two photos in that bunch that had Jerome with his hand around Clay, and with Clay's arms held up in a protective gesture....that I was SURE we'll see them on websites (all the tabloid press and entertainment news sites), blogs and...of course, on the entertainment shows and/or late night shows as well.

And how even sadder that the commentary/captions that accompany the pics most likely will be very, very unflattering---in just about any way you want to interpret 'unflattering'....

I hope I'm proved wrong. I really do.

Biceps? Clay? gbmifan, that got a giggle out of me! ;)

:blink:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1:

The bicep thing was why I said the angle of the camera. There is a picture posted at CB that actually looks like he had a big bicep. Of course we all know that there was no physical activity to make this happen. I sure (in my opinion) that Clay does not know what a weight is or how to use it. It does amaze me when he looks very thin in some pictures, then the next day looks like he has a pouch. I could care less, my three boys in their 20's no longer have totally flat stomachs. We do tease them once in a while. It seems once they hit around 24 they put on some weight.

Cotton, are those the CV limericks? They are so clever!

yes I posted these at CV, but they are all mine! :)

I had a mental limerick attack. :imgtongue:

Well, since my brain decided a bum knee wasn't enough hassell, I now have a swollen, blue-turning ankle! Ack! It's now wrapped and iced and I'm taking an extra sleep assist!!!

My body loves to hit me with these surprise pile-ons!!!

:cry4: and :cryingwlaughter:

Sheesh!

Aw, Cotton, I'm sorry you got hurt again! I hope your ankle is better today. And your limericks are awesome!

morkcheering.jpg

BWAH! That's hilarious!!

TGIF!!!

YEP..and this is super duper deluxe TGIF for me because I don't go back to work until October 26th. I'm looking forward to a week of doing whatever the hell I want to. Uh oh and one of those somethings better involve rating my CITH song :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: cuz only in my dreams do I go back to work on Nov 3rd. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot in Tahoe and I can become a non-threatening Clay stalker :cryingwlaughter:

Have a FANTASTIC vacation, girlfriend!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Here are some more photos from last night. Not particularly complimentary but it does give an idea of how Jerome immediately hustled Clay away from the E crew.

WENN photos

Now that cardigan he was wearing last night..I have a theory. IMO Clay gains weight easily and is very aware of it. He has mentioned his weight many times and did mention it to the person who reported on talking with him in the grocery store when she asked him about Breyers Peach Ice Cream. So, being thrifty, he has a sweater vest that he can wear now and also when he's gained weight, one that will hide his tummy.

At least they had the right caption on this site - that Clay was signing autographs, rather than 'attending' Spamalot!

I don't remember who posted this a few days ago - was it ldyj? Anyway, thanks for bringing it over! It's GORGEOUS!!

clayphotoshoot.jpg

WENN photos

Is Jerome hustling Clay off somewhere in pictures two and five? Clay doesn't look like he wants to go! :lol: