July 29, 2005 - CT - Mohegan Sun

Couch Tomato

apparently...there are new pictures at OFC of the rehearsals and 2 new indonesia pictures.

and the announcement about AMC is up:

Clay Aiken will be making a guest appearance September 14th on ABC's "All My Children." Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) will be interviewing Clay, as himself, on her new talk show. Check your local listings for showtime.

from TCB:

During solitaire:

middle of the stage ...spotlight on him...breath taking glory note

no jerome

pretty full...except section 112/113...80% full top...floor full

HD- saying he's glowing...absolutely positively beaming...Micheal orland?? there...

Mine and merfreak's person got the WHOLE entire first half on video...I guess not too much secrutiy on top.

From TCB:

ABOUT TO START!!

HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!

SOMEBODY IN AN AFRO WIG DANCING UP A STORM....

Someone had afro on.........ETHEL has afro on! lol

Oh what a night...(for all of us! shew I'm worn out already!)

White suit white greyish white shirt underneath!

NO UNDERSHIRT UNDERNEATH HIS SHIRT............\

NIGHTS ON BROADWAY - SING IT!!!

CHEST HAIR ALERT..............

Clay dancing.......man I Want to see him dance..........they're dancing in the dark! Weird!....Now LOB love it! Clay is VERY happy tonight! gettin bean bags out now....

From CB:

wearing white jacket.......talkin about passion.....dont know guess ofr singin.....BOTW!!!

I'm your siiide....ooooooh when times get rough and friends jsut can beeeee fouuuuuund like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me doown!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT MATTERED TO HIM IN THE 70'S WAS THAT HE WAS BORN....

BOTW.......AS CLOSE AS I'LL GET TO HEARING HIM SING THIS IN PERSON.........BEAUTIFUL -

talking about fashion?? (can't hear very well)

Bridge-- OHHH when times get rough!!

low notes... Kill me now...

here we go ...glory note...

perfection!!

Oh he sounds SO amazing tonight.........holding out first mind very well...........last note......wow! Very awsome! Nailed it!

I knew he would just get stronger...It's been awhile since he had to sing so much. And you know..I'm not even worried about his voice holding out and this is something I used to worry about. He held up great during NAT..

I love WDC...much longer SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM tonight

From TCB

Preacher guy tlakin about what happened in 80's.........we all know what song is comin....

Choir robes...

GET READY!! EEEEEeeeeee!!

so innocent sounding...(but we all know...)

crowd going nuts when they realize what song!

DRAWING EACH NOTE OUT LOONNGG

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATHE (FOREVER) Every girl passed out!

OMG OMG OMG

INTRO TO WDC -

THE CROWS ARE ALERT FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN -

ANGELIC CLAY IN HIS CHOIR ROBE...........

......ALONE IN A WORLD THAT'S SO COLD..,....MAYBE I'M JUST TO DEMANDING.....(SWEETLY SUNG).......

THE ANTICIPATION GROWS........SCREAMING STARTS......

YAY.........THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, WHEN DOVES CRY... AND, THEY ARE OFF

Eeee! come on clay rip that gown off......shirt too about to rip it off......nice high note!! Woo there we go! dancin with ange.......grinding.......

SCREAMS..........MADISON ISN'T TALKING TO ME....SHE IS TOO BUSY DYING......

OH MY!!

Hands of Angela and Quiana...on either side!

OH MY!!

When does crrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy! Wow long!! Love this song! too booooooold! AMAZING!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.........THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN DOOOVEEEEESSS CRY........WHY DO THEY SCREAM.....

THE CROWD IS CRAZY!!!

Is anyone left standing??

OMG OMG OMG OMG

TOO MUCH!! Hands...just think hands...(i'll leav eit to your imagination)

From CB

The audience liked that! (WDC) Major screams

All Night Long

-----

Now he's shaking a maraca!

i missed the clothing report (something about green I think)

-----

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP..... (NOPE! )

-----

Alone.....aww he's not alone......

-----

Alone - gorgeous

Always got by on my own

And now it kills me to the bone

Next song - changed!

From TCB:

Sailing...they are all gathered around the piano.

--------------------------------------

Clay's back.....singin Sailing.....sounds beautiful......saaaaaailing takes me awaaaay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAILING - I WANT VIDEO OF THIS!!!! HIS VOICE IS JUST PERFECT...........GAHHHHH.........

MOANING...but a hush over the crowd...as they listen intently

Crystal clear...so beautiful...

SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILING...

OMG OMG OMG

He is perfection!

he's talking...excited...bubbly...this is what we wear in the ninties...we look cool...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S'von playin piano.....sounds good, better than Clay(sorry Clay )......talkin about 90's now......talkin about CTT........now Clay's singin it! Woo!

HIS VOICE IS JUST PERFECT TONIGHT - GLIDING UP AND DOWN - SOARING - - - I REALLY DO THINK HE CAN SING ANYTHING!!!

COSTUME CHANGES BEHIND RACK OF CLOTHES - CLAY WENT OFF STAGE TO CHANGE...

Iris sounds better tonight...

ICMYLM...Is so beautiful...haunting!!!! I want a clear vdieo audio of his face singing this song.

This is incredibly generous of Clay...this is one of the highlights of the show really...incredible..I like this better than Whitney

From TCB:

END OF THE ROAD - VOICES BLENDING - SOME GREAT HARMONY

IRIS - HITTING THE NOTES - DON'T KNOW IF IT IS LOWER KEY TONIGHT............SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!

Iris...I just want you to know who I am...

(I'd like that as well)

Living la vida Loca- really dancing up a storm...

awesome!!

Iris......he is REALLY on tonight sounds very happy....can tell he is having a great time......LLVL OH LORD!! I'm gonan die!! Black cats and vodo dolls....shook hips took vest off again!! WHEW!!! Oh lord they are going wild! More hips shaking!

I'm afraid it's one of the few Quiana performances I really dislike...I need either Whit's purity (when she's sober) or Dolly's sincerity...Quiana seems to be falling into vocal gymnastics for me...I still want Clay to sing it...now that would be a fight for Whit's place in my heart...

I'm afraid it's one of the few Quiana performances I really dislike...I need either Whit's purity (when she's sober) or Dolly's sincerity...Quiana seems to be falling into vocal gymnastics for me...I still want Clay to sing it...now that would be a fight for Whit's place in my heart...

You know...I also didnt like it too much tonight...last night it was great.

I think it is one of those things you can take at small doses. Thats how I feel about angela too.. Her high notes are okay or impressive heard once...but a steady diet of it...I cannot take.

That is certainly soemthign I cannot say about clay...

LOVE THIS SONG...I listened to this like 10000 times today!!

I think he is experimenting with it tonight...

Just you sounds liek a good soundtrack...end credit song...