#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Uh oh. :huh: I wonder if we should expect them to get fuglier now? :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Uh oh. :huh: I wonder if we should expect them to get fuglier now? :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

LOL!

Again, from the Clayboard...

CV:

More about the Fugly lol

He brought out the green wango tango shirt and said something like, "I know y'all call this ugly. Well - not ugly, but something that rhymes with ugly."

God, he knows us too well.

I.am.dead. RIP. He sang my song. BOTH of my songs. Right Here Waiting & EIDN. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend $250. More in a bit, I have to look for clack right.now.

ETA: Argh, no clack yet? Where's the clack????????????? I know that LauraQ, Scarlett and at least one other well known clack gatherer got stuff. Tons of cameras because they didn't care.

I.am.dead. RIP. He sang my song. BOTH of my songs. Right Here Waiting & EIDN. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend $250. More in a bit, I have to look for clack right.now.

ETA: Argh, no clack yet? Where's the clack????????????? I know that LauraQ, Scarlett and at least one other well known clack gatherer got stuff. Tons of cameras because they didn't care.

bwah you're looking for clack already instead of basking in the afterglow heee.

I was so happy for you when I heard he sang Right Here Waiting.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Eeeeee! Yay, luckiest! :clap:

Whatta ya mean, where's the Clack?! Shouldn't we be asking YOU that? :cryingwlaughter:

I sobbed through Right Here Waiting. As soon as the piano started I knew. And I was expecting it to be BYLM so I was shocked. The way he sang it, all the lights out, pitch black except for him, the words just took on such significance, and then he dropped the mic at the end.....you could hear the whole room sobbing by that point. Jaymes suggested he sing it, so he made a last minute change. How amazing. He never ceases to amaze me.

Pictures of the BAF video, via SmartyPantsSuz at CV:

397118098_qWX8X-M.jpg

397118106_Y3TzX-M.jpg

Now all we need a photo of him from the actual GALA!!!! Hurry up clack people! I'm impatient...

YAY luckiest1!

ETA: More, this time from the photo montage that they auctioned off...GUH.

397122640_Hs3qL-M.jpg

397122903_4Qors-M.jpg

397123231_kMDdz-M.jpg

Also from SmartyPantsSuz... Hoooooly.....

This was part of the silent auction. It's probably 3.5x4.5 feet.

397122640_Hs3qL-M.jpg

Some of the pics up close that we haven't seen yet:

397122903_4Qors-M.jpg

This one is just... :thudpile:

397123231_kMDdz-M.jpg

397123707_q9id4-M.jpg

Well, I was against the back wall, and my camera is cheap and sucks. I did film the auction for SomeOne Else's Star, just because it's my daughter's favourite and she would have given anything to bid on it. But it'll be grainy and far away and probably not even worth uploading. No chance of taking pictures from that distance.

Patience is not my best trait when Clay has me this worked up. I can't go to bed until there is clack tonight. And we have to get to the brunch in 9 hours.

The mp3 of RHW is up in the vaults (or at least CV, anyway) and at CU.

I can't believe we haven't seen one single picture yet!

Pictures! Pictures!! Pictures!!! Pictures!!!!

Where are the pictures???

EEEEEE!!! From toni7babe:

OMG WHAT A NIGHT!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Lighting sucked

3 quick RANDOM pics more to come

trying to load clack up to CV vault my connection is sooooooooooo slow and files are huge. May take FOREVER...sorry I am trying!! Got alot of video and some pics!

OMG I love him so, he was great!!

IMG_8481_filtered.jpg

IMG_8436_filtered.jpg

IMG_8422_filtered.jpg