#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I am sure you guys heard it on the cellcert, but before he sang, he was trying to kill time. The power had gone out briefly and they needed to get set up again. So he recited the first verse of YWSOB in a British accent, and after we all joined him on the word "Jews" he said "how rude. I would never have said that." LMAO CMSU.

Ask and you shall receive...three random pictures via toni7babe:

IMG_8481_filtered.jpg

Damn, anna beat me to it, but I'm still leaving this one...what a cute grin....

:tongue09::friends:

ETA: The auction & concert audio (mp3) is now in the CV vault & at CU.

From NYMom4Clay at the CB:

Joy2talk2U wrote: NYmom.....talk about "Everything I Don't Need"...... How evident was the crying during "Right Here Waiting"????? How was it when everyone joined in for the last lines of OMWH???? Total spontaneous singing has to be wrenching.....

You expect me to be that coherent????

I'll try - EIDN OUR Clay complete with growls and wails and instinctive audience thudding. Seriously, you didn't think so much as just react to the sound. It reminded me of vintage NAT Clay.

The crying during RHW was pretty personal and quiet until that last moment. If I'm recalling correctly (and you'll have to excuse if I'm still somewhat hazy) it was after he pulled away from the mic and was singing softly and he paused a beat and in the quiet you could hear all the sniffles and quiet sobs. It actually almost made me laugh because it was like one collective sniff.

For the line of OMWH - it was the line faith has conquered fear and he held his arms out and gestured for us to sing it. I think he did it because there had been an audible audience reaction the first time he sang the line. So it was like he was responding to that.

Total spontaneous singing has to be wrenching.....

The entire evening was a unique combination of wrenching, heartwarming, inspirational, emotional and just plain old fun. The atmosphere in the room really recalled the joy of being with Clay in concert.

In the middle of WIDTL, does he say that it's sad people have calmed down?

Just enough time for a quick Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! and Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

before going to work on stuff...

(sorry about not getting to post earlier -- the connection from the Marriott kept going down; jmh, I really was trying to upload pictures in real time to flickr because I could do that from Hongkong)

No, that was when he mixed up the words, and he said it was sad that we caught that? Somethign like that. It was a joke.

No one was calm, believe me. ;)

No, that was when he mixed up the words, and he said it was sad that we caught that? Somethign like that. It was a joke.

No one was calm, believe me. ;)

Yeah, I figured it would be a madhouse, so what I heard seemed a bit weird. Thanks for clarifying!

From SmartyPantsSuz:

I'm having to download noise reduction software on my new computer, so these aren't as good as they could be, but I wanted to get some up...

397150394_nXJSj-M.jpg

397150552_gjs3T-M.jpg

What took you so long to grab that avi, merrieeee? :cryingwlaughter:

EEEEE!!! My download of the jacket clack just finished! Off to watch!

Just enough time for a quick Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! and Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

before going to work on stuff...

(sorry about not getting to post earlier -- the connection from the Marriott kept going down; jmh, I really was trying to upload pictures in real time to flickr because I could do that from Hongkong)

ooooooo - stuff .... :wub:

I thought that's what you were trying to do--figured it didn't work. It's been so fabulous having a cellcert again, clack starting to come in, pictures--it's all good.

Shoot--I need to get to bed so I can get up and drive to Raleigh in the am to meet the gala folks. Whee!!!! No more clack for me until tomorrow night when I get home from mom's. Something to look forward to. I'm in 7th heaven already tonight--just think what wonders will await tomorrow.

Eeeeeeeeeee.... If I listen to that RHW one more time it's going to happen. I'm going to lose it and start crying.

A lot.

<__<

>__>

*hits the play button again*

Why Clay? Why do you have this effect?

EDIT: Oh, wow, it's past midnight. Guess I'll stop inflicting myself on y'all now ;) and go work on not flunking

college. Whoo, it's like Christmas knowing all this awesome new Clack will be around in the morning. And

pictures!

Night all!

He's so damn CUTE. Nothing's changed, least of all his heart.

Night all. It's been fun. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ok this is right out of left field and probably no chance I'll get and asnwer as there is newer clack to render..does a DSIAFCD exist for Erie (CITH) :whistling-1::lilredani:

ETA: Oh never mind there is full show clack..guess I'll just down load it...

carry on..I'm sure ya'll were doing something fun :lmaosmiley-1:

August's Rhapsody by aspiegirl

When y'all have calmed down, kick back and watch that. Well done, aspiegirl (not that I know who she is!)

What is amazing about Apsiegirl is that she is a young woman who has Apergers disease which is a cousin of autism, I believe. This is one of the most beautiful and artful montages I have ever seen!!!

When y'all have calmed down, kick back and watch that. Well done, aspiegirl (not that I know who she is!)

What is amazing about Apsiegirl is that she is a young woman who has Apergers disease which is a cousin of autism, I believe. This is one of the most beautiful and artful montages I have ever seen!!!

Imagine watching that on a large screen, with an amazing sound system!! It would make a wonderful intro to an occasion like the Gala, or even at a concert immediately before Clay takes the stage.

I just got home. What a fantastic night. It was well worth what I spent. Absolutely one of the best times I ever had. Same old Clay so very funny. Great great voice. Did you get ETIDN? Sounded better than on the recording. Everyone stood and cheered.

I did get three pairs of NC Symphony tickets for $40. Great deal.

He dedicated RHW to his fans. Anyone who was feeling conflicted should have been there. He is so real and not a phoney. Said he hasn't slept since yesterday.

Lots of men and young women there. Except for me. We had a wonderful group at our table. Lots of fun. Food nothing to write home about.

Faye was very outgoing and talked to a lot of people. She talked to us about Parker and how wonderful he is. Said he is so cute she could just bite off his foot. He is supposed to call her Mimi.

I better get to bed have to get up in 4 hours to head back out to Raleigh.