#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Not quite $5, but NC has the highest gas prices in the nation - and Raleigh's pretty bad.

I stopped for gas this afternoon and left with none at my first stop - it was $3.69!

I tried again closer to home and found gas for $2.95.

Our gas tax is high but that doesn't totally explain it. If you subtract the NC tax and then subtract the SC tax, NC gas is still higher than it is in SC!

:huh:

Not quite $5, but NC has the highest gas prices in the nation - and Raleigh's pretty bad.

I stopped for gas this afternoon and left with none at my first stop - it was $3.69!

Our gas tax is high but that doesn't totally explain it. If you subtract the NC tax and then subtract the SC tax, NC gas is still higher than it is in SC!

:pffft:

Yes, it is. It's almost criminal.

Just want to clarify something that Clay may have inadvertently implied -- the people in Azerbaijan are doing exploration and production. It's the refineries that produce gas, they're related but aren't the same thing. The price of crude oil has dropped (though still not close to the $16/barrel in 1994) but gas remains high in places. These site are useful:

http://www.raleighgasprices.com/ *Solo & I should have checked this before filling up this pm. That $2.89 Costco at Wake Forest and Six Forks is just around corner!)*

http://gasbuddy.com/

*hugs to my twin Cotton* Could you send me a copy of our picture? Thx!

*smooches to annabear* Missed you terribly last night -- and hope to see you at the next one!

Whoa! There are two seriously HAWT Clay fans! :clap:

Speaking of hawt... :whistling-1: I'm lovin' all the pics of Clay but for some reason this one really got my motor running.... :hubbahubba:

gala8.jpg

Odd, huh? I mean, yes---he does have an awfully CUTE smile.....but there's something else..... :think: Whatever could it be? :huh:

:sleezy:

The tie? What small section of it one can see, that is?

:17:

Hi Everyone,

The gala was awesome and I am sure you have had some great recaps here, but I am too exhausted to form a coherant thought! Between volunteer roundtable events and the gala it has been nonstop since Friday with maybe 4-5 hours of sleep each night. But it was so all worth it because Clay was awesome!

I wanted to share some of my photos. Will have a few more done in the next day or so but here is what I have so far. The lighting was really bad for photos and video which is why some is so grainy. I don't think these are too bad, and the subject is fabulous! I hope you enjoy them.

IMG_2824_filtered.jpg

IMG_2904_filtered.jpg

IMG_2971_filtered.jpg

IMG_2793_filtered.jpg

IMG_2817_filtered.jpg

IMG_2718_filtered.jpg

IMG_2671_filtered.jpg

claygirl, it's part of a photo montage that (I think) was one of the silent auction items from last night.

Here's the montage itself:

397122640_Hs3qL-M.jpg

And here's my favorite picture from that montage:

397122903_4Qors-M.jpg

I'd very much like to recline with the guy in jeans and a tie....

Cotton and Scarlett You two look lovely! It is so nice to put a face to a name!

Kim

:pffft:

Yes, it is. It's almost criminal.

Just want to clarify something that Clay may have inadvertently implied -- the people in Azerbaijan are doing exploration and production. It's the refineries that produce gas, they're related but aren't the same thing. The price of crude oil has dropped (though still not close to the $16/barrel in 1994) but gas remains high in places. These site are useful:

http://www.raleighgasprices.com/ *Solo & I should have checked this before filling up this pm. That $2.89 Costco at Wake Forest and Six Forks is just around corner!)*

http://gasbuddy.com/

*hugs to my twin Cotton* Could you send me a copy of our picture? Thx!

*smooches to annabear* Missed you terribly last night -- and hope to see you at the next one!

Scarlett, Cotton... I have been thrilled cause gas is down to $3.47 here in SoCal, so I don't want to hear any complaints about gas under $3... :F_05BL17blowkiss: At its highest, our gas was $4.74, so I'm very happy right now and hope to be happier.

By the way, you gals are be.u.ti.ful in your dresses. The colors were perfect for both of you. Gorgeous!

IMG_2671_filtered.jpg

Hee hee hee! :hubbahubba:muskifest's got her fold, and I got my tongue pic.

I liked all the pictures you posted claylove. Is it just me, or does Clay radiate a certain sense of serenity in those shots?

bottle... I agree with you about the serenity! No more tension about living with a secret. We know all there is now and still love him and still support his causes, so he is one happy man. He knows he will run into roadblocks, but with what he values most ok, he can handle them as they come along... we've got his back and he knows it! RHW made me extra schmoopie today. That was the mostest wonderfulest performance!!!

muski... yah, on that picture! :hubbahubba:

claylove, thanks for Clay's pictures!

claygirl, would you please post Cotton's and my pic to the members-only area instead?

Thanks!

I don't know if Claygirl's still here, but if she's like me she probably doesn't know how to find the members only area?

claylove, thanks for Clay's pictures!

claygirl, would you please post Cotton's and my pic to the members-only area instead?

Thanks!

I don't know if Claygirl's still here, but if she's like me she probably doesn't know how to find the members only area?

Members Only area. This is in our Welcome section, toward the top of the board index. It's a good place to put things you want to share with people, but not with EVERYONE...such as pictures of yourself!

PSA for couchie: if ya'll would use "View New Posts" at the top of the page...*g*

Cotton, I took care of it!

Ok, here is part 2. :)

The rest went by in a blur. I remember the power going out for a minute, and the place went black. Hee, poor Clay, imagine being in a room with 500 Claymates and suddenly you can't see. I know I'd be scared! Before he sang, he had to kill time while they got the electronics back up and running, so he recited lines from YWSOB in a British accent, and then motioned for us to fill in the word "Jew". Hee, then told us how rude we were. Little shit.

luckiest, great recap! That bolded line CMSU!!

What a great, successful night last night was. It's just like old times, the man opens his mouth and women ovulate.

He has me forever and ever and then some. Thanks for all of the pics, videos and recaps. I love being in this fandom!

Cotton, I took care of it!

Thanks!

Scarlett, you looked lovely!

Someone said your dress came from Hong Kong? Is that right?

Mine probably did, too, but I bought it in the Bahamas in 2002, I think!

And if Solo comes around, I meant to tell you I loved your dress, too!

:)

I haven't asked karma4Clay yet if I can bring this over from her post on CH...but since you can read it there yourselves anyway... :cryingwlaughter: (waves to karma :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) I LOVE this part of her recap of her GALA experience:

The icing came for me when I realized that I’d left my jacket on my chair some good time later (nearly an hour or more I think—but it’s a bit fuzzy) and went back to retrieve it. I ran into Faye coming out from somewhere, carrying some things and just started talking to her about the evening and how special it was. She then said to me:

“Y’all make him feel so special.”

*Karma is now all kinds of verklempt of course* I said something to the effect that I hoped so, and something about all the emotion in the room and how fortunate I felt to have been there and she talked about all the tears she’d seen (she looked a bit like she’d might have had a moment or two herself) and I verified that I’d experienced the same and then we smiled at each other for a second and said good night. It was the perfect thing to hear at the end of this incredible evening. “Y’all make him feel so special.” I hope so with all my heart.

Because he is special, after all. So very special.

*sniff*