#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I am not jellus...no I am not!

I love the bit about Raleigh & Durham. That child is going to be spoiled by everyone!

YAY Parker news heee

oh and Clay too...swoooooooooooooooon on Where I Draw the Line which has become one of my favorites. Hope he knows the words

I love the bit about Raleigh & Durham. That child is going to be spoiled by everyone!

Me too! I have actually been worried about Raleigh and Durham. I thought maybe their cute little noses might be out of joint since they are probably not the center of attention they were before.

Bet they will be lonely when they are left behind again....... **sniff**

Off to see if I can still remember how to get into the CV cellcert.......

Me too! I have actually been worried about Raleigh and Durham. I thought maybe their cute little noses might be out of joint since they are probably not the center of attention they were before.

Bet they will be lonely when they are left behind again....... **sniff**

Off to see if I can still remember how to get into the CV cellcert.......

I don't think he leave both dogs behind; if I remember last time he them with him and then had to send one home...I would bet that was Durham...so I bet Raleigh goes to NYC and Durham gets a vacation elsewhere...maybe he will stay with one of Clay's friends.

Yeah, that State Farm commercial gets to me too!

Kim

Luckiest posted this in the last thread.....

CG, funny you mention the "muppet song" becoss we are thinking that that might be a perfect song for the gala tonight. Don't you think? :wub:

Oh Yes!!! (tm Sir Robin...) And if he does THERE HAVE BETTER BE CLACK!!!!!!

Anyone know if CV has a Galacert tonight?

:cry4: Weeps that last year's Gala Beard was only temporary, because Clay looked absolutely positively perfect.

Gala3.jpg

Gala2.jpg

Galaring.jpg

You can say that again!!!!!! The best thing about the gala coming up has been all thes pictures from last year's gala being posted!

Man that was a HOT look!!!!!

Yesterday on my way home I was listening to my iPod on shuffle and heard SAU and SL and it hit me that gay or not, the man can sell a love song in a way that just oozes sexiness and can get you all hot and bothered!

Nope, nothing has changed for me! :whistling-1:

silent auction items

Sir Robin mosaic by clayizaQT

collage of pictures from ATDW with pictures weve never seen before

signed learning to sing

Poster from Library boy with his thumb out

spam poster

TITN single and Invisible single framed and signed

unicef pictures framed and signed

some pins signed- jojct

Sir Robin Bear

all cd's signed

Picture from WPB signed

Independent Tour poster framed beautifully

Summer tour pictures signed and framed

An Evening With Clay Aiken poster signed and framed

OMWH signed and framed

Report from Toni:

when they were taking the picture Clay kept joking "dont look at me, dont look at me look at the photographer." someone was covering their eyes and clay says "your trying so hard not to look at me, Im gonna stand by you"

ran his hand down the length of toni's back (I missed why haha)

From CV: Toni is giving a post M&G / group picture cert from the ladies room. She's just a teeny bit wired. :cryingwlaughter: I think the bottom line is: Clay looks f'ing gorgeous and was very congenial and funny with the group. She's reporting there at least 14 groups having their pictures taken with Clay, so the process will take awhile.

ETA: Apparently, Jerome is in charge of holding the purses as the pictures are being taken. :cryingwlaughter:

When I was a kid, lavender was my favorite color. In college, it turned to red.

I'm thinking I may switch back to lavender...especially after I see the pictures! LOL

CG, have you tried contacting the mods at CV? Sorry to hear about your troubles...

Jaymes was spotted earlier in the hotel in jeans and a hoodie...no current sightings yet!

Kim

Wink says she was shielding her eyes so she was just looking at his pant uhuh and his shoes. He looks so happy Someone has the hots for Uncle Jerry

ETA: All my reports are from CV

toni back on - Linda Loveland in the bathroom with them looking fabulous! Clay looking wonderful, relaxed and happy - according to Wink.

Toni, mercedes, carol, and wink 3 tables down from center in the front row (yay for pictures.

Linda loveland sitting one table over from toni, so they dont know if he will be at that table or not.

CG, have you tried contacting the mods at CV? Sorry to hear about your troubles...

I did and caperkeeper PMed me and t old me to use the link I was already clicking on! I told her I did, it downloaded to my iTunes Podcasts but wouldn't play, never asked for a username of password - nothing. Haven't heard back again.

This is very annoying - and frustrating!!!! If I miss him singing I will be most upset!

Why do I always have problems with the CV cellstream?

I tried it out and i get NOTHING!!!

Anyone on a Mac have any advice?????

I wasn't jealous or even wanting to go until right about NOW!

CG, I'm on a Mac and am getting the stream just fine. I use Real Player. I just open the player, then click on something on the menu that allows me to open a file or enter a URL or something (Open Location maybe). Then I enter this URL: http://live.str3am.com:2060/secure.m3u

You have to have a user ID and password, which changes from time to time, but mine from the summer of 2007 still works.

Good Luck!

From GBB at the CH

Just got off the phone again with Pink & Ficus with their photo report. Clay came over to their group and said hello to several of them by name. He told Pink she writes funny stories. Ficus asked if he remembered her. He said "Of course! Not all good, but I remember you." (I told her that was proof he was telling the truth. *g*) He said her hair was shorter than it was before and he liked it (she'd just gotten it done today - he's good).

He stood directly behind Julia for the photo and then told her her hair was too high. She squatted down a little and then decided he was kidding and stood back up straight. He said, "get back down!" and down she went.

Clay looks "incredible!" and very relaxed, very happy.

There is someone who will be getting Clack tonight. No ids (and not anyone I talked to) so we should be good -- and their places at CH should be safe.

eta - they report that Jaymes is there now

I just got a call from Rhustress. She is sitting at Table 5, in the front row, dead center - she said she is about 5' from the microphone on stage!!! Linda Loveland and some of the honorees are right next to them at Table 6. There is a piano, drums and some guitars on the stage. The program lists the band as Ben Cohen, Wes Hutchinson and Rich Mercurio. She said Clay looked GORGEOUS during the Meet & Greet - she is wearing purple too so she and Clay were color-coordinated for their picture!

ETA: post from CV...not sure who the original poster is.

ETA Again: dksfriend

Kim