#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I'm so glad the "fallout" has been minimal and that he seems so happy.

I wish I'd seen Jaymes. I just can't walk across the room for no apparent reason to get to the head table to look. I couldn't go for coffee last year, either.

Me neither; but I did have a chance to chat with her earlier in the day. She is SOOOOOOO tiny!! Made me feel like an oompa-loompa! :lol: If that child ever weighs over 100 lb at ANY age it'll be a miracle!

Aw, Muski, I'm sorry about your day from hell. *HUGS*

Hey, I have a suggestion. Why don't we trade kids for a few days? You can have my 14-year old, and I'll take your 13-year old. At least we would be dealing with different issues for a few days, which would be refreshing. What do you wanna bet that we'd both be ready for our own kids back after a few days, problems and all?

:cryingwlaughter:

Muski Breathe deeply and count to ten...I have 4 daughters; I can so relate. I remember one time actually locking myself in my bedroom until I could get control of myself...it was one of those days...but it gets better, it really does! :thbighug-1:

Kim

Can y'all spare a few good thoughts for luckiestdaughter? She called from Raleigh, feeling quite sick, and her flight out was supposed to be at 6:30 pm, connecting in NYC (La Guardia). To make matters worse, when she got to the airport, they had cancelled her flight, but they put her on another one that leaves at 7:00 pm and connects in DC instead. She just wants to get home to her bed and sleep this flu or whatever it is off. Thankfully, she had already arranged for a friend to pick her up on the Buffalo end, and drive her back to Ontario. I know I won't sleep until I hear that she's back safely.

Can y'all spare a few good thoughts for luckiestdaughter? She called from Raleigh, feeling quite sick, and her flight out was supposed to be at 6:30 pm, connecting in NYC (La Guardia). To make matters worse, when she got to the airport, they had cancelled her flight, but they put her on another one that leaves at 7:00 pm and connects in DC instead. She just wants to get home to her bed and sleep this flu or whatever it is off. Thankfully, she had already arranged for a friend to pick her up on the Buffalo end, and drive her back to Ontario. I know I won't sleep until I hear that she's back safely.

You got em! :thbighug-1:

Kim

Definately has my prayers. I know what its like to travel and be sick and its no fun. I hope she can rest when she gets home and feels better soon!

I only have one other thought about the evening, and that is how very much he and Jaymes mean to each other. To hear him speak about her, their son, their family - if we didn't 'know' the situation, there is nothing to indicate that they are anything but a couple who love each other. Watching his face as he spoke of them, and looked at her - it just made my heart swell.

It does the same to me and I wasn’t even there!! They ARE a couple who love each other, very much. The evidence is Parker. They just won’t be having sex. Any way you look at it, they are very, very lucky. I don’t envy the soul that tries too hard to come between them. The man will have to be very, very special himself, to win either Clay or Jaymes, IMO.

{{{luckiest Daughter}}}

Fear?!

Are you around?

Just wanted you to know you inspired me to get off my butt!

I just emailed my local campaign headquarters. (We had stopped by a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't committed to volunteer times.)

I swear, less than a minute after I hit "send", my phone rang! So - I'm going to volunteer starting tomorrow at 2!

Yay, me! :)

ETA:

Muski, I'm sorry you and your daughter are "battling".

I tell ya', when I went to see my DS for our first football weekend after he started college, it was amazing! He hugged me right in front of his frat brothers and everything!

I had gotten so much smarter and less annoying in those couple of months!

One day, you'll be brilliant and worthy, too!

I promise! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

EATA:

i jsut saw the FlatIron Building in some ad on tv!

And I knew what it was!

BF gets me so edumacated!

Get well wishes for crimsonice. :sorrysmiley: Being sick sucks enough, let alone having to travel while sick.

She is heading to TO, but probably not until tomorrow. She can spend the night at her friend's place in Fort Erie tonight. She called from the DC airport so she's made it halfway. She told me she left half her stuff in Raleigh because there was just no way she could carry it all. It was nice of sassafras to stay with her at the airport until she got on the plane, and try to get her fever down with some meds. So she has one more flight to go. Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone.

Sending my best thoughts to crimsonice. I'm glad she's almost to the end of her flights. It's so hard to travel when you are sick like that. She was smart to leave stuff behind instead of trying to lug it around.

Something about this pic is giving me heart palpitations. He looks so manly, so casually confident, sooooooooo handsome! I'm in a puddle!!

Be sure to click to biggie size - the bigger, the better! :)

003.jpg

Something about this pic is giving me heart palpitations. He looks so manly, so casually confident, sooooooooo handsome! I'm in a puddle!!

Gibby, I'm with you. What a great stance and smile!!!

003.jpg

I like that picture too. LOL.

We're waiting with you, luckiest.

{{{{{muski}}}}}}. Hmmmm....my work sucks. Maybe you could work for me, and I could try to work with your daughter?

Nah. Sorry. I love you, but I'm NOT a teenager person.

Sending good wishes to crimsonice and peace of mind to her beautiful Mom, luckiest1.

That picture is gorgeous!!!!! He's got the best grin, doesn't he?

Yay, she's off the plane. She is safe, she promised to spend the night at her friend's and get some sleep before she attempts to drive home tomorrow. Thanks for humouring me. I am a worrier at heart when it comes to my kids. :F_05BL17blowkiss: