#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Yay, she's off the plane. She is safe, she promised to spend the night at her friend's and get some sleep before she attempts to drive home tomorrow. Thanks for humouring me. I am a worrier at heart when it comes to my kids. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Me too, glad all is well!! Hugs!

Just a note to anyone folllowing Spamalot tonight....the CB reports are saying Clay fell.....not too much detail , other than they said he hurt himself. However, knowing how things tend to get exagerated...I think I'll wait and see before I start praying for him. I've banged my butt good and hard quite a few times and I'm still kicking. OUCH !!!!!!

Glad to hear she's off the plane & getting some rest, luckiest.

Sounds like our Knight could use some healing thoughts... :( From ellenpoppy at CH:

Oh, no... from CB:

From Jax:

Hi guys. I'm sorry this isn't in red but i'm on my phone and i thought i should pass on the news as quickly as i can. Clay's hurt. Jess Kristen and Laura were all at the show tonight and he had trouble getting up after falling. No one knows the extent of the fall but but Clay was definitely in pain. he dim't do the coconut dance and he didn't skip during brother maynard. It's not really looking good right now! No one has any idea what's going on as far as his being or not being in the show. Keep your fingers crossed.

This doesn't sound good... hopefully, he's just very sore and didn't tear any ligaments or break any bones...

edited to add her (Hcorbett10) second post:

From Jax:

I don't wanna freak anyone out, but we were all there last march when Clay hurt his hip. Jess said that comparitively, this one was definitely worse. They saw him leave and he was limping.

More:

From Jax:

First act Clay was fine, definitely into the performance. Second act when he gets killed by Lancelot in the drunken guard scene is when he hurt himself. Sorry i didn't make that more clear and sorry again this isn't in red. I'm at a hotel without internt, posting on my phone. Ugh.

{{{{Clay}}}}

Yay, she's off the plane. She is safe, she promised to spend the night at her friend's and get some sleep before she attempts to drive home tomorrow. Thanks for humouring me. I am a worrier at heart when it comes to my kids. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

late to the party but glad everything turned out ok for your daughter Lucky.

Muski... sloooooooooooooooooooooow down and take a minute for yourself.

love that stage door pic.

ETA: Clay!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: I hope he's ok.

Looks like this is the last of the 'details' for now, from jax5230:

Broadway takes injurys very seriously. Even if Clay says he's okay, it's all really up to them. I also heard from Jess and Kristen that Jerome came out at the stage door and apologized that Clay wouldn't be coming out. He said he wasn't a doctor and didn't have details.

From zakus at CB:

Redbay, Aiken Fan, Patches and myself were second row center at the show tonight. We did not notice Clay get up awkwardly tonight after the guard scene. However he did not do the coconut dance or skip as Brother Maynard.

Jerome came out the stage door and said the Clay would not be coming out for medical reasons. Someone asked what was wrong Jerome said I am not a doctor. A fan said they said she was a doctor.HE KILLED ON YWSOB AND WE THOUGHT HE STOLE THE SHOW TONIGHT WITH THAT SCENE!! Tom and Rick were not in and were missed. Clay continues to make eye contact with fans in the front rows and received the loudest ovation tonight.

Sometimes I think people panic too much! He's young and healthy and should be able to take a few bumps unlike some of us who shall remain nameless!

Exactly - and unlike us, Clay is hanging out with a bunch of professional folks who are NOT going to take chances with their Green Knight! And he can be as stubborn as he wants - if they say SEE THE DOCTOR, he'll have to see the doctor! And if they say YOU CAN'T GO ON TONIGHT, his stand in will be doing the show while Clay's leg is treated, iced, propped up or whatever!

I think he's in good hands! :)

ETA:

Unlike ME, who spent the weekend hanging out with a bunch of WILD WIMMEN!

And unlike ME, who spent the weekend with a swollen ankle and sore knee!

:Kolobok_Laie_haha:

EATA:

Oh, wait.

Who shall remain nameless? Who can't take a few bumps??!!

You know I CRS!

Sometimes I think people panic too much! He's young and healthy and should be able to take a few bumps unlike some of us who shall remain nameless!

Yeah I'm not going to worry too much until I hear more. If he was able to continue the show then I'm thinking he won't be knocked out of commission for too long..knock on wood. Anyway, we'll know at the very least by tomorrow's show time. I hope he gets plenty of TLC!! Hell I'm sure of it. hee.

I gotta go to bed.

But I was thinking. (I know. Dangerous.)

I wonder if he's already introduced SweetP to some of his Broadway family?!

That just makes me all schmoopie thinking about it.

I'm just sad that Hannah isn't here to meet him though. She really seemed to care about Clay and I'm sure she'd be cooing over Parker!

:kirtsun_05:

Can't you just see Clay grinning as his friends meet his wee son?!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

:nightienight:

I don't usually worry too much, even though I hate for Clay to be in pain of any kind. However, this time I am more worried. Maybe it's hormonal but its also because this is the second time he's been hurt, and because its the same area as the last time. Plus, it was hard enough the first time hearing about the pain he was putting himself through so as to not disappoint any fans there to see him. Maybe its a good thing that fans haven't been able to afford to go as much this time, and that some of the other regulars have been missing days, so he won't feel the need to go back on stage until he's completely better.

We don't know that it's his hip like last time.

We just know that he was limping. He could have rolled his ankle when he "fell dead". He could have a sprain. He could just be bruised.

Jerome told the SD fans he "isn't a doctor", so I don't worry about it being anything major.

:thbighug-1:

Now I really do have to go to bed! hee

What gets me is that he's the sort who worries more about others than himself so I hope everyone around him makes sure he gets the rest he needs even if they have to tie him down (*stops to fan self furiously*) and take away his iphone.

He could have rolled his ankle when he "fell dead". He could have a sprain. He could just be bruised

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Clay bruised something when he fell? He sprained something when he fell?

OMG....tell me it ain't soooooooooo!

The idea of Clay spraining or bruising his something when he fell..... :cry4:

It's too horrible! What a loss to mankind (heh)! What a loss to PANTS! What a loss to our inappropriate :hubbahubba:

What a ....

:huh:

What?

:blink:

Oh....

You say he fell on his BACK? So when he actually fell it was the back part of him that actually hit the floor and possibly damaged a part of his BACK side parts? :oh:

:)

Oh...well, well....in that case, I'm sure whatever got bruised or sprained will be fine....

heh...

:unsure:

whew :sleezy:

ETA:

I love you, but do you really think the city is gonna have mercy on you???
Yes, liney, there IS a Santa Claus riding around in that little golf cart thingy in which a city employee scours the streets for hapless vehicular victims on those "NO Parking Wednesday---Street Cleaning" days! When I got home my note was on the windshield still, but there was no ticket accompanying it! :clap:

Muski! Glad to see your daughter trials haven't dampened your Sense of Humor!

I just hope Clay didn't hurt his Humerus.

:cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

Now I really am going to bed!!!

Honest.

Unless somebody finds out Clay has gone to the hospital and there is Clack of him from the back in a hospital gown. Then - all bets are OFF!

:hubbahubba:

Goldarngirl wanted a continuous mp3 of the entertainment portion (banter+all the songs) from last Saturday and I thought others might want it too:

081018_RaleighGala_AllSongs

Will do another complete (well almost) chunk for the auction, but for now I'm :offtobed: and I hope Clay is too (or has been for some time now!) 'nite y'all!!!

Goldarngirl wanted a continuous mp3 of the entertainment portion (banter+all the songs) from last Saturday and I thought others might want it too:

081018_RaleighGala_AllSongs

Will do another complete (well almost) chunk for the auction, but for now I'm :offtobed: and I hope Clay is too (or has been for some time now!) 'nite y'all!!!

Thank you.

Aw, Muski, I'm sorry about your day from hell. *HUGS*

Hey, I have a suggestion. Why don't we trade kids for a few days? You can have my 14-year old, and I'll take your 13-year old. At least we would be dealing with different issues for a few days, which would be refreshing. What do you wanna bet that we'd both be ready for our own kids back after a few days, problems and all?

:cryingwlaughter:

Hey count me in for that trade-a-kid deal! I have an almost 14 (in 3 days) year old who is temporarily banned from all electronic entertainments and has taken to practicing his debating skills to pass the time! I think a 20 odd hour plane trip to see auntie muski or auntie gibby would do him the world of good!......and get him 20hrs away from his long-suffering sainted mother!

ETA: Why Yes! I am quite liberal with the !!!!!!! I am in that sort of a mood! Yessir! Very exclamatory today!!

Heee... I likes the pretty colours.....

Muski Breathe deeply and count to ten...I have 4 daughters; I can so relate. I remember one time actually locking myself in my bedroom until I could get control of myself...it was one of those days...but it gets better, it really does! :thbighug-1:

Kim

Hey Kim I can relate, I am at this moment shut up in the study, having a little Claytherapy for my frayed nerves. Ummm...also playing with colours etc.......

{{luckiestdaughter}}

ETA: {{Clay}}......... and {{{{{{{{}}}}}}}} for good measure.