#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I missed all the drama last night!!!

Hoping all is well... or better, at least!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :thbighug-1:

181955015v5_350x350_Front.jpg

{{{CLAY}}} - I hope you are feeling better, and I'm glad to hear that you'll be performing tonight!

I always wondered how stunt people could fall all over the place and not hurt themselves!!!

Glad to hear crimsonice made it back to Canada and a nice warm bed! Hope she's feeling better today.

:hugs-1:

{{{crimsonice}}}

I can relate to all the traveling while sick stuff. I am remembering all the trips to Nana's house when the kids were small -- with a hangover!! One of the worst trips ever was back to Boston from Nantucket the day after a really festive wedding....... worst hangover ever!!! :cryingwlaughter: (but really, no laughing matter!)

I finally finished reading the Twilight series - Book #4 (Breaking Dawn) was a real 750-pages-plus-page-turner! WHEW! Then I went online and read the one called Midnight Sun. That's the one told from Edward's perspective and it's fascinating!! That was 264 pages online and I could barely tear myself away to do anything yesterday!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to ALL!!!

Especially {{{muski}}} -- good luck with your daughter - just tighten up the chinks in your armour! You WILL Survive!

My older girls are turning 30 next week. :o I am in the throes of preparing a guargantuan effort of a Halloween party to celebrate.

(I am dressing mrchach in a Sir Robin costume!! It's not perfect, but at least the tabbard looks semi-correct!

And I'm giving him a sword and a challice instead of a chicken to hold! ACK! Gotta go make a belt!)

{{{couchie and couchiemama}}} -- sending good thoughts for all to turn out well!!!

{{{couchie & mom}}} Hope she is ok. Sorry about the timing. Always seems to be the way, doesn't it?

cha cha, I just finished book #2 last night (used it to take my mind off the thoughts of luckiestdaughter in some strange airport, sick and alone). I am looking forward to books 3 & 4, and of course the one told from Edward's perspective as well. Think I'll save that one to the end.

Hee, hope you take a pic of your "Sir Robin" for us!

Couchie I hope your Mom is doing better!

Luckiest Is Luckiestdaughter feeling better at all?

Is it shallow to pray for Clack of the Wicked benefit?????

My older girls are turning 30 next week. :o I am in the throes of preparing a guargantuan effort of a Halloween party to celebrate.

(I am dressing mrchach in a Sir Robin costume!! It's not perfect, but at least the tabbard looks semi-correct!

And I'm giving him a sword and a challice instead of a chicken to hold! ACK! Gotta go make a belt!)

{{{couchie and couchiemama}}} -- sending good thoughts for all to turn out well!!!

cha cha... when is your daughter's birthdays? My middle daughter's birthday is Halloween day. She always thanked me for choosing that day for her to be born (a booked ahead of time c-section). :cryingwlaughter:

I'll echo your {{{{{{couchie and couchemama}}}}}

I hope Clay has wrapped his ankle really well (or someone has), cause he uses it a lot, especially in the bottle dance. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

They'll be 30 on the 30th!! It's their Happy Magic Halloween Birthday!! I remember being in the hospital that Halloween. chachadotters 1&2 were born almost 5 years to the day of when I met mrchach! And we met at a Halloween party!!

lucky - I'll be sure to post a pic of my Sir Robin!

Goldarngirl wanted a continuous mp3 of the entertainment portion (banter+all the songs) from last Saturday and I thought others might want it too:

081018_RaleighGala_AllSongs

Will do another complete (well almost) chunk for the auction, but for now I'm :offtobed: and I hope Clay is too (or has been for some time now!) 'nite y'all!!!

THANK YOU!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Aw, Muski, I'm sorry about your day from hell. *HUGS*

Hey, I have a suggestion. Why don't we trade kids for a few days? You can have my 14-year old, and I'll take your 13-year old. At least we would be dealing with different issues for a few days, which would be refreshing. What do you wanna bet that we'd both be ready for our own kids back after a few days, problems and all?

:cryingwlaughter:

Hey count me in for that trade-a-kid deal! I have an almost 14 (in 3 days) year old who is temporarily banned from all electronic entertainments and has taken to practicing his debating skills to pass the time! I think a 20 odd hour plane trip to see auntie muski or auntie gibby would do him the world of good!......and get him 20hrs away from his long-suffering sainted mother!

Sounds good to me. Let's set a date, okay? :P

I finally finished reading the Twilight series - Book #4 (Breaking Dawn) was a real 750-pages-plus-page-turner! WHEW! Then I went online and read the one called Midnight Sun. That's the one told from Edward's perspective and it's fascinating!! That was 264 pages online and I could barely tear myself away to do anything yesterday!

Yeah, I pretty much did nothing but read for an entire day when I started Breaking Dawn. And I LOVE Midnight Sun. I really hope Meyer finishes it!

*HUGS* for Couchie and Couchiemom.

Yeah, I pretty much did nothing but read for an entire day when I started Breaking Dawn. And I LOVE Midnight Sun. I really hope Meyer finishes it!

Me too!! Wouldn't it be fantastic if she paralleled the whole series with Edward's perspective??

Is anyone going to go to WICKED?

Any speculations as to what part Clay might play? I am not familiar with the play.

2 1/2 freakin' hours to get home on the blue go shuttles. but it was $3 compared to a 60 cab ride and I needed the air. This is the 3rd year in a row where right smack dab in the middle of vacation I've had to take her to emergency. and it never happens at 9am or 4 pm. No, 1:40 in the AM I'm trying to figure out what to do. I called the Resort's emergency number but I think I woke up some useless hack who should have his extension no where near the word emergency. After I hung up on him I called the

real 911. No way in hell was I driving down the mountain at that time of night so rode in the ambulance. I won't go into much details but she won't stop bleeding and they are running all the tests to figure out why. She needs a transfusion. The worst part was the 2 hours where the hospital warned us that Kaiser doesn't like their patients to stay at that hospital so would probably be shipping her back to the bay area or worse, sacramento. WTF? And we really had no say in the matter at all. Fortunately they finally said she could be treated there. My sister and her family, who was coming up anyway for the rest of the week..should be here in a couple of hours. Needless to say..my relaxing vacation and hers is over for the time being. I'm still hopeful that maybe she'll be cut loose some time tomorrow. But Saturday is more likely.

Thanks for the hugs. I think i will try to get in a nap before heading back to the hospital. Nurses are FREAKIN' FANTASTIC!

{{{couchie}}} and {{{MamaTomato}}}

Keep us posted, and try to get some rest. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And here's hugs for {{{claylove}}} too. And all mothers of teenagers and daughters of parents who need extra care.

Couchie I hope your Mom will be well soon. I know how caregiven can be. It seems everytime I have something planned, my Mom gets sick or ends up in ER. The night before the last Clay concert I went to my Mom ended up in ER, it was running through my mind what do I do now. Do I call my friend and cancel or do I wait it out and see what happens. Luckily she ended up back home and with the help of my sister who was there to check on her I was able to go. I am glad to hear the nurses were good to you and your Mom, sometimes we do get a bad rap. Most of us try very hard to take care of our patients to the best of our ability.

Hugs to all who need them - couchie, couchiemama (although I did like MamaTomato!), luckiestdaughter, muskifest , Clay's ankle/hip/member and anyone else (or thing) I've missed. :console:

I've hardly downloaded any Gala clack yet - spikescousin (heh, aka my niece) got married on Saturday and so we were busy all weekend... it will give me something to do this coming weekend, I guess... I have kept caught up though so I know what I want to watch first!!

Throw me in the group that wishes they lived in or near the NYC area... or had lots of money!! oh well, maybe in my next life... :cryingwlaughter:

Huggies for :lilredani: and :lilredani: Mama!

I'm so sorry for CouchieMama's troubles and hope they can find out soonest and solve the mystery! :thbighug-1:

Completely OT, I made it through my first Phone Bank Volunteer afternoon without anybody being rude and actually talked to a few who were very nice and who seemed to appreciate the Early Voting Info!

Talked to 2 first time voters who seemed excited to be voting for their first time! Good to see the younguns involved!

Hope BF doesn't hurt any more parts tonight!!!

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Spam pre-reports from CB:

From Jess McVargas @ OFC:

hes Definatley There!! Whooooooooooooo

Tom is not in tonight, neither is Rick, or Matthew Crowle

Report from Nikki @ OFC:

Report about Clay, he is performing and "hopping around" as Jerome says

I just figured out how close Nov. 7 is..........I'm going to Spam..........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I couldn't wait. I'm going this weekend instead. Sorry about that but right now I really want to see him walking or even hopping around.