#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Intermission report from Scarlett

Clay is frisky and showing off that he is fine

Danced a bit at Lance's Scottish army

When they did "Sing and dance" - kicked again, kicked pretty high

At the sart of Camelot scene Clay reached for the top of the fgirl in white's panties, close but no cigar

The girl serving drinks reached under his tabard between his legs

Once again, Clay did a very enthusiastic "Quail" wth both arms in the air and louldy and clearly saying it

When the knights were "riding" looking forthe grail, CLay had lots if tongue, deep knee bends and very funny faces

He had a "look at me, I'm cute" smile afterwards

The can can dancer attacked Clay with her skirt to his cheek, yes, the upper ones

At the taunter's castle, on the burn your "bottoms burners", Clay slowly reached back and pinched his own behind

There are more clay fans today than yesterday and there is more energy on stage and in the audience. Although, the "Idol of the age" did not get drowned out.

As I read the dictation back, I think how sad is this we know every line in this play, yet so few know all the countries of the world (and their main exports - geography 6th grade!)

Hee, so am I really the only figure skating fan, then? :P

I have to apologize to NBC........I am quite enjoying their Skate America coverage this afternoon, with commentary by Scott Hamilton and Sandra Bezic. :clap: Love the back-to-back CBC/NBC thing we have going, it's the best of both worlds.

Hope everyone in NYC is having a great afternoon too! Blow a kiss to our guy for me. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am a fan but they don't televise skating very much here. I missed it this afternoon due to another political meting for our rally. Perhaps after this election.

Bottlecap, thanks for the candy corn reminder. :cryingwlaughter:

A supposed Clay sighting, from a blog:

Rained Out Weekend

Disappointed from the rain, Sharon and I went to our local 24-hour deli, Jubilee Marketplace. We went shopping in the cookie aisle and recognized someone from TV — Clay Aiken. We overheard he was looking for peanut butter Oreos, but it was definitely strange seeing him late-night in the Financial District!

If true....bet the cookies were for Jaymes. Or, Clay eats out the middle, and then Jaymes gets the cookie! LOL

Yay! for Scarlett's intermission report! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Sounds like Sir Robin is back in fine form... :sleezy:

I love it - Chef Boyardee & peanut butter Oreos! He's such a gourmet! :Kolobok_Laie_haha:

Long weekend of painting & still a lot to go. I came home earlier, sat down on the couch for what was to be a few minutes & fell soundly asleep. Woke with a start, remembering I had work, homework & laundry still to be done! Why do the weekends go by so quickly??? :cry4:

ETA: :thankyou: to ldyj, just 'cause.

what are peanut butter oreos..is it chocolate cookie with peanut butter filling? I don't even go down the cookie ailse anymore

Yes. I like them better than the regular oreos, but prefer the blonde oreos. If I'm going to eat regular oreos, I'd rather they be pieces in vanilla ice cream.

Oh, Tay... Oreo ice cream, my fave!!! Ben & Jerry make an organic Cookies and Cream ice cream that is the best I've ever tasted, with Dryer's being the second best. Good thing I just ate!!! :cryingwlaughter:

About that blog's 'tv' reference. I betcha (tm Palin) there are many, many people whose point of reference for Clay Aiken is exactly that---many people who perhaps stopped 'knowing' Clay---and alas! his voice as well---once his run on AI was done. They might've caught him on a talk show or two, but I wouldn't be surprised that a big number of folks haven't really heard him sing anything recently.

As for Scarlett's intermission report---woefully lacking in detail. For example:

I'm sorry, but that's just not acceptable. Exactly what was she reaching between his legs FOR?

exactly..

tm: Yakko Warner (around the time my kids took it)

United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama

Haiti, Jamaica, Peru,

Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribean

Greenland, El Salvador too.

Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venezuela

Honduras, Guyana, and still,

Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina

And Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.

Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Bermuda

Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan,

Paraguay, Uruguay, Surinam

And French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.

Norway, and Sweden, and Iceland, and Finland

And Germany now one piece,

Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia

Italy, Turkey, and Greece.

Poland, Romania, Scotland, Albania

Ireland, Russia, Oman,

Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia

Hungary, Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.

There's Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan

Both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,

The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Portugal

France, England, Denmark, and Spain.

India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan

Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan,

Kampuchea, Malaysia, then Bangladesh (Asia)

And China, Korea, Japan.

Mongolia, Laos, and Tibet, Indonesia

The Philippine Islands, Taiwan,

Sri Lanka, New Guinea, Sumatra, New Zealand

Then Borneo, and Vietnam.

Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, Angola

Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana,

Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Gambia

Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.

Burundi, Lesotho, and Malawi, Togo

The Spanish Sahara is gone,

Niger, Nigeria, Chad, and Liberia

Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.

Tanzania, Somalia, Kenya, and Mali

Sierra Leone, and Algiers,

Dahomey, Namibia, Senegal, Libya

Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.

Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar

Rwanda, Mahore, and Cayman,

Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Yugoslavia...

Crete, Mauritania

Then Transylvania,

Monaco, Liechtenstein

Malta, and Palestine,

Fiji, Australia, Sudan

If true....bet the cookies were for Jaymes. Or, Clay eats out the middle, and then Jaymes gets the cookie! LOL

Wow! That is a highly intimate act.

Thank you all for the kind words about my Gala photos.

Wow! That is a highly intimate act.

Thank you all for the kind words about my Gala photos.

BWAH!!

And you're welcome!

As for Scarlett's intermission report---woefully lacking in detail. For example:

I'm sorry, but that's just not acceptable. Exactly what was she reaching between his legs FOR?

exactly..

Perhaps she was checking if he had a hole in his tights

exactly..

A whole what? :dancing3:

exactly..

Oh, hon, that would be the whole enchilada up under there. :D

Geez, I think I had a blip...anyway....I FINALLY got some points tickets on Continental to take me and the youngest offspring to Houston (Jan 8th to the 13th). Hotel reservations and rental car all squared away. We're all set. Makes me very happy now that I don't have to spend $1400 on two plane tickets! Would have put this trip to see Celine up into the RBC box per person price range.

One more week here in North America to get all of my downloading done, then it's back home to Baku for a month, then back here again for 7 weeks. This was easier in the beginning.....when I go back there in January I am hunkering down until there is a tour announcement or I run out of meat, which ever comes first.

Somewhere it's like the middle of the night...so time for bed....and dreams of some good spicy Mexican food. That hot sauce sure makes your lips swell up don't it?

exactly..

Strange way to serve a drink............and I've never heard it called a "tabbard" before.......

I don't wish to die and even should like to reach deep old age,

but I should refuse to become young once again

and live my whole life from the beginning. Once is enough.

TCHAIKOVSKY

at age 44,

in a letter to Anna Merkling, 1884

cindilu2

:bday2: :nana: :laola0:

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Scarlett, loved your recap and reports! :clap:

I'm with Couch Tomato on the head exploding. :lol:

Lots of real life but have been missing you guys. I still blog at Carolina On My Mind and the OFC -- twice a week. The door is always open. :)

We have a Celebrations Thread in Clayversity's PSP Forum, which I have just reset for today's big event:

bday-014.gifbirthdaybox.gifbday-014.gif

cindilu2!

Have a very special day!

Have an awesome day, all! :imgtongue:

Caro listen.gif