#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

While I'm slightly jealous of gbmifan and Fear for their trips to NYC to see CLAAAAAAAAAAAY!, I'm happy too -- no more work for 8 days, and I think I hear Mickey Mouse calling me. Hubby and I were mostly packed for Disney World last night...and then we got the phone call today that the restaurant that we have reservations for the last night of our trip, Victoria & Alberts, has a dress code! This restaurant is definitely a splurge for us, and I think it will be a romantic final night for our trip.

And if any Clay news happens while I'm gone, I've got someone to call me! *waves at annabear* I think couchie will probably call me too!

*waves :3: back at ldyj* Have FUN!!! Bring us back some mouse ears! :BlowKiss:

springawakening_01.jpg

Nice jeans, Clay!

Hee! He *is* adorable! And he looks all of 17 in this pic. :Iluvclaysbutt:

CUTE pics of a CUTE guy - just the sustenance I need to get me through an evening of homework, work and election results!!

According to Jess at the OFC, Clay is not performing tonight...per the Shubert Staff, he has laryngitis.

Kim

I wonder if he's been yelling at CNN all day. *g* Feel better, Clay. :friends:

So Clay is home on election night heh.

Get well Clay!! Wonder if he needs a nurse. Can I take a crash course in nursing? heee

It's weird..cuz he hasnt' gone anywhere... but I miss Clay and can't wait to see him live and up close and personal in January.

It's weird..cuz he hasnt' gone anywhere... but I miss Clay and can't wait to see him live and up close and personal in January.

EEEEEEEEE!!! Me too! And to see you and other FCA'ers, too! EEEEEEE!!! :yahoo:

Ok, back to work... :clay:

ETA: The "Ask Clay" video is up on Broadway.com! I love him! :cryingwlaughter:

Just a little FYI - I know I said I was going to be changing/renaming the emotie list - and I am - I'm just waiting for the end of this thread to try and minimize the weirdness. Just renaming them doesn't always seem to work - dunno if it's a cookies thing or what, but I found I had to delete and re-upload some to get the change to work. So... when it's time for the new thread I'll make the changes.

How about just adding doubles under the new names so that the old posts remain intact and people who know either the old or new name will be fine?

couchie thought you might like the bolded part.

From LizInToronto via the CH:

I am doing OK in rehab. Had a quintuple bypass 2 weeks ago today. Will be in rehab at least one more week. Have graduated from the walker to the cane. hey, baby steps. Recovery will be gradual....should be good to go by spring, heh.

I am very lucky. Altho my arteries were blocked, I had and have not sustained any damage to the heart. However I have been told ( shocking news) that I have an obscure genetic disease wherein my body manufactures plaque overtime. My entire family, immediate and extended, has been told to get tested for the genetic marker a.s.a.p. I will be eating low cholesterol, no salt, low fat, for the rest of my life. This is probably like shutting the barn door after the horse has left..

I am lucky to find access to the net in the patient lounge here at the rehab centre. This HP computer is ancient and totally slow. Too old to have flash player of any level. I could only get into the CH by a circuitous route....went to FCA and found a working link there. Big thanks to those who who keep links and monitor them! I don't get on here often and the poor computer was "down" from Friday til today. So silence from me is not necessarily bad news..more likely I am in cardiac class or else this computer is down.....

This message may travel ( e.g.to the CB [Claynadians thread]) It's tiring to be here in the lounge. have to rest a lot. Who could have imagined my

" trip to NYC" on Oct 26 would find me in the hospital instead? I am spending my money on a private room, instead of on plane fare and Spam tix!

Love to all, and thanks to F'dawgie for the help and "stuff."

XX00

Liz

Good for you ldyj!. For the record, the Kimberly that asked a question wasn't me!

Had a heck of a time watching the video; it kept starting and stopping for me...hope it is vaulted soon.

Kim

EEEEEEEEE!!! *throws Spam-fetti at ldyj* --> :confetti2: