#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I have nothing to add - just wanted to test my avi.

:)

His blog CMSU.

Just wish I had the big bucks, demmit!

Not to mention I have no plans to go this time.

pffft!

I played around with the Spring Awakening pic when they were posted at JustJared.

Clickety Clack!

post-1474-1226032612_thumb.jpg

post-1474-1226032625_thumb.jpg

post-1474-1226032600_thumb.jpg

Scarlett... good ideas... get them over there.

The thing is it has to be something that can be done quickly. I suggested an picture of him in each of his characters on one 8X11 sheet... or a picture of him and Tom and Rick and David.

I only saw two comments that could have been left out. One was just one word, Apologize, in all caps. Geesh!

He is one funny man! I'm not sure they can do it this time, but who knows cause all the shows will have the same handicapps.

OMG...his blog is so smutty. :sleezy: He IS such a whore. And so smutty. And CUTE!

First time here in a while. At conference. Long hours. Stupid people. Expensive hotel cookies. Stupid people. Up at 4 am, in bed at 11; up at 4:30. Gotta go. Miss y'all and being silly with ya. About ready to commit mass murder. Stupid people.

the ones here, not you guys.... :unsure:

heh....

Gotta go. I said that already. Another day, another....

bunch of stupid people.

Later! :BlowKiss:

Wow, humidity in Houston is 58% and in NYC it's 93%?!! What's going on? Oh yes, merrieeee, KAndre, Solo, PerusingOne and I are on our way to NYC!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

{{{00lsee}}} we missed you. Let's have another get-together soon!

Hope te ehp has a great time in NYC. I'm having breakfast and we are on our way home. I think all the rain went away.

Re Wicked: At the intermission, Mr. Fear and I talked about seeing if we could catch the last act of Spamalot if we ran. Neither of us enjoyed Wicked as much as Spamalot. The music was just not memorable. The production was fantastic and the two women leads were amazing singers, really, really good. Fiero was a pretty man but his voice was no Clay Aiken. He did a lot of prancing and appears to have a large female following.

I guess I'm better at stupid than fantasy. :hahaha:

Great timing for me to check up on the boards...Clay Blogged!!!...

Hi all! sorry for being away for so long but trying to balance having two jobs, being a mom and having hubby away seriously cuts down my internet play time...

I still have a lot of pages to wade through...but its great to see Clay was being his usual funny and natural self.

:thbighug-1: to all!!!

Hope te ehp has a great time in NYC. I'm having breakfast and we are on our way home. I think all the rain went away.

Re Wicked: At the intermission, Mr. Fear and I talked about seeing if we could catch the last act of Spamalot if we ran. Neither of us enjoyed Wicked as much as Spamalot. The music was just not memorable. The production was fantastic and the two women leads were amazing singers, really, really good. Fiero was a pretty man but his voice was no Clay Aiken. He did a lot of prancing and appears to have a large female following.

I guess I'm better at stupid than fantasy. :hahaha:

I know exactly what you mean about Wicked. After the intimate silliness of Spamalot, Wicked seemed kind of cold and distant to me. Flying monkeys can't match the heart of migrating swallows and pretend horsies - IMO and all that YMMV jazz.

Safe travels home to you and Mr. Fear and safe travels to NYC for all who are heading there this week-end!

The Obama love montage is at 398, 129 and should break 400,000 views today. It was at about 386, 000 at this time yesterday. This one day total (around 12,000 views) is the greatest I have seen in the last two months. The day before it had a 9,000 hit increase in 24 hours. I am interested to see if this rate increases.

Referring to the numbers from yesterday's post. Today's total is 413,242, over 15,000 hit increase. I love to see the increase in rate and its increasing exposure.

Good Morning Everyone,

23 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday! :yahoo:

58 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

80 Days until Golfing For Inclusion! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Don't Speak for Me Sarah Palin

Yeah, the election's over, but my cousin's wife just sent this to me today.

(You might not wanna watch if you're republican.)

It's sung to the melody from Evita, Don't Cry for Me Argentina.

From the Feminist Peace Network.

:nightienight:

OMG :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: that is just brilliant..... right down to the lipstick and moose on piano!

ETA: cagney1950 I will send it to some friends, I've personally clicked on it numerous times.

(There also a montage of SAU dedicated to Clay and Jaymes)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RPYMaF2vAmg&...feature=related An OBAMA "Love Story" montage, Something About Us sung by Clay

COMPLETELY off-topic...but I know there are several crafters of various types here, and I found this trailer for an upcoming documentary on youtube really interesting. Hope you will too.

Back on topic....can hardly wait to see what Clay comes up with for an "enticer"! Sure, SURE wish I could go. But I'll be donating anyhow. :wub: It would probably be easier if I just gave him the password for my bank account. I'm sure he'd be more careful than I am. :lol:

Oh, never mind. I just saw some of the ideas on that people have -- so how much time does he have to do this thing? 2 hours a night for 2 weeks? We need something that's worth enough per minute so that they can raise something equivalent to what they had for spring...

Need to dream bigger I guess. But not so complex as to be impossible to execute in the amount of time until that thing starts.

ETA: This is still small but some of those stuffed toys now have teeny sound boxes that are customizable (see Build-a-Bear's Build-a-Sound module). How about a killer bunny stuffed toy that'll repeat some of his funnier lines in the show or a custom message? Would be great to take one of those off to bed... Advantages: you don't have to be at Spam to buy one, it'll take him only so much time to record each one, the end product -- a unique, personalized stuffed toy that plays a special message when hugged provides a huge added value -- imagines: "Let's run TO where the grail might be, merrieeee". And regular spam fans would love stuff like "<Insert name> the black knight always triumphs!"

What about a recorded voice message to answer your phone when you are not able to take a call? "This is Clay Aiken. Unfortunately, Scarlett is unable to take your call right now, but leave a message and she will call you back as soon as she's finished listening to my CD"...

He just auctioned one of those off at the gala. Went for a couple thousand, I think. There is plenty of clack of it. *g*

I hope there is something that I can contribute to....you know, something under $100. Does anyone know that date range of this newest BC/EFA fundraiser for Spamalot? I wonder if they will be allowed to fundraise for the same # of weeks as the other shows this time. Might make it a little easier to win.

He just auctioned one of those off at the gala. Went for a couple thousand, I think. There is plenty of clack of it. *g*

Can I hear a clip?

Don't send me to Clack Unlimited. I cannot access those files from this PC, something just not compatible. I have to go elsewhere to do that.

Hee, I meant clack of the auction, not clack of the voice message. ;) I don't know where else to send you except Clack Unlimited, sorry. Unless you have a key to a different vault. Maybe there is some clack up on youtube? Can't check that from work.

I hope there is something that I can contribute to....you know, something under $100. Does anyone know that date range of this newest BC/EFA fundraiser for Spamalot? I wonder if they will be allowed to fundraise for the same # of weeks as the other shows this time. Might make it a little easier to win.

Here ya go:

Broadway Cares