#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Way OT..... we're getting some crazy weather here in SW Ontario and I just checked Environment Canada's forecast for my area tonight and this is what it said:

Wet snow at times heavy mixed with rain changing to rain at times mixed with wet snow this evening then to wet snow later this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero

Hee, I think I just drove through every one of those conditions on the way home from cindilu2's. What a mess out there! Drive safe, everyone.

Luckiest, e-mail me the questions from your son and I'll have my son look at them...unless you're looking for non-Canadian (or Ontario) police officer answers.

Thanks so much, I will do it now.

Happy to hear Clay was back in Spam tonight. :)

Glad you made it home ok.

I just got home from work and opted out of a staff meeting tonight. Driving conditions are horrible and I could hardly see the road...snow covered and icy. Of course, I live in the boonies so it's par for the course for me anytime after November to April.

From Claygary and Scarlett... thanks for the offer! Will work on something ASAP!! How much do you think we should offer for the photo?

My grandkids and I listen to The Ugly Duckling frequently. Did I ever mention when I spoke to my 10 year old granddaughter about Clay's coming out, she explained that she talked to her mom about it and said "At first I thought maybe Grandma was going to be upset, and then I thought...."Nah, this is Grandma and she wouldn't stop loving someone just because they're a little bit different!" "

Gotta love a child who's that perceptive.

Glad you're home safely! I bet your roads are awful indeed, tonight.

Glad you made home safely. Only 46 days left till Spamalot.

Re the price of the photo....I'm not sure we'll have an option....I believe they have been $100 for Clay, right?

Part 4

He said her name...she actually remembers this happening!

She told him she thought the bio was suppose to only stay in Playbill for a month. He said they were going to change the bio each month but he liked hers so much, they didn't. Whoo!!!!

She said, I hope I made you laugh. He said, you did.

[note here: she said his voice sounded fine on and off stage]

She got THREE HUGS from him! Also THREE PHOTOS.

When she was giving me these reports Claybella was surrounded by her fans and it was very loud!!!! People were very excited for her. How cool....I digress...

Part 5

Clay gave her a tour of back stage. She saw the trap door where the LOL come up int he beginning. Also the tower. It's a really small space to go up to the tower so she decided not to.

Clay told her he worries about people falling into the trap door...I may have that wrong - very noisy when she was talking to me.

She asked if his dressing room had any pictures of Parker and he said no.

Clay took her to the women's ensemble dressing room and introduced her to the girls still there. They were all very sweet to her.

He didn't take her to HIS dressing room because he said it's 3 floors up and already locked.

Claybella gave Jerome a bag of goodies for both of them but pulled out the tshirt Tugger made for Parker that says ding ding ding on it, and had her picture taken with Clay holding it up.

BTW Other actors were also showing their guests around back stage at the same time.

BIG FINALE HERE: Ckay asked if she would be at the two shows tomorrow, and she said yes. And he said: GOOD BECAUSE I WILL BE DOING BOTH SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

WHOOOT

Way OT..... we're getting some crazy weather here in SW Ontario and I just checked Environment Canada's forecast for my area tonight and this is what it said:

Wet snow at times heavy mixed with rain changing to rain at times mixed with wet snow this evening then to wet snow later this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero

Hee, I think I just drove through every one of those conditions on the way home from cindilu2's. What a mess out there! Drive safe, everyone.

Luckiest, e-mail me the questions from your son and I'll have my son look at them...unless you're looking for non-Canadian (or Ontario) police officer answers.

Thanks so much, I will do it now.

Happy to hear Clay was back in Spam tonight. :)

Glad you made it home ok.

I just got home from work and opted out of a staff meeting tonight. Driving conditions are horrible and I could hardly see the road...snow covered and icy. Of course, I live in the boonies so it's par for the course for me anytime after November to April.

From Claygary and Scarlett... thanks for the offer! Will work on something ASAP!! How much do you think we should offer for the photo?

My grandkids and I listen to The Ugly Duckling frequently. Did I ever mention when I spoke to my 10 year old granddaughter about Clay's coming out, she explained that she talked to her mom about it and said "At first I thought maybe Grandma was going to be upset, and then I thought...."Nah, this is Grandma and she wouldn't stop loving someone just because they're a little bit different!" "

Gotta love a child who's that perceptive.

Glad you're home safely! I bet your roads are awful indeed, tonight.

Glad you made home safely. Only 46 days left till Spamalot.

Re the price of the photo....I'm not sure we'll have an option....I believe they have been $100 for Clay, right?

Can't wait for christmas, I put up my tree, I know it's early but I just love this time of year.

OMG!!! I was told to tell everyone that this literally was the best show ever - hands down.

OMG!!! I was told to tell everyone that this literally was the best show ever - hands down.

For some reason, this repetition just cracked me up...

I think it's hilarious that I'm in her high school musical, and she's opting out of it.

:cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! Is she at least going to buy a ticket to see you? What are you gonna wear? Take a picture, Gibby!

I've been online a lot today looking for the best possible airline deal for my New Year's New York Spamalot trip...I actually have enough miles for a free roundtrip ticket but I'd have to do a red eye on New Year's Eve (like Couchie) but from SFO instead of Oakland...And then the question is...what the hell does one do when one arrives in the Big Apple at 7 am on New Year's Day? :blink: and one's hotel room isn't admitting you until 3 pm or so? :huh:

without spending money, that is...

One flies into Philly instead where one's friend will pick her up at any ridiculous hour and take her home to her very own sofa to sleep or do whatever she wants! :whistling-1:

ETA: Was reading elsewhere. Why is it whenever new Idols come out with albums the conspiracy theorists also come out in full force - like all RCA has on their minds is how to ruin Clay! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the reports Glad to see Clay is back in action and being his cute, funny self.

Muski, I just hate to fly during the day. I like red eyes because I can sleep all night and then get to my destination and just have a normal day. I'll just drop off my bag off at the hotel and do whatever. Haven't figured that out yet but most of the time I've found I can get an early check in.

Just back from dinner with a Clay friend. Her sister joined us is a Cookie....cracked me up. Got a little bit more of an idea of how annoying I am with my Clay thang :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: She put an idea in my head about going to the inauguration. Hell I'll be unemployed. Have family in DC I can mooch off. Sooooo how do I get a ticket to something. Wonder if it's easier or harder than getting a front row Clay ticket :cryingwlaughter:

Cha Cha.. no I never did get my CD...been meaning to see if Liney still had a spare? Oh Liney can you spare an OMWH/Walmart version?

couchie - booo hooo on the CD you lost. If I had an extra I'd give it to you, but I think I gave mine away already.

Sounds like tonight's show was literally the best show ever - hands down. :D

(wish I'd been there)

It must not be just us who are missing Clay now that Christmas season is on the brink!

I've had 4 new comments on this video in the past 2 days!!

I love this one!!!

It's one of my favourites!!

ENJOY!

Feel free to leave a comment! :)

:hello: to ausdon and claytonic!

Just saw SNL and Paul Rudd is the host...and he's doing a skit where he's singing with one of the regulars...and I immediately thought of Clay doing something like that---hosting, but then singing a part of one or more skits...

I hope one day that happens---before the show dies! :unsure:

popping back in (and then I really MUST go to bed!) to link this super cool new photo technique called gigapan.

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

It seems that it is some kind of precise tripod that moves the camera in precise increments allowing you to create a huge panorama...

hence the name 'gigapan' :)

and then stitch together all the photographs into one. (with stitching software)

If you click on the small photos at the bottom, the photo zooms in to that part of the panorama.

It's cool!!

edited because a couple words were missing letters!

Whoa, that's gorgeous!

Is it a feature in a camera plus the software or just software you put on your computer?

popping back in (and then I really MUST go to bed!) to link this super cool new photo technique called gigapan.

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

It seems that it is some kind of precise tripod that moves the camera in precise increments allowing you to create a huge panorama...

hence the name 'gigapan' :)

and then stich together all the photgraphs into one. (with stitching software)

If you click on the small photos at the bottom, the photo zooms in to that part of the panorama.

It's cool!!

WOW that IS cool ... and gigaAWESOME!! I just LOVE it!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

5 Days???? until Clay is on ET????:yahoo:

11 Days until Clay is Talking Turkey! :yahoo:

14 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

:yahoo:

49 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!:cry:

71 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks, FromClaygary. :lmaosmiley-1: at the shirt (ding, ding, ding)......and it might fit Parker when he's 5! How great for her, though. What a lucky lady.

Exactly! I thought the same thing!! :cryingwlaughter: That shirt must be a toddler size 4 at least...for a 3-month old baby?? It was great of them to share like they did though.

That beautimous new (to us) photo of Clay at the premiere got me thinking about just how fine he looks in a suit (or jacket and tie as the case may be).

th_SUITREG.jpg

(regular screen - click to biggie)

th_SUITWS.jpg

(widescreen)

Shhh...don't tell anyone...but I am baking Christmas cookies today!

Kim

HA! I'll see your Christmas baking and raise you the tall glass of eggnog I'm drinking :imgtongue:

(and preden said yesterday she put up her tree!! :hahaha:

Whoa, that's gorgeous!

Is it a feature in a camera plus the software or just software you put on your computer?

According to the gigapn FAQ page - it is a robotic camera mount. And then they have some special stitching software, but also recommend a couple of others. It's all HERE. :)

And here's a picture of it. :BlowKiss:

:XmasRed:

eta: waaaaaaaaa!! my favorite emotie doesn't work anymore!! < :F_05BL17blowkiss: > Where is it!!!??

Shhh...don't tell anyone...but I am baking Christmas cookies today!

Kim

HA! I'll see your Christmas baking and raise you the tall glass of eggnog I'm drinking :imgtongue:

(and preden said yesterday she put up her tree!! :hahaha:

Oh, I love eggnog...the only one in the family that does...how about a trade...cookies for a glass of eggnog?

Kim

The pictures from Claybella's M&G with Clay are posted at the OFC now, in the Spamalot discussion thread and in a separate thread with the reports and pictures only if you want to see just that information.

Where is the Spamalot discussion thread? I can never find anything at the OFC Msg Board without a link!!

Can you please post one??? :flirtysmile3:

The pictures from Claybella's M&G with Clay are posted at the OFC now, in the Spamalot discussion thread and in a separate thread with the reports and pictures only if you want to see just that information.

Where is the Spamalot discussion thread? I can never find anything at the OFC Msg Board without a link!!

Can you please post one??? :flirtysmile3:

I could, but it would be useless cuz they don't work....:lol:....which is why I didn't.

But the thread tree is: Message Board/Tours/Spamalot/Spamalot 2.0 discussions. The pictures start on MY page 880 and are on several pages following that as well.