#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

annabear and gibby

I just noticed that you are buried under a lot of "stuff".

Just a reminder that if you have a bunch of stuff that someone else can use, even bits and pieces you think no one will want, just post your advert (free) to your local Freecycle community and so people can come over and pick up what they want. This is particularly useful if you don't have time for a garage sale, but even if you DO have a garage sale, use Freeccycle to get rid of whatever clutter you have left over.

It will save you the trouble and expense of getting rid of them but most of all, it reduces land-fill, which is the primary purpose of Freecycle. So it's a win/win/win (you/someone else/the environment) situation.

Here's the link where you can find your local Freecycle community.

Thanks, claytonic! Great idea.

I made a resolution at the beginning of this year to give or throw something away every weekend, and I've pretty much been able to do that. I've given away lots of stuff to organizations that come to the house, although I've never used freecycle. And I've thrown away stuff that's just plain junk, that I should have gotten rid of a long time ago. I'm going to continue this resolution next year, because it's really helped to do a little at a time rather than tackling the problem all at once.

merriieee - you want the MDYK with the clicks?

Wasn't that on a compilation CD that came out before MCWL?

You can probably find it at Target or KMart, any place that sells those Traditional Christmas CDs.

Sorry I can't think of the name of it!! (not on itunes...) :(

:lilredani:

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until Clay is on ET??? :yahoo:

12 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday! :yahoo:

47 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

69 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

merriieee - you want the MDYK with the clicks?

Wasn't that on a compilation CD that came out before MCWL?

You can probably find it at Target or KMart, any place that sells those Traditional Christmas CDs.

Sorry I can't think of the name of it!! (not on itunes...) :(

:lilredani:

Yes, it's called "Sounds of the Season"; there's one on ebay right now. Sounds of the Season CD

But I thought it was put up in the vault as well....let me search....BRB!

Yes, here it is....

Mary Did you Know with clicks from Clack Unlimited

ETA as well: I thought this was by far the best version; never did understand why they didn't use this one on MCWL...it's phenomenal, and it's the one most people seem to like the best.

Nice banner...talk about a chameleon! He looks so different in each photo.

Ah some of the many beautiful faces of Clay. Thanks for the banner cindilu. What a nice way for me to start my day as I sit here drinking coffee and reading the boards.

And merieee thanks for the link to MDYK with clicks. That is such a lovely version.

Sorry, Cotton, I don't know where the pic came from. Maybe People mag?

Techie help, please!

Can anybody recommend a good, free program to convert m4p and/or m4a (the new iTunes files) to mp3? I see lots of things when I google, but I'm always scared to try them!

Whoo, new banner! Gorgeous!

I don't know if this will be much help, cindilu2 but I've been using the Videora converter to convert from mp3 to mp4... I'm not sure if it does the other way around though...

Hello, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Knock on wood, my "Friday the 13th" Weekend is over -- a dead battery on the way to teach on Friday and leaking roof on Saturday that eventually cost me $2,800. I checked my online banking this morning, and "Ronnie the Roofer" (who did a great job) wasted no time getting to the bank. OUCH!!!

Only good thing was the narrative gave me a heckuva blog topic for Everything I Don't Need. :cryingwlaughter:

Meanwhile, in catching up ... awesome graphics, cindilu2! Love the new banner, too! Verra, verra handsome! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That beautimous new (to us) photo of Clay at the premiere got me thinking about just how fine he looks in a suit (or jacket and tie as the case may be).

th_SUITREG.jpg

(regular screen - click to biggie)

th_SUITWS.jpg

(widescreen)

Thank you for this info, claytonic -- I joined my local Freecycle group this morning. Since this is "Green Week," I just might include it in a blog, too. :)

Here's the link where you can find your local Freecycle community.

Y'all have a great week. I'm off to teach some piano and viola! :whistling-1:

Caro listen.gif

Can anybody recommend a good, free program to convert m4p and/or m4a (the new iTunes files) to mp3? I see lots of things when I google, but I'm always scared to try them!

The only way I know to do this is the burn them to a CD from iTunes and then rip the CD back onto my machine. If you find a free converter, let me know! :P

Love the new banner!

I don't know where that pic came from either, Cotton, just that it was CUTE, happy Clay, so it fit the theme yesterday. :) I absolutely love that pic of Parker!

It's only 3:30, but I'm soooooo ready to go home. I'm feeling kind of crappy, like I've got a snus (tm Clay) infection coming on. :(

ETA: Hey, liney23 you wouldn't happen to have any duplicate copies of her "In the Garden" trilogy that you'd be willing to part with (at a generously low price, even? :lol:), would you? I have... I think it's Black Rose but I'd have to check to be sure, but can't find either of the other two.

clayzycoffin... I only have one copy of everything, but I can check the used paperback book stores next time I go. It is a great series!

Sure looks like he has Daddy's cheekbones and mouth (lucky, lucky boy!!)

cindi... great banner and so nice to see daddy and son next to each other. Definite resemblance, tho I don't think Parker's ears stick out quite as much and that is a good thing in Clay's eyes, I'm sure. :cryingwlaughter:

I have never heard the MDYK with clicks before or the Ugly Duckling, so I thank those who brought them to my attention!!! :BlowKiss:

I'm moving back home after work tonight! I love house/cat/bird sitting for my friends, but no internet since Saturday was a real bummer. Just here at work, which is much better than none.

We may have burnt up half of SoCal, but the weather today is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is heartbreaking to see all those who lost everything. Did you hear that Obama asked his online supporters to help? I like that man!

Did you hear that Obama asked his online supporters to help? I like that man!

Hmmmm....sounds like somebody else I know... :whistling-1:

I see a lot of similarities, besides the ears sticking out. Both have that long lean look. Can't say I've noticed anything about Obama's private parts since I only obsess over Clay's parts. But they are both intelligent, both work to make this a better place for all people, and both seem to be very classy guys. They also both have great smiles, although Clay's is the only one that can brighten my day or melt my heart.

Sorry, I'm still working a page back here. :whistling-1:

Did they change Clay's date for ET again??? I just read Akim's post and it said 3 days to Clay on ET. I thought he was on next week...maybe I'm confusing it with something else. Happens all the time folks, what can I say ...I'm a scatter brain. :hello: