#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Pass me the bottle. I dont drink, but maybe it's time to start.

Have a seat at the bar and I'll pour you a cold one.

beer.gif

ClayCary111.jpg

Maybe if we give him a big enough tip, the piano player will take requests, and if we're lucky, the really CUTE guy will sing.

CaryDCAT3.jpg

I do lurve that picture !!!! It's making me sweat......er glisten......hell it's making it really hawt in here. Nice....real nice. :hubbahubba:

We all need to hear that voice...and soon ain't quick enough for me....bring it on Clay...puleese !!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooh! Are we posting purdy pictures now? :lilredani:

102-0244_IMG.jpg

2006Merrillville113ct600.jpg

20080506-034-OMWHVirginCDSigning.jpg

JBTACTh1096c_filteredNWt.jpg

Leno_9_15_06_20.jpg

PermaHouston1.jpg

ama06-068-1.jpg

perma_wp06b.jpg

photo-clayaiken.jpg

2008Gala_Perma.jpg

spam_102408_music2myears1-1.jpg

virgincdface.jpg

415164390_bNRnC-L.jpg

Just sing to me, pretty boy and I'll folllow you to the ends of the earth & back!

Thread title????

Except for my one brief visit here today, I haven't even had time to be here, much less venture out! But now I am curious!

Cautiously slinks into foreign territory......

Oh, I agree, just as I agree with cindilu2 that it should NOT be that important. But again -- I feel these people need to look inside themselves -- why do they care so much about the "lying?" Why does this change their feelings of Clay so strongly? Why? That's what I'm trying to make sense of, and it's not computing to me.

I've been reading around today, apparently I have a stronger stomach than I thought cuz it's somewhat harsh out there today, and I keep thinking that perhaps what the people stuck on the lying need is something that they can use to defend their supporting his being straight/not gay... like, his making a very clear concise statement that he lied and clearly apologizing for said lying so they can say "see, it's not MY fault I defended him - he LIED to me - it's not MY fault I believed him"... I suspect some people feel they have egg on their faces for believing him and are having a hard time dealing the fact that they either feel like a fool or have people who made fun of them/gave them shit for not seeing it... as if it's as obvious as a tattoo... :blink:

It's probably not everyone's reason but I wonder if people have had their feelings hurt, been laughed at, etc., and that is causing their strong feelings about his lying... :8: I'm probably full of crap...

I guess I'm lucky I didn't have anyone giving me crap about it, no hurt feelings, don't feel like a fool that I thought he was straight, don't care that he's gay, makes no difference to me. I can't find it in me to angst over something that I have no control over - especially something that does not affect my real life in any way that really counts. I'm simply a fan, I can walk away any time I want. I choose to stay and enjoy...

:hugs-1:

to everyone with car, TP, dental, or pizza woes!!

I have been MIA the past few days so am not caught up!

mrchach had his poker buddies over last night so I went out with chachadotter#1 & SIL for dinner and shopping.

Then we ended up watching "Pirates of the Carribean 2" until 2:00!

I got up at 8 to go bowling. I got roped into a bowling league subbing for my sister.

As of today I am now bowling 2 more times, Thurs and Tues!

My high score was 143; that was the first game, and it was all downhill from there!

I had to take a nap when I got home!

Sorry for rambling but I haven't seen the ET thing yet, I was too busy last night, so I hope there's a download somewhere!!

Oh yeah - the turkey breast I bought last Wed so we'd have "leftovers" is now in the oven! (Tomorrow was the sell-by date!)

It smells GOOD! Tomorrow I'm making a pmpkin pie and green bean casserole! We have almost run out of "leftovers!"

:hugs-1: to all!

Holy shit, I lie like a dog all the time.

I told my friend I was happy for her when she married a man in prison.

I told another friend I liked her soup (the one the dog wouldn't eat).

I told my sister I thought it was perfectly normal to wear a life jacket when driving over a bridge in their motor home just in case the motor home goes over the bridge and into the water.

I told my neighbor it was just fine that he left a toilet sitting in front of his driveway for 6 months.

Who the hell doesn't lie????

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

good one wanda!! Love the one about your sister!!!

And I told my girls that I was fine with them spending 6 weeks in Ecuador tracking bears last summer.

We do what we have to. :)

eta: I missed the OZ tree - what page is it posted on?? :thankyou:

Does anyone know how this lying about lying crap came up again?? I thought that had already been discussed to death!

There needs to be a reason? Maybe cuz it's Tuesday?

K' I'm callin' it right now. Wednesday is hair day. Count on it.

:cryingwlaughter:

eta....BWAH merrieeee! I was thinking RCA had a turn over the weekend. We shall see.

---

EEEEE! what to do what to do? Stay up for pics or wait till morning...?

To me, the whole lying thing is a moot point because he never should have had to say anything to begin with - the questions never should have been asked. Period. It's absolutely no one's business unless they're personally involved with him. And if someone wants to think/say/feel that he
lied
, fine, but I fail to see how something done in self-preservation suddenly means that he's a completely different person than we thought he was, deficient in character and lacking empathy for others. Just.does.not.compute.

annabear, I have felt this way from the beginning, long before the People magazine spread.

As far as I am concerned, if someone is rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful enough of another human being's right to privacy, then they don't even deserve the right to be surprised that they are lied to.

I don't care if he lied!

I don't care if he has character flaws!

I don't care if he dissed someone in a M&G!

I don't care if he did not pick a certain story!

I don't care if he changes his words from interview to interview!

Just sing to me, pretty boy and I'll folllow you to the ends of the earth & back!

:yeahthat::preachit:

as for whatever's going on outside of this board.... (which I know nothing about!) :POP::giantpopcorn::)

muski you wouldn't be lying now.....would you?

I BEG your pardon? I don't lie. :naughtywag:

Well, I mean...:unsure: so WHAT if my driver's license still has my weight from the very first one I got in California in 1990?

And so WHAT if even then---some 40 pounds ago---I put the number on there that I actually weighed for about 23 minutes in my senior year of college?

What's the problem?

It's just the lyin's turn tonight. Tomorrow it will be RCA and then Clive Davis' turn

And the wheels of the bus go round and round.....

And jamar.....

K' I'm callin' it right now. Wednesday is hair day. Count on it.

You must be right. There will be stage door pictures tonight!

I need sleep. Stage door pics will have to wait!

Well I have an opinion. I think Clay is too happy. People didn't get to see his struggle or journey. I honestly feel had Clay cried on national tv and acted out his struggle, he would have gotten more understanding from his fans. I for one am glad he didn't do that. I love that we got confident gay man.

:preachit:

I don't care if he lied!

I don't care if he has character flaws!

I don't care if he changes his words from interview to interview!

If you have 'trust issues' with a complete stranger, then looking inward as to why that is seems a more urgent question to me. The problem is theirs, not his. It really does boggle my mind.

eta: If just one of those people who want to judge and criticize him would put their lives on display for equal treatment (AND live up to their own 'standards') then I might possibly consider their opinions relevant. Be sure to include transcripts of every conversation you've ever had, (especially any that took place with any kind of emotion- good or bad - you're still responsible for every word uttered), video of 75% of it, and oh yes, make sure that a goodly portion of it is only related second, or third or fourth hand, and keep in mind that any way that those people interpret your words is fair game - what you add later or clarify yourself is irrelevant - if it's reported, it will be considered true regardless. Do that for at least 3 or 4 years, and then we'll talk.

eata: merrieeee, in other words, you don't care if he's a normal human being? You'll enjoy him anyway? What a concept!!

Bwah..yeah .. it's amazing how the whiney ass issues come to the surface every single time. Can you imgaine if your husband/boyfriend/family member/friend did that to you every time you had a disagreement? Clay is a bad man because he didn't see the genius of my story. Get over it.

:word:

Bella My kids were never afraid of the flying monkeys either...actually they all love scary movies, the scarier the better...they were always quite aware of the difference between make believe and real life.

The part about the "he lied, he lied" argument that always bothered me was that it seemed so self-centered. It was all about their feelings and how Clay hurt them...how about looking at the big picture...try understanding what Clay was going through and put yourself in his shoes.

Kim

What scared me the most was when they threw the bucket of water on the witch. :imgtongue: Weird but true. :hysterical:

I keep thinking that perhaps what the people stuck on the lying need is something that they can use to defend their supporting his being straight/not gay... like, his making a very clear concise statement that he lied and clearly apologizing for said lying so they can say "see, it's not MY fault I defended him - he LIED to me - it's not MY fault I believed him"... I suspect some people feel they have egg on their faces for believing him and are having a hard time dealing the fact that they either feel like a fool or have people who made fun of them/gave them shit for not seeing it... as if it's as obvious as a tattoo... :blink:

It's probably not everyone's reason but I wonder if people have had their feelings hurt, been laughed at, etc., and that is causing their strong feelings about his lying... :8: I'm probably full of crap...

I don't think you are full of crap. I agree with you about this. Been thinking it for a long time now. I read a post just today that said he didn't say "stop defending me" strongly enough. How much more clear could he have been? I guess he should've said, "I'm gay. Don't tell anyone, but please stop arguing with people that I'm not."

*ignores all the depressing OMGLIESLIESLIES talk*

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

I got an A on my first 8 page+ history term paper! And my professor said I'm SMART!!!

If I wasn't ready to collapse, I'd be boogieing like nobody's business, but since I am, I'm gonna let the sexbomb do it for me!

wolfie_clay-dance.jpg

I know y'all prob'ly don't much care... but I can't keep it all to myself!

*ignores all the depressing OMGLIESLIESLIES talk*

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!

I got an A on my first 8 page+ history term paper! And my professor said I'm SMART!!!

Fantastic!! I think your professor is right, too. And most profs don't throw that word around lightly.

Congratulations clayzycoffin. Keep up th egood work! It's always good to know a smart person. :dancingpickle: There may have been a day in my life where I was one too. :blink:

Wait isn't that a dancing broccoli? It says dancing pickle.

You didn't miss much on the boards today. Except here where there were some very nice Clay pics.

from CV

BFS is a texting fool...and she knows I hate Texting on my cellphone with a purple passion!!!!!!

She reports that Clay sang the ahayahayman tonight.

I have a new phone that makes texting so much easier, you didn't have to answer only transcribe.... :sillygrin:

back from Spam, it was an unexpected decision, I got asked to go last night and decided what the heck, maybe there would be stage door...yayness...there was

It was mainly a NJU crowd tonight. There was a group of high schoolers in the audience. The audience was very receptive. I don't think it was sell out, but it was a vocal crowd.

I was sitting very close, thanks to Clayphan who gave me a ticket, I was in row A off to the side, so I was looking directly at Clay when he was in the tower. He gave a up and down what a weirdo look to the King before discussing using coconuts...it was priceless...

And he continued with his snotty delivery through the whole scene complete with appropriate snotty looks...especially on temperate zone...loved it...

he continues to mimic Rick's Scottish jig, which i love

During the not dead yet scene, he want to poke n0t-Tom, Tom was out tonight perhaps for the birth of his niece-so the poke was an attempt not actual...

When he got on the cart he was slapping his legs and knees in time with Rick's cadence...

Looked up the skirt of the jello girl...and in a big way...

Stuck his tongue at Rick, after Rick pulled him back during Spam, Spam, lovely Spam...

I think that Patsy's coconut cracked when tapping for the King, he kept looking at it and the tap did sound off...must have gotten some new ones for later in the show...

LoL swatted Clay back --he reached for the glove and looked quite bewildered when he didn't get it.

LOL sang the Beyonce sang If You Liked It You Should Have Put a Ring on it...Clay kept looking at his hand and was quite confused...

The dice girl kind of buffed his butt with her scarf....

Clay stood on the dice at the end and not LoL this may not be new, but didn't notice it on the weekend

he did the pray and quake

did the stupid face on the cymbal...very effective

very, very, very flirty with his flame girl...did a rather unique dance at the beginning of the flame...stuck his butt out a bit, then did his normal sway...it was funny...

Rick continues to spit on himself and then acts like it was someone eleses

Clay did the riding the hourse is soo painful face...

On the Water ...Clay touched his hair, like hey don't ruin my hair...

very, very upset at the rude gestures, it took several taps before he spit out the words

his ow wow, was kind of small and quiet tonight but it worked...

French Taunter spanked and messed his hair...and while running away he was doing the ward off evil with his fingers in the form of a cross...

Rick said they were the Knights of NI and Ni knuck, knuck, knuck (the stooge sound)

Patsy did a beautiful heel spin during his solo...i love watching Patsy and his dancing is so gorgeous...

lots of applause on the first soiling of pants...

Rick Knights of Ni was I wannnnna go out tonight and then he asked if they wanted to light his candle...

Clay flicked the beautiful blonde's butt in the YWSOB and received great applause...

lots of tongue during the bottle dance...

for the guard scene he came out and untangled the ribbons...he let Bradley really work the scene tonight, it was really funny, he reacted to Bradley, so now extra's from him

Ahayahayahaymen...gorgeous...

the Peasant seat was d101

very serious guy peasant tonight

he had on matching maroon striped socks...

he did the rockette dance at the end, and then two huge hip thrusts....

did the confetti horn

and did a chicken like dance at the end during Bright Side of Life...

So stage door...

Dyan and I are talking not really expecting anything, but chatting...so Rick comes out and we say hi and I take a picture...then Merle comes out, who is my girl crush, so I take a picture, and then I here Dyan say something it is Clay...so I start to take photos and the batteries die, this time keeping my cool i dump the batteries and change them for slightly less dead batteries...the problem is they are sluggish, so i would have him framed, and then he would do a photo with someone and i would get the side of his head...so they pretty much suck, but here they are...

I did say goodbye as he was waving and b/c it was a light stage door he looked up...and waved to me...eee....Dyan got great video and made him laugh....

recap and photos may travel...

IMG_2061_filtered.jpg

IMG_2060_filtered.jpg

IMG_2062_filtered.jpg

IMG_2064_filtered.jpg

IMG_2065_filtered.jpg

IMG_2066_filtered.jpg

IMG_2067_filtered.jpg