#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

I found this on another board and now I don't remember if it was CH or CV. Dang I need another coffee.

Yesterday I received a Spamalot email with this YouTube link. No one mentioned it, so thought I would share with those who did not get the email. It is a video of Eric Idle performing ALOTBSOL at Prince Charles' 60th birthday celebration.

It is cold here and we are in for many more days of freezing weather. The only good thing is that there will be sunshine and blue skies. My family back east think I'm a wimp when I complain of the the cold but even tho' we do get these temperatures once in a while I'm just not used to -5C (translation: 24F).

Gotta go and chop some wood before heading out and doing some shopping before the predicted snow starts falling.

muski, I keep reminding myself tha my older daughter will be off to college next year, too, when she does things that irritate me. Course, if things go as she has planned, she will be going to CU Boulder, which isn't too far from where we live. And she plans to come home some weekends, so we will still be seeing her every once in awhile. And I'll still be picking up after her! I shudder to think of what her dorm room will look like, but fortunately I won't have to see it all that often!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to wandacleo and keldanker!!

:04: :hb2: :04:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2008/12...mates_for_l.php

Ok this is just another story about Reed & Clay but the story is filed under:

Filed under: Notable accomplishments by Minnesotans

It struck me as really comical that it is a notable accomplishment to be dating Clay Aiken! Hee I know it would be if I was (in more ways than one)!

Wanda...Happy Birthday!!!

:bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

Have a whole bunch of fun today/this week!!!

DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!

fg - I don't know about deals, but a friend of mine has canceled her trip to Clay's closing weekend and has a couple of tickets to sell.

They are:

Jan 2 at 8:00 pm - orch C, row O (regular)

and

Sat, Jan. 3 at 2:00 pm - orch C, row N (premium)

both are on the aisle and the 1/3 one is a premium seat but she may take a bit off the price - the 1/2 one is face value.

PM me for the email address of the person to contact!

Happy Birthday to Wanda and Keldenker

Yep, I have daughters too...apparently they are just too exhausted when they get home to walk to their bedrooms and must drop everything by the front door and on the kitchen table and the couch...everywhere but where the stuff should go!

Well, an 8 minute drive took 30 today with the snow. My wonderful hubby came to the library at 3:00...put wiper blades on for me., brushed off the car and warmed it up and stayed until I got out at 4:00, so all I had to do was get in the car and drive home. I left before him as he had to clean his car off and warm it up and I am such a slowpoke that he still got home at the same time I did...I figured he would be 15 minutes behind me or so. He is such a sweetie...he often does this because he knows I hate driving in the snow and It is nice knowing he is behind me if I have any problems.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, I will be on my own...should be fun...it is supposed to snow all night...hoping maybe they will close the library tomorrow!

Kim

Oooooooh! That ^^^ Santa can deliver me a package any day! :xmaskick:

Happy :bdayparty2: Birthday

Wandacleo & Keldanker

:bdayparty2:

Oooooooh! That ^^^ Santa can deliver me a package any day! :xmaskick:

Happy :bdayparty2: Birthday

Wandacleo & Keldanker

:bdayparty2:

I second that "ooooooooooooh!" AND the Santa comment AND the beautiful birthday wishes to Wanda and keldanker!

And I just saw on RHT that somebody was on Reed's facebook page and read, "Reed is busy hanging up on National Enquirer!"

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Please note: I, muskifest, am NOT on Reed's Facebook (or on his face for that matter :whistling-1: ). I only saw a post from someone who obviously is a 'friend' of the man on Facebook and therefore reported this 'news'. My post is not meant to imply that I condone seeking friendship of Reed via Facebook --mainly because I do not in principle. (However, I must admit that it's sorta fun (in a naughty voyeuristic kinda way) to read what's on his page. :unsure: heh)

Annabear, :hugs-1:I am so sorry I missed the news about your mom. Please give momma a hug for me-she's a special lady. I am so glad that the oncologist is optimistic about the "detour." You know y'all are always in my prayers anyway. {{{Annabear & mama}}}

I am knee deep in Wrapping for Inclusion at the moment, so I am missing a lot, even for a lurker, like myself. Speaking of lurkers, we had two wonderful FCA lurkers who helped out at WFI here in the Triad on Saturday. You know who you were...and you were amazing. Thank you so much! :thankyou:

bottlecap Loved the cute Photoshop. Now THAT'S a Christmas present! And the wrapped gift isn't bad either. :laugh2:

Luckiest, thank you for the email. Can we make a date to work on it in the New Year? After I get past the next few weeks, I'll have a lot more time and energy.

Waves to Claylove and FromClaygary. Can't wait to kick back and kick up my wheels with y'all in NYC! And Annabear, too. I do hope you will still be making the trip?

I will be wrapping all day,every day, starting Thursday so I'd like to go ahead and wish everyone here wonderful and blessed holidays! Couchie & Company, thanks so much for my new board home, even though I'm mostly a wallflower, I DO love your casa.

:addemoticons43: Have Yourself A MerryLittle Christmas! Happy Chanukah!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I spent the day eating and shopping with my best friend (since we were 18!). We just can't believe we feel this young and look this old.

There's just no justice.

I was reading an article about Will Smith in USA Today yesterday and when I got to this quote from Eva Mendes, who costars with Smith in his latest movie, I got that "I love Clay Aiken" grin on my face. (Welll.....the 'body to die for' is kind of a stretch, I know. Well. I mean...in the same way that Will Smith's body is to die for, donchaknow....I really have no idea about any specific body parts of Mr. Smith, if you know what I mean and I think you do... :sleezy:)

"Of course he's talented, of course he's got a body to die for, but who cares?" she says. "He's so full of light. We all want to be next to him and root for him. People want to be around it. He's a light force."

yeppers.

I'm almost late in saying --

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDACLEO AND KELDANKER!

bottlecap, you are cracking me up tonight. Those knights could sing me a carol any old time, especially the one with the long red hair...

And I just saw on RHT that somebody was on Reed's facebook page and read, "Reed is busy hanging up on National Enquirer!"

BWAH! If he is Clay's boyfriend...sounds like he got a guy who is just as snarky as he is. Good for him.

EmeraldEyes at CV wrote:

I was checking the Shrek Premiere photos for some of Chris Sieber. He's got quite a few. The premiere was Sunday so I knew Clay would not be in the pictures (and they would have been found by now), but imagine my surprise when I ran across the gorgeous hunk on the left.

http://www.broadway.com/Shrek-the-Musical-..._photos/5017785

Slide # 49. Hmm Clay better watch out! Reed was out on the town.

Waves to Claylove and FromClaygary. Can't wait to kick back and kick up my wheels with y'all in NYC! And Annabear, too. I do hope you will still be making the trip?

Absolutely! Can't wait! :thbighug-1: Thanks for the hugs for my mom - I'll pass them on.

Thanks to Gibby & liney for asking about my new abode... I love it - peace & quiet!!! I've still got a good bit of unpacking to do, but I'll get there. Someday! :lol:

Love the Camelot Carollers, bottle! :hysterical:

vanislandgirl at the OFC won the "sit with Sean" auction, and her story is really cute. I'll post this in three parts, as it is really long...

Dec 13 & 14: Orchestra Pit with Sean Winner

Posted with permission

What a great, great story!! This girl is going places if she can decide to do something and then raise the money and get it all done. Wonderful story, made me a bit weepy for her.

I was reading up on my other obsession, Dancing with the Stars (specifically pro dancer Derek) and came upon this comment while speed reading:

“and what about Maks’ anatomy! Where’ve you been girl? LOL. Derek’s got a cute one too, just not so big.”

At this point I fell off my chair and was completely offended for Derek. Until I realized that, unlike some of us here, they talk about booty over there. Not…other stuff. <g> Package talk comes with age, apparently. Which of course made me think of Clay (and Muski, among others, who could wreak havoc with me over there in booty land extolling the virtues of the penis).

Love, love, love the video of Eric Idle singing “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life”. Love it.

EmeraldEyes at CV wrote:

I was checking the Shrek Premiere photos for some of Chris Sieber. He's got quite a few. The premiere was Sunday so I knew Clay would not be in the pictures (and they would have been found by now), but imagine my surprise when I ran across the gorgeous hunk on the left.

http://www.broadway.com/Shrek-the-Musical-..._photos/5017785

Slide # 49. Hmm Clay better watch out! Reed was out on the town.

Chris Seiber is way cuter in person. I wonder if Reed is too? That would be scary, because he photographs REALLY well.

ETA: Glad to hear about annabear's mom - I've been meaning to post that for a day or two.

Well I have 30 minutes to wish happy birthday to Keldanker and wandacleo. I hope you both had a great day.

Well I've just spent 10 hours in emergency rooms with my mom. I'm so used to this and by her symptoms, nausea, dizziness I thought it would be nothing. And I guess so did the ER folks cuz they treated her like they had more important people to take care of. I had to pull another Shirley McClain in Terms of Endearment at one point just to get a freakin' bedpan. Anyway, finally after 6 hours in ER they got her CT scan done and it revealed she has blood on the brain. Suddenly the care stepped up 100%. They transferred her to a hospital with a neurosurgeon on duty but we're hoping for the best. Tonight they will just monitor her and treat her symptoms and pray it doesn't spread. This has scared her. It's the first time she ever started telling me who to give certain things to. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.