#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

I know goldarngirl posted a youtube link for the EIDN montage, but I thought I'd drop off this link for anyone who has access to the CV vault. We have uploaded all 5 gala song montages:

http://www.clayversityvault.com/vault/Mont...ange_Gala_2008/

Hopefully they will be transferred over to the CH vault and the Clack Unlimited vault soon. And we will keep working to try and get them up to our own site as well, but we are having some techinical difficulties......

Thank you!! I'm downloading right now.

CG, I'm so glad Amazon responded to you! I guess they can't make the package instantly appear, but at least they will refund the money.

So, does everybody remember the funny J.C.Penny 'doghouse' clip we were all laughing about a few weeks ago? Well, hubby gave me diamond earrings, so he's not in the doghouse. But I earned some extra money playing piano around town, and decided to buy myself a Christmas present - a vacuum! Heeee - should I put myself in the doghouse? I don't think so - I bought one of the newest generation roombas. It's running around my living room right now, picking up all of the little junk left from our present-opening party last night. It's nice and quiet, which is good, since my girls are still sleeping. They probably stayed up all hours of the night, playing with their Christmas presents!

I love this blend! It's so fun to see all of the Clay Christmas pictures.

MerryChristmas-s.jpg

Merry Christmas, FCA! This is our quiet day, although we are going to visit friends for lunch. Our gift giving and big Christmas dinner will be on Sunday, when the whole family can get together at my son's and DIL's place. The grandkids are 10 and 12 now, so not quite as much fun as they used to be, but they are special kids in so many ways and still create the magic that is Christmas.

Hope you all enjoy the festivities (you too, CG! *g*)!

luckiest1, sorry I didn't get your calendar over to you. Today is gorgeous, but the weather has been so lousy this past week, that I couldn't even get to work 2 of the days, let alone drive to see you. Will try to get it to you before too long, at least as early as I can in the new year.

Oh, and thanks to you and goldarngirl for the Best of the Gala montages. I downloaded them from the CV vault last night...and they're WONDERFUL!!! What a lovely Christmas surprise!

The gifts have been opened...wrapping paper everywhere, the kitchen is a mess and the dog finally crashed on the couch!

Still have to wrap gifts for my sisters and make up a plate of goodies to bring over there.

Santa was very good and brought everything that was asked for (well, my daughter has two gifts to return...I should know better than to buy clothes).

Have a wonderful rest of the day and don't forget there is an evening performance of Spamalot tonight!

Kim

Claymatron, thanks, and don't worry about the calendar, we will get together at some point in January, I'm sure. I sure understand about the weather!

Found this really cool wallpaper at CH, it was made by llbun at CV:

luckiest... I LOVE this wallpaper! Thanks!

The gifts have been opened...wrapping paper everywhere, the kitchen is a mess and the dog finally crashed on the couch!

Still have to wrap gifts for my sisters and make up a plate of goodies to bring over there.

Santa was very good and brought everything that was asked for (well, my daughter has two gifts to return...I should know better than to buy clothes).

Have a wonderful rest of the day and don't forget there is an evening performance of Spamalot tonight!

Kim

aikim... they're doing Spamalot tonight??? I thought they had a performance on Monday so they wouldn't be doing it tonight? I'm confused. :cryingwlaughter:

Off to get my oldest DGS and drive us down to my daughter's work to have prime rib lunch with her and all the residents at her assisted living facility.

{{{{{{CG}}}}}} I'm sorry Amazon messed up your Christmas! Have some fun anyway and mess with their heads. :cryingwlaughter:

liney, Spamalot had last night off. It's the same way next week, when they take New Year's Eve off.

Sorry about everyone's delivery problems. I read in the paper this morning that FedEx was making many of their employees work today, in order to catch up.

I believe they did the performance Monday night because there was no performance last night.

So it still works out to 8 shows a week.

Hope I am right! Anyone? Bueller?

Kim

Christmas-1.gif

I didn't find him under my tree, but he is still right there in my heart.

Merry Xmas FCA...

Thanks for all the pretties... Cindilu your giftwrapped Clay is awesome.

Just back from my sister's..we usually go over there on xmas morning to watch the kids open their gifts that they bring home by the truckload from my brother in law's large family's Xmas eve celebration. Then they open their presents from me and my mom and their parents. Now I have to get dinner ready and they'll come over here this afternoon. So better get my butt up and get to working.

Everyone, enjoy your day!

I finance all of my Clay trips with my own money from birthday presents, Christmas money and anything else that I earn on my own. I don't feel that my Clay trips should be financed with 'family' money. Well, I went to NY two weeks ago and I have a huge credit card bill to pay. This was one of my gifts today.

My husband wanted to give me $100 towards my trip and thought it would be funny to put Clay's picture on a $100 dollar bill (it even says Clay Aiken under the picture). Then, he got my daughter to use her Paint Shop Pro to make the money and my son suggested the back design.

claymoneh.png

claymoney.png

I loved it!! And I love my supportive family!!!

I finance all of my Clay trips with my own money from birthday presents, Christmas money and anything else that I earn on my own. I don't feel that my Clay trips should be financed with 'family' money. Well, I went to NY two weeks ago and I have a huge credit card bill to pay. This was one of my gifts today.

My husband wanted to give me $100 towards my trip and thought it would be funny to put Clay's picture on a $100 dollar bill (it even says Clay Aiken under the picture). Then, he got my daughter to use her Paint Shop Pro to make the money and my son suggested the back design.

claymoneh.png

claymoney.png

I loved it!! And I love my supportive family!!!

Thankful... how awesome of your hubby!!! Does he have a twin??? :cryingwlaughter:

Back from having a nice prime rib lunch with my daughter at her work. She works at an assisted living facility and I hadn't been there before. It is really nice and homey. My DGS and I helped her hand out presents to the residents who weren't out visiting family, had lunch, visited a bit, then I dropped DGS at home so he could play his Christmas present video game. A nice day!

I now get to wrap the rest of the presents that will be opened tomorrow night when the other half of my family gets together. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, dang it. Oh well. Next week, I took the 2nd off so I get a full four day weekend. Nice!

Hee, love that Clay money! And happy to see the Unicef blog.

We went and saw the Benjamin Button movie this afternoon. It was really good, but it's a long one, probably 2 and a half hours. Now we're all stuffed full of roast beef and trying to find room for pumpkin pie.

Hee, love that Clay money! And happy to see the Unicef blog.

We went and saw the Benjamin Button movie this afternoon. It was really good, but it's a long one, probably 2 and a half hours. Now we're all stuffed full of roast beef and trying to find room for pumpkin pie.

DH and I saw that today also - and thought it was excellent.

I must say FCA is beautifully decorated for Christmas!! I love all the blends and graphics, and the Claymoney. Wonder if that is legal tender? :cryingwlaughter:

I got home just a little while ago. My brother picked me up and we went to Mom's. Had lots of snacks and punch, played two games of Scrabble, then ate around 4 pm. Mom was pretty sharp, but she got tired after awhile. Nice day.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

jmh....glad you had a good day with your mom. We brought Mom over here for dinner and then to give her her presents---just some chocolates and the picture I described earlier. She was fine...but good grief, her short term memory is really, really deteriorating. Twice before she left, when we'd mention something about the picture, she'd say something like, "What picture? I haven't seen that before."

And then when I took her back to her place and was helping her inside and told her I'd put her picture up on her wall tomorrow, she said didn't know what picture I was talking about and when I showed it to her, she said she hadn't seen it before.

But the main thing that upset me was that her hair was really oily and she obviously hadn't showered recently. I've already talked with the damned assisted living staff about this---they're supposed to help her take a shower twice a week. Fuckers.

Sorry. This is Christmas. Such language is NOT appropriate. :whistling-1:

The only thing missing from my Christmas is listening to Clay sing Christmas songs. But I've been listening to them for a couple of weeks before Christmas, so it's all good. :lilredani:

But the main thing that upset me was that her hair was really oily and she obviously hadn't showered recently. I've already talked with the damned assisted living staff about this---they're supposed to help her take a shower twice a week. Fuckers.

Ive been a trained CNA for 5 years, and it always makes me upset when I hear stuff like that...making sure my residents had their showers was always the most important thing to me, a lot of those women I took care of their whole life had always been very proper, always had their hair done..did their makeup etc, the least we could do for them, to make them feel comfortable is give them their showers..I know I have worked with people that just dont care, and then were so understaffed all the time that it made it hard to get everything done that we needed to get done..its a sad situation

hope everyone had a fantastic christmas! I went to my grandmas, with my family..had a nice time..now im fully and sleepy lol