#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

smitten, I'm so happy that you're going through with your move to California! Best of luck in your new adventures. Keep us posted, okay?

last time she wanted to call Clay on that QVC thing and tell him to give Jerome a raise

BWAH!! Too funny. And welcome to FCA, tribeca! :welcome22:

*sigh*

I got my picture with Clay.

*sigh*

Aw, that's fantastic! I can't wait to see the pics! :7:

As Brother Maynard, he did a very soulful Amen, that ended LOWWWWW -- and the knights could NOT sing it. Hee.

This...THIS is what I'm so hoping to hear. I want it looooonnnnnnggggggg and lowwwwwww, too.

heh

Heh!! :P

It's so fun to come to the board and read all of the excitement about Spam trips. Yay!! I wish I was going, too, and could see all of you! Safe travels, everyone, and stay warm!

Is it bad to say I am from CT and that weather report doesn't seem that bad

I'm from Houston and it doesn't seem that bad -- a nice break from the muggy last few days when I had to keep shooing myself away from the A/C switch.

btw, :welcome23:

claytonic, I'm impressed with your Filipiniana knowledge!!! My lumpia is actually much simpler than that (few ingredients, fewer things to mess up).

perma... love and light to your DD and the wee little one inside!!!

tribeca... :welcome10: sending vibes that your niece gets to met Clay!!! She sounds adorable!

ACK!! I'm so excited & ready to head to NYC that I'm hyper! So hyper that I've been cleaning! :o

anna... is there something you can take for that??? I mean... cleaning??? There must be something out there... FCA??? We can't leave a fellow FCAer in this condition... cleaning??? :cryingwlaughter:

ldyj... glad you had a great time!!! Can't wait for your pics. May your travels be more than twice as good as they could be and less than half as bad as they were! :cryingwlaughter:

smitten, I'm so happy that you're going through with your move to California! Best of luck in your new adventures. Keep us posted, okay?

I cant seem to help myself lol everytime I turn around Im talking about my move again, I keep telling myself people dont want to hear about me anymore, but no luck :)

Im just so excited for new experiences :)

Clay content: he's so handsome..thats always content right :)

GAH, I love his profile, I really, really do. :wub:

ldyj, glad you had a good time! Hee, when we wanted the seat to be B101, it was C101. It's a crapshoot.

Hope everyone travelling to NYC has a wonderful time. That weather forecast doesn't look too bad, really. Could be worse.

From butterflyshine last night (12/29/08)

Ok while the photos are processing, yes, I have a lot...eeee....

Here is my recap:

Tons and tons of NJU, I was standing in the back, and I didn't think the crowd was quiet at all...so i guess it is just a matter of perspective...hee....didn't see Faye, but glad to know she was there

--Clay chewed on his strap of his helmet during the opening guard scene...

--I had a feeling got a very nice reaction

--coconuts migrating got a great laugh (the crowd really loved the Python jokes)

--did the sing song anywaaaays

--mimicked Rick's dancing

--Poked Tom with his triangle striker

--the whole play on words with kneel got a huge laugh

--Idol of my Age got a very nice reception

-- Reached out and touched the Vegas Girl and tried to introduce himself to the other Camelot girls...the red dancer shook his hand...very excited...

--bent down to look up skirts

--hug from behind from the drink girl...she spooned him

--he swatted her on her butt

--tried to introduce himself to Jenny Hill (blue dancer)

--tried to meet LOL...she brushed him off

--Galahad caught the glove

--LoL sang drop it like it's hot

--kissed the dice girl on the lips...Tyra style

--audience loved somebody swallowed it...

---audience liked the cymbal thing...Clay made faces...

--very entranced with the flame girl

--find your grail got great applause

--Rick did the throw my shoes at you line as the French Taunter...crowd loved it...

--got very caught up in the rude gestures and kept point to and fro before spitting out his line

--Rick had the crowd rolling during the Taunter scene

--Clay kicked the dirt just before the rabbit came out...

--Clay peered into the crack of the rabbit when he said his "oh wow" line...

the Knights of Ni were the keeper of the scared word of ni knuck knuck

loved the Bright Side of Life...Love Tome

When Clay reached down to stop Tom's tambourine, he kind of tapped it a couple of times...

Rick did big butts ...get sprung and Clay just looked all around and a bit bewildered....

the girl in naughty tights got flicked on the butt...

the Jew line during YWSOB was drawn out...

Very nice applause on YWSOB

--Merle got nice applause on her Diva's Lament

--Guard scene...he looked like he was trying to focus several times...and then before Rick came out he had his ribbons in his mouth...

Tom was quite adorable...really milked the time before Rick introduces him to his father

The King and Patsy really milked the Broadway the whole time...looked bewildered and amazed...the crowd loved it...

--Crowd loved heavily armed Christians

--amen was fabulous...sung aahhhhay men...the other knights tried and couldn't replicate it...

B101 is the peasant

Wally said it was a hebrew declaration of sexual orientation bi oy

Rick did that yay boi

Peasant was very cute and seemed a bit shy and timid...Clay was waving to the crowd...maybe to Faye?

They scared the Peasant when they sang at her ...she visibly jumped...

He popped his top hat or his topcat hee...

hip thrust...2 large ones

confetti horn...

pics in a minute

this recap may travel....

Some more favorites...

IMG_2297_filtered.jpg

IMG_2296_filtered.jpg

:welcome1:tribeca! I'm still jealous of you and all the FCAers heading out to Spamalot. :wacko:

Glad to hear you had a great time ldyj! I'm sure this will be a melancholy weekend for all! Although it seems doubtful that anything could top the May 4th wave from the roof, Clay always comes up with something different. He is so creative. Have a wonderful time and party like it's 1999.

Thanks for bringing over those pics luckiest and Scarlett. Maybe we could have a pretend Spamalot show here. If you have the Spamalot sound track and if cha cha still has her scene by scene Spamalot web page it could happen. :cryingwlaughter: I'm just desperate.

Oh, sorry ldy, got too distracted by the pic. I'm v. glad to hear that you had a great time and that you got your picture with him *still mourns the signs we tried to do*

Fear, a faux Spamalot sound great! After this Sunday that's all we'll have.... *weeps* :cry4:

kimiye, thanks so much for the tip! What's the name of the other Japanese place close to Ground Zero (the pricey-at-night but decent & a great value at lunch one)? :BlowKiss:

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome to FCA Tribeca; have fun at Spamalot! Ldyj Sorry you didn't get to be the peasant, but Yay! for the SD picture; can't wait to see it!

5 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

:cry:

27 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

What's the name of the other Japanese place close to Ground Zero (the pricey-at-night but decent & a great value at lunch one)? :BlowKiss:

It's Megu, and there are two locations, downtown and midtown. The menus are pretty different, so be sure the one you're going to has what you want.

Have a great time! I'll be thinking of you guys all week.

ETA: Eh! I just checked and Megu downtown is now closed for lunch. The one in midtown offers specials for lunch but it's not the same menu. Sorry! Maybe you can just go to Sapporo again! At least the noodles and dumplings there are a real bargain!

IMG_2296_filtered.jpg

:Thud::dead-1:

ACK!! I'm so excited & ready to head to NYC that I'm hyper! So hyper that I've been cleaning! :o

anna... is there something you can take for that??? I mean... cleaning??? There must be something out there... FCA??? We can't leave a fellow FCAer in this condition... cleaning??? :cryingwlaughter:

Hee! No worries, justclay, jmh, ducky, and liney! Thanks for your concern about my state of :o cleaning :o , but I'm SURE it will *soon* pass! :P

Happy Tuesday!! One day and counting. weeeeeeeeeeeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :twinklewhore:

Some of those pictures are the best Clay has taken this run. I agree the eyelashes look awesome but I think I am in love with his nose and lips. They are perfect. The one picture I saw of his full body he is looking very thin.

all I can say is...

eyelashes....

gaaah

:yeahthat:

I think I am in love with his nose and lips. They are perfect.

He is too cute

bottle, I think that kinda greeting requires clearance from that big guy on the other side of Clay. Sadly, I don't think any of us can get away with being so cheeky friendly without being tackled - and again, sadly, not by Clay! :cryingwlaughter: