#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

Muski - The wind is REALLY kicking up here. I went out to the bank and almost got blown off my feet! Things are flying all over the place. It was flurrying here but so far that's it. I do think its supposed to snow more north - which would be Newark/New York.

Hope you have some good books in case you get delayed more or the plane gets diverted. If you get diverted to Philly call me. I'll come get you and you can take a train to NY tomorrow.

Happy New Year's Eve, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Good morning, and Happy New Year FCA!! Safe travels to all those headed (and heading) out to NYC. I, too, was at the May 4th finale, and had many, many opportunities to see Clay and Spamalot .... and I'm STILL jellus as hell!! :imgtongue: LOL!!! Show him the love, ladies.

2008 has been a life-changing year indeed. For Clay, and for certainly for me. I hope that Jaymes' declaration is true - for Clay, for me, and for all of you too - The best is yet to come!

For those interested, I did a January desktop calendar.

Regular screen (click to biggie):

th_JAN09REG.jpg

If you'd like widescreen, or the wallpaper sans dates, they are here on my yuku page.

Beautiful calendar, cindilu2! :clap:

With appreciation for all that has gone before, here's to "the best is yet to come"! :confetti2:

Have an awesome trip, SPAMMERS! :dance2:

Caro listen.gif

Couchie You only can buy SRO the day of the show, but the show does not have to be sold out. We went on Friday night when we got there. The show was not sold out, we purchased our tickets about two hours before the show started. The ticket office was really nice. The gentleman told us how the standing room had a railing to lean on. Of course he picked on me being vertically challenged, and said I would have the railing up to me chin. He was pretty close. The railing was about there. What could I do, I am barely 5 ft.

I still have an extra ticket if anyone's interested - Jan. 3rd, 2:00 PM - center orchestra, row N, seat 101.

As a proud lover of Clay's profile, cindilu, I must say that wallpaper is absolutely GORGEOUS! :flirtysmile3:

Good morning, and Happy New Year FCA!! Safe travels to all those headed (and heading) out to NYC. I, too, was at the May 4th finale, and had many, many opportunities to see Clay and Spamalot .... and I'm STILL jellus as hell!! :imgtongue: LOL!!! Show him the love, ladies.

2008 has been a life-changing year indeed. For Clay, and for certainly for me. I hope that Jaymes' declaration is true - for Clay, for me, and for all of you too - The best is yet to come!

For those interested, I did a January desktop calendar.

Regular screen (click to biggie):

th_JAN09REG.jpg

If you'd like widescreen, or the wallpaper sans dates, they are here on my yuku page.

Thanks so much for the calendar,cindilu2 ! That will be going to work with me on Monday. You do wonderful work.

In case anyone here is still looking for tickets for this weekend, the CH just posted these on main for public access:

FRIDAY NIGHT

Left Orch row A

seat 7

$125

Seller: nicegurrrrl

Section, Row: Right Orchestra, Row A

Seats: 4-6

Price: $279.50 tickets can be broken up

Seller: SecretlyLovesClay

SATURDAY January 3 8:00 pm

Left Orch Row D

Seat 3

$125

nicegurrrrl

Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:00 p.m.

Center Mezzanine, Row B

Seat: 105, 106 and 107

Price: $131.50 each

Seller: Toofargone

L Orchestra Row C

Seat 9

$100

Thanks Luckiest, I appreciate all tips, but I tried to buy nicegurrrl,s tickets for Fri/Sunday and were told they were already sold :cry4:

Same for Toofargon's ticket.

Who knows??

I have been chasing tickets for the past 3 days.

Good luck to others still ticketless.

In case anyone here is still looking for tickets for this weekend, the CH just posted these on main for public access:

FRIDAY NIGHT

Left Orch row A

seat 7

$125

Section, Row: Right Orchestra, Row A

Seats: 4-6

Price: $279.50 tickets can be broken up

Seller: SecretlyLovesClay

SATURDAY January 3 8:00 pm

Left Orch Row D

Seat 3

$125

nicegurrrrl

Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:00 p.m.

Center Mezzanine, Row B

Seat: 105, 106 and 107

Price: $131.50 each

Seller: Toofargone

L Orchestra Row C

Seat 9

$100

Anybody know when Muski will be back? I need her to respond to a PM and I need to leave soon. Thanks.

I think she is likely in the air right now or at least on her way to airport. If she is delayed she does have her laptop with her. Otherwise she won't be around until sometime after midnight.

If its an emergency, PM me and maybe I can leave a message on her cell.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Left Orch row A

seat 7

$125

I know for a fact that ticket is sold, because I grabbed it for one of my travel buddies!

Repeating from previous page - I'll be around to check PM's until about 11:00 AM eastern tomorrow:

Extra ticket for Sat. matinee - Jan. 3rd, 2:00 PM - center orchestra, row N, seat 101

I'm hoping to be able to shovel my car out when I get back to Buffalo :(

and....eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm off to see Clay tomorrow!!!

There'll be a lot to shovel! I'm about 200 miles east of Buffalo and had 8"-10" last night with more on the way. Buffalo always has more than we do! I hope you can even find your car with the way it's going.

Yay I'm unemployed!!

Yay I'm going to NYC.

Couchie... yay for you!!! May your yay stay that way!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I was going to a friends for New Year's Eve and stay the night, but I woke up with vertigo/nausea this morning, so I'll go on Sunday instead for her b'day. I'm feeling better now, but still think a quiet night/early night would be best for me.

Sorry, but, to me, while Beyonce did a fine job, that is Barbara's song, period! I agree that there are similarities between her and Clay. Incredible voice, incredible talent, control issues, and confidence enough in their incredible talent to do things their way, even while occasionally making mistakes doing it their way. I anticipate his being honored similarly in years to come.

Good luck to all the travelers!!! Send Clay a kiss for me, please!

OK, here are my SD pictures from Monday December 29. Actually, my husband took all of them -- and I think he did a pretty good job of it.

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02646.jpg

There was a kid directly in front of me, and he asked Clay to autograph his hat, and then asked for a picture. I'm thinking he must have been in remission from cancer, because he was bald! Next two pictures are of that...

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02665.jpg

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

Signing his poster by placing it on the wall...

DSC02686.jpg

And one of Rick...

DSC02688.jpg

Entire album is here

Sorry, but, to me, while Beyonce did a fine job, that is Barbara's song, period! I agree that there are similarities between her and Clay. Incredible voice, incredible talent, control issues, and confidence enough in their incredible talent to do things their way, even while occasionally making mistakes doing it their way. I anticipate his being honored similarly in years to come.

Good luck to all the travelers!!! Send Clay a kiss for me, please!

When you said control issues all I could think of is the kids (and my niece) I work with that have ADHP. I was picturing Clay being very hyper

Those pictures are great!! Very happy for you and a little jealous too (not really I think )

aikim, no I'm not in any of the pictures posted on the public thread here -- I kept my own picture left to the members only thread.

Man, do I wish I was back in NYC to see Spamalot again. I love Sir Robin...

Almost forgot...welcome tribeca!

aikim, no I'm not in any of the pictures posted on the public thread here -- I kept my own picture left to the members only thread.

Man, do I wish I was back in NYC to see Spamalot again. I love Sir Robin...

Almost forgot...welcome tribeca!

thanks I am trying to learn every one's name

even though I have been a lurker here since September (?)

Yeah you do have to be careful about posting your pictures on the Internet. Vote for the Worst takes pictures from fan sites & post them & makes them into avatars & can desort them.

Thanks for the pics, ldyj! I added one of you from butterflyshine in the members only thread.

Laundry is laundering, all errands are run, packing has commenced! :twinklewhore:

Just saw the pics Ldyj...looking good!

Wishing a very happy New Year to FCA and a wonderful 2009!

Safe travels to all those heading to NYC and have a wonderful time...give Clay lots of love from all of here holding down the fort!

Kim

Well, I'm pretty sure 2009 can't be as full of surprises as 2008 was, unless I wake up one morning to find Clay crooning in my kitchen, David tapdancing in the shower, Reed doing yoga in the dining room, and Rick and Tom standing on the garage roof taunting the neighbors. That's not going to happen, right? :unsure:

Safe travels, y'all, whether you're on the way to NYC or out to a party this evening. I might actually watch some of the Times Square coverage tonight, since I've finally been there and can picture the area more clearly.

paperchase_glitter.pngpaperchase_glitter-1.png

new-year-image.jpg

paperchase_glitter.pngpaperchase_glitter-1.png